Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm

"Falze, vhat is zeh meaning of zis?" Medic demanded. Here, standing in front of him, was a living embodiment of every gross stereotype that Medic had lived with since World War II. Not only was Medic disturbed, he was angry. If this was some type of sick joke, False had crossed a line. He got enough of this garbage from Soldier, and didn't particularly want more of it.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:52 pm

The Lake

Richtofen raised an eyebrow at Leo and said, confused, "It's December 1945, and if jou're asking the latter because jou assume I am a Nazi, jou vould be correct, I am a Nazi." He kept his gun aimed at the group, then he saw False, "Did jou bring me here?" Richtofen switched his aim to False. "Bring me back to mien home or jou vill die a painful death, caused by none ozer zan ze doctor himself!"

False laughed nervously and responded to medic, "Well, you see, I have a lost limb right now, and since I have so spells that grow back a leg, I'm gonna have to take it from this poor guy, besides, I get the feeling you don't like him that much anyway." An anxious look came over False's face, "Well, here we go." Then as quick as lightning, False threw his enchanted dagger right at Richtofen. It stabbed into his lower leg, causing him to flinch, and pull the trigger of his Luger, causing a few pops aimed at False, though none of them hit. He fell onto the ground, dropping the gun. Richtofen clenched his leg in pain, cursing in German.

False snapped twice and uttered the spell, "Leglas kairemen legira." Then Richtofen's entire body disappeared in a phase of black light, leaving the shin that was stabbed with the enchanted dagger, and the gun in the sand. False said excitedly to the nonexistent Richtofen, "Hey, thanks so much buddy! I really appreciate the new leg!" He hobbled over to the leg, while balancing on one foot. He spoke to no one in particular as he sat down next to the limb, "See, this is what you gotta do with monsters around." He began to connect the shin to his thigh, which was slightly larger than his other one, just enough so that it was obvious. He connected them using a spell.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 pm

"So you're immortal huh?" Medusa snared. " I guess that makes two of us then." Medusa paused with a look of question, then turned her head slightly to the side. She looked like she was thinking of something, as her eyes narrowed. After a few seconds her eyes widened, then she whipped her head around and looked back in the direction of the lake. Medusa now looked shocked but also confused and mumbled to herself, "What? Who's soul am I sensing? I didn't that soul just a second ago." Medusa could barley sense the others souls who were at the lake. But she could sense just one soul so much more clearly than the others. She first sensed the one soul when Kaernk awoke. Medusa looked back at Sylar and answered, "Oh, about your offer I'm going to have to pass." Medusa looked to Zant and said, "Now let's go, we have better things we could be doing." Then Medusa flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 am

"Are jou out of jour MIND?!" Medic demanded, watching with a morbid fascination as False 'fixed' himself. He wasn't too upset that the Nazi was dead, but several things were starting to bother him. Not only had the demonstrating with the lake been completely unnecessary, as False could have just told them that there were dangerous creatures lurking below, but there were two doctors already present and at least one of them could have healed False without having to summon another person in and have them killed.

Medic was not above using extra body parts for remedial purposes, and he had done so many times.
Just not in this manner. He took a step forward, towering over the seated form of False. He hefted the Quick-Fix, which buzzed at a steady rate.

"Do jou have any idea vhat zis can do?" he growled, "any idea at all?" Medic was starting to put two and two together as he saw things. "Of course not. Jou must be a complete dummkopf. Jou go on about how jour sawry about everyzing zat happened, and how jou vant to stop causing everyvone pain, and kidnapping zem from zeir homes. I don't zink jou are sawry. Vhat are ve to jou, False? More spare parts?"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:44 am

Scout was already very disturbed just watching False's crazy magic. Why had he done that in the first place? He had no reason to go hurt himself, and could've just told them to stay out of the water. But this?

And then what Medic said hit home. What were they to False? Was he just using them for something, only to kill them off at some later date when they were no longer useful? He narrowed his eyes. "Yeah!" he yelled, "What's wrong with ya?! D'you wanna help or not-" he came to a sudden stop in his ranting and thought for a second. "Y'know what, why should we want your help? If dis is what happens to da people around ya, den I wanna be somewhere else!"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:57 am

Sylar

Intuitive aptitude allowed Sylar to get a read on Medusa's soul sensing ability. It was clear that she wasn't considering his offer at all. Oh well, guess I get to take her apart too. Once he figured out whether there was a way back or not anyone who stood in his was good as dead. For now he'd keep searching on his own. What was inside the temple was unclear, but he didn't want to be the first to enter.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 am

The Lake

False looked up at Medic in disgust, with his new leg now attached, "No, I am not out of my mind, and I don't like your tone, sir. You know nothing of the mechanics of this place." He stood up, a total of 6 feet and five inches, which was now taller than Medic. He wasn't very sinister like he was last time, but just then it sounded more like a complaint. He turned to Scout, "Neither do you!" False stammered and rubbed his forehead, "Look, I'll promise you that he's back to his own world, safe and sound."

