Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Samus scanned the hand with her visor. Clearly this thing wasn't injured at all by Scouts gun, and it seemed to not have any specific weak points. Perhaps one of her weapons might work, something more powerful...she aimed her arm cannon, targeting all five crosshairs onto the hand. Ok, let's try this one out. she thought as she simultaneously fired 5 missiles at the hand.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Sylvanas smirked at Medic. "My, you're clueless. I have a special ability that can cancel magic spells. And, this be machine or not, seems magic, doesn't it?"

Leo frowned, thinking. "I could fix it," he said after a moment. "Maybe we could try to make a deal with the hand- Engineer and I fix it for peace."

"Or I kill it," Sylvanas a bit too eagerly added. She knew better than to trust something because it might, "owe you one". She followed a common war tactic- kill first, ask questions later.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm

The five missiles merely stunned the hand. It floated up about 10 yards and looked lifeless. The red markings on it faded for a small amount of time. After about 5 seconds it awoke and continued to do its innaffective routine of trying to obtain the Quick-Fix.

False

False's voice was heard in the group. It was apparently coming from the bloodied spell book that was among them. "How are things going, friends?" He sounded cheery, although there was a faint tone of false friendliness in his voice. He was still nervous of what would happen to them. He hoped to the gods that they weren't dead. "If you would be so kind, could you open the spell book for me? It's very dark and too quiet for my liking in here." He could only have one way communication with them as long as the spell book was closed. As long as it was open, he could hear their conversations, and see the happenings surrounding them in very high detail and perhaps be even more aware of the threats around the group than the others think he is.

In the village, False dwell in his bed, in some sort of trance. He was currently transferring his mind to the spell tome. He wouldn't be able to exit the trance in the current position of the book. He was only able to exit when the book was open. It was a particularly dangerous spell that he was using at that current moment, since destroying the book could trap him in eternal darkness. He would still be conscious, but not be able to see or hear any of the outside world.

It was likely that False could get rid of the metal hand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Chopper was startled by the sudden voice coming from his backpack. He thought about it for a moment, deciding the voices must have come from one of the two spell books he was hiding on hisself. Since the voice belonged to False and the book as obviously magic. The reindeer arched his neck awkwardly, pulling the two spell books out of his bag in time to hear it speak again. After pressing his ears against the too books he decided the voice must have come from inside the bloodied one.

Gross. Chopper looked around at the humans near him, as if asking if it was a good idea to open it.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:03 am

Samus review the scan data from the hand. She didn't like that the seeker missiles hadn't done anything but stun the hand. She needed more firepower or something. Perhaps one of her group members might actually come in useful...
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 am

Medic was busy running around playing dodge-the-giant-hand and search-for-your-beloved-companion at the same time. He did hear the voice coming from the book. While his instincts told him that talking books were usually friendly, this was the same book that Scout had thrown away. Well, they needed assistance, even if it was False's voice.

"Go on, open it," Medic said, dodging the Zant Hand again. "Maybe it knows somezing valuable."

Medic wasn't as worried. So far the only magic he had seen in this world was stupid. That was disappointing and comforting at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am

Chopper nodded frantically, getting the reassurance he wanted, he pushed the front cover open with his nose then flipped to the middle of the book with his hooves in a rather awkward fashion. He took a couple steps back from the spell book, a bit nervous for what might happen.

((Haha short post whoops))
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:22 am

Jinx, Sylar and Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Jinx took off after Scout and Chopper a while after they ran off out of boredom. The sound on commotion ahead cheered her on. Seeing the hand there was finally something she could shoot. He aimed pow pow at it and let loose a stream of magical bullets.

Sylar and Tali were taking their time, but picked up the pace when they heard the explosion of Samus's rockets. Sylar immediately recognized that nothing they could do would harm it, while Tali gasped and scanned it. He said nothing when the book said to open it, and waited to see what the holders would do.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 am

The scan data on the hand reviled quite a lot. The giant metal hand was dubbed, "Zant's Hand," by its creator. There are two in the existence of everything, and coincidentally, both of them were summoned into Triviis. The scans showed that this particular one was after Medic's Quick-Fix. Its purpose in life was to protect specific life sources, and sources that had mystical healing qualities. What the Zant's hand considered as the specific type of life source, was unknown. The scan data showed that if the Quick-Fix was turned off, and had 0% charge, the Zant's hand would temporarily retire from its job of pursuing the Quick-Fix, and go back to its resting place, but as soon as it was turned back on, however, it would continue attempting to obtain the Quick-Fix. The scan data suggested to look for things to replace the Quick-Fix with, and offer it to the Zant's hand, thus stopping it from trying to take the prototype medigun.

