Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Samus waited as Sylvanas summoned her warhorse, then nodded to her to indicate she was ready.
She quickly adjusted her speed booster velocity so that she wouldn't overshoot the temple this time, and then took off running. After a few seconds, the boosters on her back flared up and a sonic boom was heard behind her as she barreled through the forest. She came to a stop about 100 feet away from the temple.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Sylvanas quickly caught up with Samus after she took off and slowed to a stop next to her. "Looks like we made it here before the others. That's good," she stated quietly, though Sylvanas wasn't sure about approaching the Temple. It could very easily be a trap of some sort. "We should wait a moment before we proceed," she suggested, peering at the temple. Undead Engie crawled out of the ground an looked at the Temple curiously. Sylvanas looked down at him and looked back up. "Doesn't this just seem too easy to you?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:51 pm

There was a sudden burst of bubbles around Chopper's mouth as he tried to speak, but didn't remember his face was underwater. The bubbles went on for a moment, suddenly stopping, before Chopper sat up. He wiped the water out of his eyes, and although he still looked tired, grinned to show he was in good spirits. "Yeah, I'll be fine mister human Medic." He began to brush at his fur with his hooves, trying to knock out the sand from the previous day. He hated his fur being so messy, he would have to take a bath when he got home. "I'm just a little tired, that's all." He hobbled over to his backpack and hat, putting on both. "But I'm a big, tough, man. So I won't slow everyone down."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am

Sylar

"Don't play coy. I can see what you've done on the ground below, and it sure isn't going to help the others. I personally don't care, but do realize you can't lie to me." He sense her emotions. "Now while I don't know what you'r planning next, I have a good idea. I'd think it over before you do anything rash."

Tali

Sammus and Sylvanus left her in the dust with they're methods of transportation. She'd be stuck following in their wake. "If only I were a biotic I could boost my speed." She said to herself. At least the path was cleared, so it wouldn't take as long now.

The Temple

"See for yourself, a couple have drawn near." Kerrigan responded to Primary. Her psionic sense was powerful enough to pick them up from their current distance. "Two women. One has no vital signs, the other is clad in powered armor. Well Cyrus, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:53 am

"Indeed it might be a good idea to scout things out before we proceed" Samus responded to Sylvanas. She scanned the temple with her X-ray and thermal visors, trying to get a read on just what was at the temple.
She wished she had her gunship so that she could survey the temple from the air.
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 am

Ahsoka stood up. She immediately sensed a slight presence from a distance. She tensed, ready for hand to hand combat, and jumped into position. She slowly moved towards the presence. Within 20 yards of her target, she hid in the long, tall grass. Ready to pounce like a cat, she observed her prey.

"Who are you, and why are you here?!" she said, attempting to sound bold.
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Medusa narrowed her eyes. "Oh please," she spat. "How dumb do you think I am? I can tell by your soul that you are up to something and trying to lure me in to a trick."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 am

The Temple

Cyrus didn't like what was happening. Cyrus kept his usual, dull expression on his face as he responded to Kerrigan, "The only reason I would attempt to keep them away is because I think False is trying to get rid of us." It was obvious that Cyrus absolutely hated False. "He's probably realized that we're keeping him from his research on his spells, thus I'm assuming he's going to dispose of us." He began to explain in further detail, "The only reason he's not doing it himself is because he couldn't handle our power, that's why he couldn't kill us. He could only bind us to this temple, which was very stupid of him since he needs to study the carvings on the ruins of it. He can't do that with us here."

Zant spoke while slowly rising into the air, preparing his teleport, "But with False's ability to summon only random beings, I doubt he'd be able to actually get anything to come clear out these ruins, and besides, I know for a fact we'd be able to hold our own." He disappeared after talking.

Roodaka smiled in agreement with Zant, "Yes, we can definitely take them."

Zant

Zant appeared in front of Sylar, about 10 yards away, "Is this little human giving you trouble, Medusa? If so, I could take care of him." Smiling under his mask, he slowly descended down onto the ground. He was prepared to fight, but not prepared for what was going to happen to him. He didn't notice the Vector Plates and accidentally landed on it, which sent him flying past Sylar, making an entire fool of himself. Zant screamed in such a way that sounded like a a drowning clown. It was quite a funny scene actually. He slid ungracefully on his mask, getting it covered in plant fibers and dirt. He was shot a good 20 yards away. As Zant slowly got up, he was slightly dazed, and wondered what happened to him. He teleported back in front of Sylar, not realizing that he had crud all over his mask. "Here, let's try that again. Do you need help with this human, Medusa?"

Ankha

Ankha screamed in her tent and shot up, awake, when she heard the loud whistle being blown. She was shaken, and stumbled out of her tent. She spoke shakily, "What was that for!?"