Kongu yelled at False, "How do you know that!?" He didn't even know what use he was to False, since his parts couldn't be connected to a human without some sort of engineering. It was obvious that False wasn't smart enough to do that.

False responded with a response that had very insufficient evidence, "Grandpa False told me in the dream I had last night. I thought that you could read minds Kongu, you should really use that skill more often." It was true that False's elder told him in the dream, but there was a near impossible chance that it was true.

Ankha had enough of False's rambling. Enough was enough, she had had it. She hated False with all of her heart. "False! I'm tired of you! Why don't you just go away forever and never come back!!"

False shouted, "Why don't you just trust me for once! Look, I know my name is False, which makes me seem like I'm not very trustworthy, but that isn't the case, names don't mean anything!" The way he said it made him seem like he had complete confidence that they didn't trust him because his name was False. Yes, he is slightly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am

Ahsoka smirked. "I am Ahsoka Tano! Padawan of Anakin! Who are YOU, and what do you want!?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 am

"Ahsoka Tano...the padawan of Anakin...fancy names and titles that will do you no good, Ahsoka Tano..." Master Hand replied. "As for me, I am Master Hand." he thundered. " And you would do well to think twice before acting as the other did."
He hovered higher in the air, fingers angling down farther as if he was keeping his gaze on her. His wrist was now at the height of her head, and he "looked" down on her menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:30 am

Leo felt like vomiting as he watched False use the nazi guy's leg and killed him or... Made him poof like he was on some show like Fairy Odd Parents. Leo winced, "That's just..." He ran a hand through his curly hair, disliking the whole situation. And then the guy thought no one trusted him because of his name.

"You on some coco puffs or something?" Once again, as earlier when he gave some of the cereal to Jinx, the "koo-koo for coco puffs" saying was in his head. "Dude, te reason we don't trust you is because you kill people without reason, summon people from their worlds not ver thinking about what they may think, and shrug off anything that's not for your own good. Names don't matter. If they did, my name being Leo it would mean I was a lion- which I'm not." Leo paused, "that would be cool, though..."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Chopper clenched his hooves, he felt like he was about to cry from a mix of confusion, fear and anger. He didn't know what a nazi was, but from the way Leo reacted he wasn't sure how to feel, but he did know that everyone had a place and deserved to be there. Not sucked suddenly from home, stabbed in the leg then sent away. He looked up at False, who was even taller then him then before. "How come you were able to send him home and not us? Why do we have to go to that stupid temple?" His voice got more and more shakey with rage and sadness. "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He jumped up and down, stamping like an angry toddler. What even was in a name? He was given a name several years into his life by a human friend.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

The Lake

False stammered, beginning to lose himself, "Look, I know this looks bad-"

Ankha interrupted, "What do you mean, looks bad? It is bad!"

False's hands shook as he looked at Ankha, "J-just let me explain, y-"

Ankha yelled, "Explain what? There's nothing to explain! We already know your a psychopath!" Ankha continued to rant at False, as he quickly became unglued.

He couldn't take it anymore. False screamed in a truly infuriated fashion, "SHUT UP!!" At inhuman speeds, he sprinted at Ankha, grabbing her by the neck, and strangling her. His pupils were dilated to the point where they were about the size of a grain of sand. False held her as he was hunched over with a look of pure insanity covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 am

Medic, like most the members of his team, was much stronger than people gave him credit for. His battle reflexes kicked in. While he didn't not like Ankha, it was his job to save lives. He pounced on False, in an attempt to pull the madman's hands away from Ankha's neck. Medic's face was locked in an expression of grim determination as he began to pry False's fingers away.

"False," he stated through clenched teeth, "unhand zeh cat. Now."

If False did not release her, there was a good chance he could accidentally snap her neck when she passed into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Ahsoka was annoyed, and slightly puzzled. "I'm not scared of you!" she attempted to say, but came out as "I'm scared of you!" Noticing her mistake she quickly backed away, knowing how stupid she must look to this.. thing! "I don't care who you are, or why you're here, but I'll be on my way." she said turning around. It's about time I leave. Ahsoka walked casually towards the rout without the massive trees. She planned to find water, and game soon.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Ahsoka's words amused Master Hand slightly. But he didn't feel like letting her leave so easily. He "jumped" through the air, landing in front of Ahsoka. "And where do you think you are going?" he asked. "You seem so quick to run off into an alien landscape." he said, pointing his index finger at her almost accusingly. "Not to mention your beamsword doesn't seem to work."
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Ahsoka didn't like the giant hand's tone. She force-jumped upward, landing perfectly balanced on the extended index finger. She tapped her foot lightly.