False and Kongu

Mystical steam seeped out of the writings on the book. The teal vapor formed False's body, except the only thing was that it wasn't solid. His face formed, and he spoke, "Well, hello everyone, just checking up on you." He looked over at the metal hand. "Oh, right in time I guess." He crossed his arms and sighed, "I told you there would be monsters out in the forest." He was slightly fascinated that the hand was moving after 40 years of its immobilized state. "I suppose you need help getting rid of that Zant's hand, am I right? Of course I am. What would you do without me, guys?" He chuckled.

He noticed Kongu was just arriving. "Oh, by the way, Kongu, I believe that this is yours." He snapped his fingers, "Prepare yourself." A few seconds passed, "Wait for it." There was another clang from the hand, and then a few more moments went by. "It should be here." There was a whistle and something fell from the sky at lightning fast speeds. It slowed as it approached the ground. It was a silver energy crossbow that looked like a mixture of a sword and a gun, with two handles, one being on the stock, and the other protruding from the side.

Kongu looked at it with surprise, "Where did you find this?" He approached the crossbow and pricked it up.

False responded with a simplistic sounding answer, "I found it right on my doorstep. it was spawned fairly far away from the summoning grounds." He smiled, "Now, about the Zant's hand, I could try banishing it, how about that?"

Engineer

Engie approached the group. The hand startled him when it clanged down on the ground. "What in tarnation is that?" He recoiled back a slight bit. He noticed that it was slow, and it was after the Quick-Fix. He looked over at False's mystic body emerging from the book. He didn't like the idea of resorting to his help. He hated wizards just as much as Scout.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 am

Samus listened to False "How about you try banishing it, and if that doesn't work we can just turn off Medic's healing gun and empty its charge. Since that's what got its attention." she said flatly."In fact why don't we stick with the latter, since we know it will work, unlike your magic." She still didn't like having False around, magical hologram or not. This guy was kind of crazy or something. She began to consider the possibility of heading off by herself if this did business with the hand did not work out. She was used to working alone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 am

Chopper looked around, nervous. "But banishing it sounds kinda harsh." He said quietly. "Maybe we could find some was to pacify it, maybe it needs help or something." If this weird hand had been brought into this world by False, it might belong somewhere else. Chopper then realized how silly he sounded, what if the hand wasn't even sentient? Maybe it was just a giant, floating, mechanical hand. Chopper shifted his weight, swaying with worry, his walk point getting a bit fidgety.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:06 am

False, Kongu, and Ankha

He peered over at the Zant's Hand and put his hand on his chin. He complained at Samus, "Excuse me, but magic works just as well as your methods, little girl." He didn't like her tone. "I may not look like it, but I'm a couple centuries old, and have way more experience than you can ever have." Responding to Chopper he said, "For all I know, it's a keeper of life forces. It feels safe and comfortable when it's holding some sort of object with healing abilities. That's its instinct, to protect tools that heal. It might have gotten confused when it sensed the healing thingy that Medic has. It is living, despite it's mechanical appearance." He said something that Samus already stated. "If you were to get rid of all the healing energy in Medic's healing gun, you might drive it away."

Kongu spoke up, "But didn't you say that it has feelings, and that it feels safe when it's guarding an object?" He gave a forgiving face at the poor hand. Maybe it wasn't that evil after all.

Ankha said something stupid, "For the love of Amun, just give it a darn band-aid." She was bothered by the predicament. "If it wants an object that will heal something, have the doctor-of-a-peasant give it that."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:15 am

Chopper frowned, nodding. So the being was alive. Then it deserved a chance lf get what it wanted. Since it wasn't getting anything from the Medic Chopper decided it was going to have to be him to give something to the giant hand. He quickly shifted back into Normal form. He removed his backpack and dug through his medical kit. There had to be something in here the hand would be satisfied with. After quietly mulling over thoughts Chopper removed a mortar and pestle from his bag, his travel one, as well as several medicinal herbs.

With these in his hooves he stood below the hand, holding them up to it. "Mister Zant's hand!" He said, hoping it could actually hear. "My methods of healing are a lot more primitive then mister Medic's. But with time a mortar and pestle can heal many people!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:25 am

Sylvanas's right eye twitched, unsure what to do now. The hand wanted something of healing, so apparently it wanted the quick fix. Then there had been False's nagging, which annoyed her. That's it. She put away her bow and arrow, and all the mana coursing through her body calmed. Why was she helping, anyways? These beings weren't allies, so helping them was wasted energy. They were only acquantances, nothing more.