Alucard

Alucard smiled mischievously at Ahsoka, "Well, look at the little girl trying to look intimidating. I am Alucard, and I actually don't know why I'm here. Did you bring me here? Because you might have made the wrong decision if you did, in fact, bring me here." He reached into his trench coat and pulled out The Jackal, a Hellsing ARMS 13mm Auto Anti-freak Combat Pistol. It had a length of 16 inches, which was huge for a pistol, and shot armor piercing, thirteen-millimeter, hollow-pointed bullets witch contain an explosive charge of mercury, all pre-blessed by the Pope. On the side of the black, gunmetal barrel, the words, "Jesus Christ is in Heaven Now" were engraved on it. He spoke, aiming the gun at Ahsoka and spoke in a voice that was soaked in a sheer menacing tone, "You'd better not be the one that brought me here."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 am

Master Hand flew to where Ahsoka and Alucard were. It opened, ready to grab something. As it descended, it emitted an ominous laugh. If Alucard and Ahsoka were paying attention, they would notice the shadow that covered them.....

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 am

Sylar

Sylar looked between the two of them. He remained emotionless during Zant's display of clumsiness. "My soul, huh. Funny thing since as it stands I am not trusting of False. This temple is clearly not out way out or you two wouldn't be here. Now look, you two can try to kill me, but I don't recommend it. Or perhaps you can fill me in on what is really going on. You decide." In his mind they were either going comply or die. While their exact power levels were unknown, it was almost impossible to take him out of the game. On the other hand one of his powers was bound to work on them.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Sylvanas nodded at Samus and looked at undead Engie. He crawled under the ground, her magic working on his mind as he began to head towards the temple underground. Sylvanas turned back to Samus. "He should be above ground once he gets to the temple. I will see everything he does." Sylvanas frowned and tightened her bow, "I must warn you to be ready though. If someone is up here, they'll then be able to sense where we are if they have magic that can sense my Forsaken."

-
Leo
-

Leo began laughing at ankha's reaction, wrapping his arms around his stomach. "It was to wake you up, of course." He then looked around the group, "Anyone else asleep? This is kinda fun."

-
Forsaken Engineer
-

The zombified Engie crawled out from the ground a few feet away from the Temple and examined everyone. He was stronger than before, and now was able to manage a few words towards Cyrus and the others. "Hi," he carefully spoke. "I was sent here."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:46 am

Alucard

He turned away from Ahsoka with a confused look on his face. Alucard "A giant floating glove, how nonsensical." He assumed it was hostile, thus in return, he opened fire. He shot three times at the hand with enough accuracy to land each bullet.

The Temple

Cyrus stared at the zombie-like being. He was taken by surprise when something reached the temple so easily, and was curious about what this thing was. "Who sent you here?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 am

Forsaken Engie seemed to have troubles forming words, as he was still on a low level of the undead. He did manage to answer Cyrus, however, with a raspy voice. "Mistress... Sylvanas. Looking for threats. Are you... Threat?"
Back to top Go down
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:34 am

Medusa chuckled then crossed her arms. "I'm not going to just try to kill some mortal like you, when I have a very likely chance of destroying my body." Medusa explained. "And as for my plan, those weaklings trying to get to the temple don't deserve to get home." She grinned an evil smile of insanity, then exclaimed, "They deserve to rot in this horrible place!" Medusa chuckled in a menacing tone. As she did, she paused and looked over to Zant, then she said blandly, "On the other hand I have no idea what this idiot is following me for."

Last edited by Sentrie on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:58 am

Zant

Zant glared at Medusa, "I was just checking up on you, foolish snake-master!" He crossed his arms, still not realizing the dirt and plant substances smeared across his helmet. He responded to the other part of her statement, "Yes, yes, we all have different motives in the alliance up at the temple. I, for one, have plans of colonizing Triviis, once Cyrus figures out how to willingly travel between the Twilight Realm and this place. Cyrus and I don't see eye to eye though, I plan on inhabiting this land with all of my servants, thus turning it into a place much like the Twilight Realm, which is a very desolate place as it is."

