Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 am

Scout almost spit out an aggravated 'who cares,' but he didn't. Instead, he trailed behind Medic, coming up right in front of Chopper. He eyed Ankha for a moment. She got on his nerves. Really got on his nerves. He had almost shot her earlier. But now... She just seemed small. Very, very small and fragile, much like Medic's doves.

He kneeled down in front of Chopper, intending to just watch. But he spoke before he could stop himself, as usual. "Is she ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Chopper was surprised to see that is was Scout asking if she was okay, chopper would have grinned but they were in a bit of a somber moment right now. "She seems fine, her vitals are normal and I can't feel anything physically wrong with her." If anything her heartbeat was a bit wild, but that was normal for the situation they were in. "I think if anything she is just shooken up." Chopper knew if he had been in her spot, he would have been scared too. False was pretty scary. "If I was to guess, I would think her world is a lot different from ours, maybe she just isn't used to violence." She did refer to herself as a queen.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:51 am

Having spoken to Ahsoka and Alucard, Master Hand rose into the air. When he was several hundred feet up, he flew off in the direction of the temple. On the way there, he noticed several beings moving around a lake. He became curious, and descended towards them....
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 am

Ahsoka looked up at Master Hand. "Yeah, I guess I, or we should get going. For all I know dangerous creatures could be in the night." Ahsoka walked in the direction of the Temple. If I could just find sombody I could actually completely trust. Mabey sombody to actually look after me, help me actually understand whats going on! And why won't my lightsabers work?! With a puzzled look on her face, Ahsoka trudged onward. Reluctantly, she began to think of how things would of gone if her master would of been with her. Things could of possibly been somwhat better! "Whatever is happening, and how, or where I am, it looks like im going to need a partner." She mumbled to herself wondering why she was even brought to this mysterious place!
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:09 pm

The Lake

Ankha's heartbeat slowly regulated as she awoke from her unconciousness. She opened her eyes, vision slightly blurred, and noticed everyone grouped around her. Tired, she chuckled and spoke, "I really need to shut up around False." She was okay. For the first time in her life, she didn't have the urge to call them peasants. Perhaps she was beginning to bond with them. Besides, having friends was better than having underlings.

Kongu smiled, "Yes, that'd be something you should work on, though I think he's dead now." He sighed, looking worried, "Well then, how will we get home now? With False dead, no one knows how to work the magic to get us home." His green mask began to glow as he quickly searched all of the groups memories for any experience with magic. Leo definitely had a skill for something of the sorts, but he was just a mere boy. Medic seemed to be the most experienced with actual spells, not just fire. He even was somewhat interested in it at one time. Scout had a tiny bit of experience, but not enough to make him seem like a prfessional. The green glow began to fade as he said, "Leo or Medic may be able to help, though I'm not sure."

Northeast Portion of the Temple

False sighed, slouched while pacing. If he was at the temple, he might as well study. Inhaling a large load of air, he yelled in his nordic accent, "Feim!" Whisps were quickly displayed as he became ethereal, and floated through the wall. He appeared normal again as he entered the temple. It was a dank, yet peaceful area. The air was moist and dust kicked up when he took a step. The next step he took was on a pressure plate. There was a creak and then something, two big stone pillars, swopped down, and would've squashed his torso if it weren't for the creak that warned False. He quickly noticed the pillars as he took a qucik step forward, which was on another pressure plate. That caused another pair of stone beams to swing down. False quickly realized the situation and took a leap forward. No wonder Grandpa False didn't want him up there. Looking down, False stepped on yet another pressure plate, and realized a pattern. The pressure plates were scattered across the entire floor until a certain point in the temple, which was fairly close to False's current position. "Wuld nah kest," he shouted, which caused him to be flung forward by an unknown force, and be stopped when he was about 5 feet away from the line of pressure plates. Slightly happy that he didn't need to run through that barrage of plates, he looked ahead. There was a door, in which he opened, and peered through. There was a giant hollow part of the temple, where he remembered first seeing his grandfather. This saddened him slightly. His grandpa meant a lot to him, he was the one that caused true happiness. That happiness what stolen from him when he was killed by that, being...
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 am

Medic balked.

"Jou zink I can send us home vhen ve get to zeh temple?" Medic asked, a bit skeptical. He had only glanced at the pages of the book long enough to get rid of False, and he doubted he could do anything complicated without losing himself to the magic. It was more powerful, after all, than the stuff he'd encountered at home.

The book tucked under his left arm suddenly seemed ten times more ominous, like it knew he was going to have to open it again.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 am

Master Hand descended from above onto the group, as if a giant were bending down to grab one of them. Instead of grabbing them however, he came down right behind Medic, hovering a few feet off the ground. "Are you the one responsible for bringing me here?" he thundered.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Chopper helped Ankha to her feet, willing to carry her once it was time for them to get moving again. It seemed like their next target was getting around the lake, since swimming it wasn't really an option. Chopper thought for a moment when the others began to talk about magic. Chopper himself knew quite a bit about magic, he him self was magical in a way. Talking reindeers didn't just come around. But in his world magic was rather natural, it wasn't about saying spells. Anyone could get any power at any time of their life without warning, by eating a fruit. A magical fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 pm

Medic turned to face yet another giant hand. He wasn't very surprised. "No," he answered shortly, the gears in his head turning. Turning back to the group, he said, "ve should get moving before more trouble arrives."