"I don't always need my light sabers..." Ahsoka said triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Master Hand flicked his finger up, launching Ahsoka into the air. He then grabbed her in a fist, holding her twenty feet off the ground somewhat tightly, but loose enough that she could breathe. "Perhaps not, but they would be helpful. Or did you forget already the stranger who was threatened you with the gun?"
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 am

"Well, then you've underestimated me!" Ahsoka said, biteing Master Hand's finger, as hard as she could. She'd hoped it hurt enogh for him to let go of her. "I've delt with millions of blasters shot at me, you think one stranger could kill me with a petty gun? You're mistaken, and if he could, I would of surely dodged the bullets!"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:54 am

Alucard

There was a voice that Master Hand heard. "You seem to be quite a nuisance, glove. Perhaps I should get rid of you." Alucard was somehow back together and had no wounds. He was standing in a casual stance. He looked up into the sky, that had now become slightly cloudy, and did a hand gesture with his gloved hands that displayed satanic pentagrams on them. He spoke menacingly, beginning his release state level one, "Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three... two... one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent." He became entirely black as many red eyes were made visible around the darkness that consumed his surroundings. His body fell apart, as a monstrous hellhound emerged from the decimated corpse. The hellhound roared and flew up to the glove. Out of its mouth, Alucard's arm emerged with his Jackal, blasting at the hand.

The Lake

False broke away from Medic's grasp and threw the now unconscious cat across the sky. He was truly enraged. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. False had never snapped, but came exceedingly close to it. He yelled in a pure deranged manner, "Learn your place, nurse!" He threw a punch at Medic, though it was not a normal punch, it was going at the speed of a bullet, going right towards Medic's face.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:47 am

Master Hand quickly released Ahsoka, letting her fall the twenty feet to the ground. Gold light began to emanate from him, giving him a slight glow as his fingers tightened into a fist. He accelerated toward the hellhound rapidly.
Master Hand slammed into the hellhound, and a bright gold-white flash lit up the area where it had been, leaving only what appeared to be a portal emanating fire. Then the portal disappeared, leaving Master Hand hovering in the air.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:53 am

Chopper knew he would have to act quickly. He also knew that medic could fend for himself against False, or if he needed help that Scout would easily be able to provide it. Instead Chopper focused this efforts on Ankha, who was currently sailing through the air. He couldn't tell if she was alive or not, but could only assume she was. But gravely injured. False hadn't strangled her long enough to kill, at least not in Choppers knowledge. Chopper quickly shifted into Guard point (hurray for bad reference images) a rather fluffy, defensive form. He leapt into the air, hoping to catch her in his fur and provide a soft landing.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 am

Scout, who had already been on edge, was suddenly putting his near-inhuman reflexes to use. He saw False tense, and was instantly in action. Anyone else would have hardly been moving before False's blow hit Medic, but Scout was different. He had his job because of his reflexes and speed, and they were better than any human he had ever met or even heard of.

False's blow may have been as fast as a bullet, but Scout was faster. Or at least it looked that way for an instant. He barreled shoulder first into Medic, sending them both toppling towards the water. Scout could swear he felt False's fist brush his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:20 am

Medic hit the sand with an audible thump, which his knocked his glasses askew. In an instant he was scrambling to stand back up, ready to defend himself from False's wrath.

"My place," Medic snarled, "is at zeh side of my teammates. If jou want me zere, jou better stay out of our vay, and let us get to zeh temple."

Then Medic noticed the book, still laying open on the ground. False had come out of the book...could they close it, and force him back in? If not, there was bound to be something useful in the pages, as desperate times called for desperate measures.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:53 pm

The Lake

Kongu was prepared for any action, though he stayed at the back of the group. He heard calls for help inside False's mind. Madness wasn't something he dealt with often, but he knew that no matter what, there was always a cure. What the cure was, however, was something that had to sooth the true False inside. He heard all the chaos in False's mind, but behind all of that, there was a cry for help. Now, Kongu could only read minds, not control them, so there was only so much he could do. If only there was some way to calm him. He heard Medic's mind say something about the spell book he came out of. Yes, perhaps there were calming spells. He sprinted to the book, picking it up. He turned through the pages.

False had an idea, a crazily maniacal idea. He called out, "Here, here Kaernk!" Splashing was heard in the water, as the invisible creature awoke again. He then yelled at the person that was closest to him, Scout, "Hear my Thu'um, boy!" He paused for a little bit, rearing up, and then shouting, "Fus ro dah!!" The shout sent a blue ring of energy, and a thundering boom towards scout. If it hit him, it wouldn't harm him at all, but instead, launch him back into the water were the Water Lurker, aka, the Kaernk, would get him.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Suddenly, Scout found himself flying through the air. Towards the water, no less, which he had discovered had quite the angry monster in it. He wasn't scared even for a second, partly because he knew he would be fine, but also because he was much too busy being angry.

He waited until he was as high in the air as he could be, and started to fall into the water, then double jumped as far as he could. He came down right at False, aiming to return the favor with a kick to the face. Or, more specifically, two feet landing hard on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next