False

Choppers backpack suddenly exploded, having everything fall out. The explosion was made out of nothing but pressurized air, thus not harming anyone. It was a very small one, anyway. It made a loud pop, as False's spell book landed, open to the exact page it was on last time False used it as transportation. Purple steam that smelled like carrot juice emerged from the words. There he was, being formed from the purple mist. "Ah, so this is what happens when I use that spell, interesting!" He turned around, realizing he had materialized standing on all of Choppers belongings, "Oh, Chopper! I'm so sorry, buddy!" He snapped as he thought back on what that one spell was, attempting to remember what it sounded like. "Oh, um, let's see..." He mumbled spells to himself, "Was that it? Yes, yes, I think that was it." He did a hand motion that looked like he was banging on something with drumsticks, then snapped with one hand, then the other, all while saying the spell, "Canis do awell fish xit!" All of Choppers belongings were fixed and in his backpack, which was also fixed. False laughed, happy that he accomplished something. "Ahaha! Yes! That feels so good." He smiled and looked back at everyone else, "Oh, hello! Hello, my friends, I have some important news!" He clapped his hands once and kept them together. "I had a dream last night, and there was, well, myself and False! No, no, not me, the other False. There are two Falses, me, and my grandpa. Well, anyway, Grandpa False told me that all of the creation spells are locked in the inner temple, so I just need to find out how to get in there, and then I'll send all of you home, I promise."

He rambled on about spells, "And, oh, yes! There's a spell that can make me talk like other people!" He wiggled his fingers and said, very loudly, "Hurrydunds snoclintis!" Everyone could tell that he was excited, and possibly a bit hyper. He then spoke in a voice that sounded exactly like Scouts, "Hey, look at me, look at me! I'm talkin' like dat guy ova dere!" He pointed at Scout.

The Temple

Cyrus stared at the forsaken Engie, "As long as you're not a threat to us, we aren't a threat to you. Are you perhaps affiliated with False?" He hoped that the answer was no.

Last edited by Glerp on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:08 am

The Forsaken Engie shook his head. "From what I see," he began, voice hoarse, "Lady Sylvanas doesn't trust him. She was told come here though."

-
Leo
-

Leo yelped in surprise as False exploded, in a way, from Chopper's backpack. He was always meeting surprises- both in his world and this one. "Dude..." He began, "you got some fireworks in that spell or something?" He buckled at his own dumb joke, though no one else probably understood it that much or bought it was funny. Then false showed them the spell, and Leo grinned, muttering under his breath something along the lines of, "Polly want a cracker?" As False spoke in Scout's voice.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 am

Medic whirled around when Chopper's backpack exploded, somehow not surprised in the slightest to see that False was behind it. He watched False lapse into his little shpeal about magic and spells for a moment, wondering if this is how he seemed to other people when he himself started talking medicine and science. Then False did a perfect imitation of Scout's voice, along with the accent and body language.

If it hadn't been magic, Medic might have been more impressed.

"Ah...very nice?" Medic said carefully. "I'm very sawry, but ve can't talk now. Ve vere just leaving."
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 am

Sylar

"Ah, but I am not a mortal. You're right about the second part though." Not only would he never die of old age, but he was quite difficult to kill. He listened to Zant's and Medusa's ideas on the realm. "Neither of you have said whether the means to get home actually lie in the temple, and do watch your words." This was directed at Medusa. "If False isn't going to let me return to where I cam from, then we can be allies here. I can make a demonstration as to why you may want to consider my offer if need be."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:34 pm

The sudden explosion of air knocked Chopper off his feet, sending the little reindeer flying a few feet back. He frantically wiped the sand out of his mouth and fur, getting ready to shout at False for destroying his stuff. However he was cut off my False suddenly fixed all his possessions, as well as repairing his prized backpack. Chopper huffed, putting back on his backpack. He didn't appreciate being called 'buddy'. He wasn't False's buddy. The imitation of Scout both annoyed and scared him, he held back the urge to yell at the strange man, hiding slightly behind Medic.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Master Hand:

Alucard's shots impacted Master Hand, but did a lot less than might've been expected. In response, its fingers curled inward, the tips of the fingers pointing in roughly the same direction. From each fingertip shot a blue beam angling toward Alucard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samus:

Samus watched the beings sitting around the temple. She didn't recognize any of them from earlier. "What has your servant found?" she asked Sylvanas.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:49 am

The Lake

False smiled and appeared to be in a good mood, "Oh, yes, might I advise going around the lake? There's some stuff in there that you wouldn't want to deal with. I assume you haven't gone into the water yet? I'll show you why you shouldn't." He chuckled, sauntering into the shallow shores of the lake, ready to make a terrifying example.

He waited for a little bit, standing deep enough for the water to go up to his knees. He called out, loudly, "Hey Kaernk! You wanna play?" There was splashing in the distance. False baby talked it as if the cause of the thing splashing was a puppy. "Oh who's a good little Kaernk! You are! Yes, you are!" The splashing drew closer to False, though the cause of the spatter could not be seen. Then suddenly, gashes began appearing on False. False screamed and scolded it, "No! Bad Kaernk!" Something invisible had been lashing out at him. It's position could be seen because of the constant spray of water emerging from the lakes surface. As False hobbled away from the water, there was a loud crack as one of his legs was torn right off. He looked scared, "Oh goodness! Help me! Help me! Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!" His leg that fell off got quickly shredded up by the Kaernk. He yelled, "I think I made a bad decision!" The water was at his ankles by then. There were a few more scratches on his legs as he finally reached the sand. He collapsed on his stomach, with his head turned sideways. He breathed as if he had just ran a mile.