Leo grinned at the spolied Ankha cat thing's statement before his eyes widened and he suddenly began digging through his tool belt. "Wait a sec..." He pulled out a vile of liquid and turned to Chopper, "This can only work on me and I have unlimited supply. Keep yours." he turned to the hand."Hey! Hand! Want some special healing stuff? This thing heals tons of demigods and saves lives- the nectar of the gods! It's magic-ish and easy!" To him, he sounded like a tv advertisement. He was tempted to add in, "For healing on the go!" or, "And it's all yours for a low price of 19.99! That's right- 19.99! Just call the number on the bottom of your screen and buy one, today!"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 am

"Vait," Medic said, stepping out from under the hand again. "All of jou- it vants somezing similart to mein Quick-Fix." He turned to Engineer. "Vhat if jou built a dispenser? It heals vith zeh same tech as zeh Quick-Fix."

This sounded like a better solution to him than any magical one. A dispenser would continue to heal (and provide metal) as long as it was constructed. What the others offered were one-time fixes.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:50 am

False

False said to Chopper, "I hate to break it to you, but from my studies, it prefers mystical healing, usually the type that involves magic, or whatever the healing gun makes." He shrugged and tried to think of something else that would work.

Engineer

Engie pondered for a small amount of time. He wondered if a dispenser would work, then he heard Medic. "I was thinkin' the same thing, there, doc." Without hesitation, he took out his wrench, and a small stand for the dispenser. He whacked it a couple times with the Wrench, and it slowly began to build up from the base. Parts emerged from the base slowly. Engie stated the words that he always said whenever he made any type of his buildings, "Dispenser goin' up!" Before long, there was a level 1 dispenser up and running. "Whoooowee, would ya look at that!"

Kongu and Zant's Hand

Kongu would've tried to say what the Zant's Hand was thinking to Chopper, but he only received a lot of confusing, and somewhat creepy gibberish thoughts. That's what he usually gets when he tried to read the minds of beings that weren't sentient. It was even worse with plants. Despite it sounding eerie, he felt a strong sense of thankfulness coming from the Zant's Hand. He projected the thoughts of the Zant's Hand into Chopper's mind. It sounded like a bunch of instruments from a techno song playing random notes all at the same time. There was a beep in Chopper's mind then he heard one word, in a very robotic sounding voice, "Gratitude."

Kongu crouched down next to Chopper and put a hand on his shoulder, "I guess it thanks you for your offer, but it probably can't accept it." While he said that, he looked up at the Zant's Hand.

The Zant's Hand didn't go for the dispenser, the herbal medicine, or the vile of liquid. It ignored all of them. And dropped above of Medic once again.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 am

"NEIN!" Medic shouted, diving to the side. "Take zeh dispenser jou...HAND jou!"

Medic was getting frustrated. He could not properly search for Archimedes while being pursued by the mechanical hand. He would not give up the Quick-Fix either, because it was of too great value both sentimental and practical. He just hoped Engineer would be able to upgrade his dispenser quickly.

In the meantime, disembodied hand jokes were starting to come to mind. He wished he hadn't left that zombie arm lying on the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:56 am

Engineer and Shedinja

"Aw, shucks," he stated, "If it wants a level three dispenser, that would be more metal than I can even carry." He sighed, and turned to the Zant's Hand, "Yer a picky fella aren't ya, mister?" He spun back to his dispenser, but to his surprise, the eerie presence was back. It was back and coming from a small shell of an insect hovering above his dispenser. "Now just stop tryin' ta mess with my contraptions." He tried to shoo it off. It didn't budge. None of its body parts moved, it just floated, glaring through its empty eye sockets. Engie tried to push it away; it was surprisingly hard to the touch, and didn't move at all. It was stuck hovering above the dispenser. He grunted, literally pushing all of his body's weight against it. It moved, but very slightly. "Go on, get!" He became angry. The presence wasn't as much eerie as it was mocking him now. He pulled out his Widowmaker, designed by none other than the Engineer. He shot at close range, landing all 9 pellets on the possessed exoskeleton of a bug. Nothing happened, the the bullets simply bounced off it. "That just ain't right! How does it do that!?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:58 am

Leo sighed, before turning too Engie. "Hey, dude, think you could make a replica of the quick-fix with that? I can help and have limitless supplies of stuff."