He motioned at Scout, suggesting he run ahead so the rest could follow. It somehow didn't occur to him that the others might not be so nonchalant about another giant hand stalking them.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 am

"And just where do you think you are going?" Master Hand replied, as he flew over them,landing in front of the group. "So who is responsible for bringing me here?" he demanded, pointing at Medic "You just either teleported or banished someone with that book, so why don't you start talking."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 am

The Lake

Kongu noticed the hand concealed in its white glove. He quickly dismissed it as nothing of importance, just another oddity in the strange land that he was in. Preparing to trek onward, he swiped his energy crossbow up into his hands and stated, "I'm ready." He tried his best to ignore the floating appendage, but slowly failed.

Ankha seemed to be fine after she was helped up. She spoke to the big hand without being intimidated by its booming voice, "The peasant of a man, False, probably brought you here. From what I know, False is dead." She turned her attention to her tiara, which was no longer on her head. Ankha pulled it from out of the sand and placed it on her head, positioning it so that it was resting on her head in a way that felt most comfortable.

Western Portion of the Temple

With grime and plant fibers still lodged into the crevices in his helmet, Zant noticed two familiar figures standing at the temple. He had just returned from fetching Medusa, to find Sylvanas and Samus at the temple. He frowned under his mask.

Roodaka giggled when she noticed the dirt smeared across his helmet, while Cyrus facepalmed in response to Zant. Cyrus sighed, "Zant, check your helmet."

Zant turned to Cyrus and questioned, "What? Is there something wrong with it?" He wiped his unusually long index finger on his mask, and felt something wet caked into the fissure of it. "Oh, lovely," he said while staring at the dirt on his digit. Turning to Sylvanas and Samus, he stated sarcastically, "I would love to converse with you right now, but I have to go wash off this dirt off." He disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 am

Medic glared. "I didn't bring jou here. I too vas brought out of my world, same as jou. Ve all vere. True, zis book probably played some part in it...but jou can blame False for zat."

He walked around the hand to continue the journey.

--tiny fail post ahm sorry--
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:25 am

"I see" Master Hand said, moving over to Ankha and hovering in front of her menacingly "Why don't you accompany me to find him then since you seem so knowledgeable?" and he picked her up by the scruff of the neck with his index finger and thumb.

(short post, I'm not sorry)
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 am

Scout, in short, was not pleased. He could tell Medic was worried, and that he had had trouble even casting the single spell earlier. He looked at some of the other people around him. Maybe people from different worlds didn't react the same way to magic... He hoped they would be able to find someone else to send them home.

It wasn't that he didn't trust Medic. No, it wasn't Medic that he didn't trust. It was the person who was very much not Medic that he didn't trust. The one he didn't want to see ever again, no matter what. He tore his gaze away from the magic book and took off in front of Medic. Fast, but not so fast that they would leave the rest of the group behind. It seemed that most of them were busy talking, but Scout was more than ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:47 am

The Lake

Ankha stammered in response to the white glove's action. "H-hey, wait! Put me down!" She squirmed, attempting to escape, but the appendage's grasp was far too firm. Either that, or Ankha clearly wasn't trying hard enough. Fierce contempt scorched in Ankha's eyes, as she furthered the length of her failing attempt. "Someone help me!"

Kongu noticed the hand pluck Ankha up from the ground. He quickly reacted, hoping that his energy crossbow would at least get his attention. He shot right in front of it's path, just a warning shot, warning him to let her go. With a single tap of the trigger, a flaring, green and white bolt of energy was sent hurling toward Master Hand, though it wasn't intended to hit him, or Ankha, for that matter.

Last edited by Glerp on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 4:16 am

Kongu's shot went past Master Hand as he rose into the air. "Bad move fool" he said and aimed his middle finger at Kongu, semi flipping him off. An explosive bullet spawned from his fingertip and impacted the ground in front of the Toa, detonating with a rather large explosion that blasted a crater several feet wide into the ground.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:32 am

The Lake

Kongu was flung into the lake from the blast. Swimming wasn't one of Kongu's fortes, mostly because of his build. Being made of something way denser than water made any type of large bodies of liquid one of his weaknesses. Kongu struggled to swim upward, but that only made him run out of breath faster. He was drowning and he knew it. Deep down in his heart, he regretted staying by the lake. As he sunk further down from the surface, he could feel a tight clutch inside of his chest. Perhaps it was the end for him. As he let go a gasp of carbon dioxide, he reached up towards the surface which looked like a mile away, much further than it really was. Doomed and damned, everything began to go black, as he slowly lost consciousness.

Ankha stared at where Kongu splashed into the lake, expecting him to bob up to the surface. Nothing came up, except for the splashing of the Kaern that quickly responded to the movement in the water. The water went still without any sign of Kongu.

Zant appeared further down the bank of the lake, and noticed the giant hand. "Hm, another strange occurrence in this even stranger land." He shrugged it off and began to clean his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26