Kongu could sense that there actually was something that attacked him, and it was sitting right at the shore, literally a yard away from False, waiting for him to come back into the water for some stupid reason. Though Kongu couldn't see it either, he could sense it with his Kanohi Suletu. He sensed it's thoughts. It was hungry and had an intention of killing. He didn't get this from the Kaernk's thought's, more so his mental state. He was worried about False's condition. Kongu could see that most of the wounds were on his lower torso and legs.

Ankha was about to yell at False, but seeing his leg being torn off scared her. That was about enough punishment Ankha thought False deserved, thus she didn't scold him. Instead, she had wide eyes, and a shocked expression. She sat, starring at False from her tent.

False chuckled, "See? That water is dangerous." He got up to a sitting position, and began a spell process to heal his wound. "Oh, yes, no need to worry about my wound, I have it covered." He assumed Medic was going to ask if he needed medical assistance. He snapped once with both hands, and spoke and repeated the spell he uses to summon people, the same spell he used to summon the group at the lake, and the same spell he used to summon everyone in Triviis, "Dreftin els kivious."

A man dressed in a Nazi uniform was slowly conjured by the lake. He had a bony face and had the Nazi symbol on the arm of his coat. He was dazed and had no idea where he was. He slowly mumbled in a language that Medic would understand "Was zum Teufel?" He slowly stood up, "Vhere am I?"

False called, "Ah! Richtofen! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

The Nazi turned around at the group. He saw three humans, a cat, a robot and a tiny fluffy animal that was too small and disproportionate from the type of reindeer he knew of, to assume that it was in fact, a reindeer. "Scheiße!" He cursed. "Vhere am I!? Vhere is Nikolai!?" He took out a Luger P08 pistol and aimed it at the group. It was obvious that he felt threatened by these strange and unknown people. He shouted, "Tell me, vhere the hell am I!?"

Alucard

Alucard didn't even bother to dodge the lasers, and let them cut his body up, all while keeping a smile on his face. He didn't care what the hand did to harm him, since he was immortal.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:02 am

Satisfied that the stranger had been dealt with, Master Hand made a sweeping motion, spreading the ashes and limbs that had been Alucard around the area near him and Ahsoka. Then he turned to face the young alien girl.
"Who are you?" he demanded in a thundering voice. His fingers slightly were slightly bent downward in the general shape of someone hunching over, the wrist hovering several feet off the ground.

Last edited by Canis_dirus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:15 am

Leo watched in horror as False was attacks. Sure, he disliked the guy but still... He felt sick all of a sudden. Leo fell back onto his butt and stared in shock at False. And then the guy said he was die. Oh, now that just wasn't right. "I... Holy Hephaestus that's morbid." What ticked him Orr was when False summoned some demon Nazi thing- oh, now that's just wrong!

"Why'd you summon a Nazi, man!?" He demanded from False. He looked at the undead soldier, suddenly with a second thought on mind. What if he was a double agent? How could he tell? Or what if on his world their versions of Nazis were completely different?Leo slowly grinned and answered the undead Nazi soldier's question, "Welcome to Leo Land- an awesome paradise land! Don't worry- we are a peaceful nomadic group trying to find a way home as well. To instantly join the search for your way home you must first answer a couple questions-" he peered at the soldier, making the most serious face he could. "What is today's date and what is your view on the political rights of humans?"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 am

Scout went slightly crosseyed. Without warning, there were two Medics. Or, at least, that was his first thought. He hadn't ever met anyone other than Medic that had the same accent, so he was confused for a moment. This person spoke a great deal more German in conversations than Medic did, too. And something else was different. He narrowed his eyes.

Now, Scout wasn't much of an informed person, but he recognized that symbol. The one this strange person was wearing with apparent pride. He didn't back up, but he did tense. If Soldier had been there, the stranger would have been dead in an instant, but Scout wasn't quite as stupid. He came to the conclusion that this was definitely not a second Medic.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Chopper was about one thousand years too early to know what a nazi was, but he wasn't liking how he was pointing a weapon at them. But what really ticked off Chopper was that False used a spell to summon the man, much like he did to bring them to this weird world. Hadn't False tried to say sorry for taking them from their world? Saying it was a mistake or something? And yet he just willingly took another person from their world, just because he needed a doctor even when two of them were standing right near him. Chopper growled, tempted to change down False.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next