Sylvanas was sitting on the ground now, arms crossed and face emotionless as False was heard again, speaking to the reindeer about something. "Enough..." she said quietly before repeating it, louder this time. "Enough!" this wasn't her fight and she had no allies, but now Sylvanas was annoyed. She let out a banshee shriek that cancelled any nearby magic (or was supposed to at least) before quieting again. "I said enough!" She loked up at the hand, glaring. "It has feelings, you say? Then it percieves situations. I could easily find a way to get rid of it, or..." her face darkened, "False could. He's obviously killed enough of his so-called creations to know how to kill it and feel nothing afterwards."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

False

False wasn't paying much attention until Sylvanas yelled about him. Being offended fairly easily, he took that as a critical insult. False wasn't expecting that, but it angered him. He was pissed, he was mad, and he was ticked off. He absolutely, hated, hated, HATED killing. The mist formed into a very detailed version of False, but still not solid. False's mist body crouched down to Sylvanas and spoke to her, bitterly, "Listen, girly, I don't kill unless I absolutely have to. There were some very violent people I've created. I had no choice. It was me or them, so you'd better watch your mouth," the mist body sauntered over to the spell book on the ground, "or else." The mist was then absorbed back into the words on the page and False was gone.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 am

Sylvanas raised an eyebrow as False left. "Was that supposed to be an insult?" she questioned, unimpressed. She snatched up the spell book and glared at it, a grim smile on her face. Even if he couldn't hear her, Sylvanas tried to get a message to False. "You and I both know better. It's quite obvious you aren't very sane. No way could everyone you summon be evil, and yet none from previous summons seem to be here. All seem dead." she paused, before continuing, flipping through the pages of the book. "You consider those who say they aren't created by you as a threat,then. Everyone you summon is a threat. So, keep in mind, one magic-user to another..." she slammed the book shut. "Next time I see that mist form I'll let out a banshee scream preventing those in that form from leaving that state."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 am

Scout was decidedly having a bad day. Sure, he'd met a few cool people, and done a few cool things, but that didn't come close to outweighing everything else. First, most everyone here probably wanted to kill him- why was he here in the first place? And now there was this giant hand thing, and what was Medic doing about it? Nothing. He'd lost his stupid bird, and would rather find it than prevent the Quick-Fix from being stolen by some floating... Thief.

He'd pretty much had it with crazy magic, especially after it interrupted his one chance to just run and not worry about it so much. He whirled around at the last thing False said, about to say something. Then he realized that the wizard was already gone. "Hypocryte," he mumbled. False professed to hate killing, but then threatened anyone who dared to even insult him. He hadn't even helped them get rid of the stupid... hand... thing. Which, by the way, was still chasing after Medic. Scout rolled his eyes and watched. He didn't particularly like being useless, but he had learned not to try and 'help' when Engineer was building things.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Chopper was rather embarrassed when the hand refused to take his offering. But it did make a lot of sense. If he was a giant, magical and mechanical hand he would take an awesome machine that could automatically heal people over an old looking mortar and pestle. But Chopper really wasn't as greedy and picky as this giant hand. He quickly packed his bag again, watching the engineer work. It amazed him that these three men could have such amazing power.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:58 am

Engineer, Shedinja and Zant's Hand

"I don't have time for this." Engie decided to ignore the haunted shell of a bug, which was Shedinja, and began working on his dispenser. He adjusted a few settings on the dispenser and then continued to hit it with his wrench. When it reached level two, Shedinja was scared off by the greater healing sensation. Engineer fiddled with parts on the dispenser, as Shedinja floated over to a certain tree.

Shedinja heard the quiet coo of a dove. Instincts told Shedinja to get away from the bird, since birds were one of the only things that were capable of hurting it. Despite Shedinja not being sentient, it was very intelligent, as are most of its kind. It knew that Medic was searching for a bird of some sort. It called out a slightly loud chirp that sounded almost as if it had a bit of a human moan mixed into it. It tried to get the Medic's attention.

Engie managed to get the dispenser up to level three. The Zant's Hand made an eerie, distorted sound as it turned around to position itself to grab the dispenser. Engineer smiled, "Hey, boys! It's workin'!" The Zant's hand clanged and dropped onto the dispenser. It landed right on top of the machine and wrapped its fingers around it. The Zant's hand slowly lifted and floated off towards the temple.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 am

"Danke, Engy."

Medic breathed out a sigh of relief. He clutched the Quick-Fix with more assuredness now; it was one of his most prized possessions, and he would have hated to lose it. Now that the Zant Hand was satisfied, the doctor could get back to more pressing matters.

"Archimedes?" he called again, listening carefully. The sound of a moan caught his attention, being that he was one who listened to pain sounds almost every day of his life. The eerie presence earlier was back, only this time Medic identified the source: The floating exoskeleton.

"Vhat is zat?" Medic asked, pointing at it. He doubted anyone would know, but things in this world seemed to like to surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next