Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 pm

"What was that?!" Ahsoka said, not forgetting the matter of biting Master Hand. She was quite proud of herself for doing so. "Was that a.. portal?" she said surprized, that Master Hand was not angry at her for biting him. Ahsoka looked up at Master Hand, with large green eyes. "Listen, I'm sorry if that hurt. I'm just.. a little scared here. I have no idea how I got here, and all these wierd events start happening, and its just so confuseing!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 am

Leo was not happy. It was one thing when a Greek monster attacked him. It was another thing when someone attacks his friends. He watched as Scout was almost thrown into the water, only safely return False the favor with using him as a place to land. Slowly Leo's hands caught aflame and he glared at False, "Ever wondered what it's like to be on fire?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm

"That was a demon" Master Hand replied. "I banished him back through that portal to the Hell from whence he came. As for the biting, honestly you did nothing with that bite, in fact I didn't even feel it." he floated over to her, settling down with his wrist a foot off the ground in front of her in this position. "Now perhaps you should listen to me, since you seemed to underestimate that stranger. Something like that can get you into trouble."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:59 am

Alucard

Alucard appeared behind Master Hand, applauding and laughing. "Impressive, glove. You managed to subdue my level one release state." He smiled a fanged grin, "You put up a good fight." He knew not to attack anymore if something like that could send his hellhound back so easily. This glove was certainly not one to tangle with. Alucard asked the hand, "Might I ask where we are?"

The Lake

False stumbled backward in response to Scout jumping off his face. He spat out the sand and grit that was transferred to his mouth from Scout's shoe. False said, slightly calmer, to Leo, but still breathing heavily, "Why, yes, yes I have. And look! I can do that too!!" He brought up his two tensed hands, laughing. With a flaming aura surrounding them, flares began to swiftly swirl around his hands, forming intense fire. He blasted it at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 pm

"I guess so.." Ahsoka said realizing her fault. "What do I do now, and where am I? I would like all my questions to be answered before we do anything major, and before any of us get killed on accident." Ahsoka sat on the hard ground with an intense face of worry, and discouragement. What have I got myself into..
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Leo let the flames go right towards, him, not even flinching as they hit him "Dude, you think i would be able to control fire and still get burned by it? I've got mehself some mad fire skills." He grinned a bit before quickly taking some items out of his tool belt- a plain, metal tube and a bag of non-dairy coffee creamer. He picked up a rock and placed it in one end of the small tube and placed the powdery coffee creamer on the other end. He knew all about what non-dairy coffee creamer could do- it was highly flammable, and so a small spark can set it aflame. This was all created in a matter of seconds.He held up the side with the coffee creamer up to his mouth and blew out fire. The coffee creamer set aflame with a great amount of force and the rock went flying towards False as he yelled, "Homemade guns!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Chopper landed softly on the ground, his arms wrapped around Ankha. The fur erupted off of him, returning him back into his main form. He leaned Ankha up against himself, ready to protect the cat from any oncoming attacks. He took note on the fire attacks coming from Leo and False, being ready to get her out of the way in case a stray attack came their way. Chopper quickly went to work checking Ankha's vital signs. He swallowed hard, knowing that he didn't have anything on him that was fast acting enough to help her, he would need Medics help.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:31 pm

Master Hand swiveled to face Alucard. "I am Master Hand." he thundered "I am not a glove, although I wear one." he said curling his fingers menacingly similar to a spider pouncing on something. "As for where we are, we seem to have been summoned to this place from our home realms. This certainly isn't the World of Trophies." Then turning back to Ahsoka, "I have seen a temple about 12 miles from here. Perhaps you might consider heading there."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm

The Temple

Primary made her way toward the zombie. She hissed quietly in disgust. While Engineer was undoubtedly human, he was of no use to her already dead. This was a disgrace; a joke, and a cruel one at that. Her body burned with hunger; it was akin to the feeling of being burned alive.

"Your master," she inquired, her voice resonating off of nonexistent walls, "...she is human?"

Her hands involuntarily twitched.

The Lake

While Leo distracted False with fire, Medic elected this was the best time put his plan into action. Kongu was closest...Medic knew Scout wouldn't like this plan, but he didn't have anything better put in place at the moment.

"Kongu!" Medic called, "use zeh book!"

Last edited by Sairei on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Forsaken Engie let out a wheezing sound as he tried to form the words. After a few coughs and hacks, he had finally become fully accustomed to his voice and could speak with a lot less effort put towards it. "No. She was once an elf... She was killed and resurrected by the Lich king. She is now the queen of the undead- the banshee queen. Will you attack?"

-
Sylvanas
-
Sylvanas frowned as she replied to Samus, "one so far seems peaceful. The other, harsh." She summoned her war horse. "I say we go. We cant spend idle time waiting for their conversation to end. Your opinion?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:27 am

"Well we need to get to the temple, since it is our best hope of leaving." Samus replied to Sylvanas. She looked around. "I say we continue forward and face whatever is up there. It's better than waiting around here."
She looked toward the temple "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 am

The Lake

Kongu stared at the incomprehensible scribbles. He had no idea what any of the words said since he didn't know English in the written language. He wasn't even sure if they were even words. There was a small scratch in the paper that looked a mountain, and the only letter he recognized was the o. "Mata Nui, I can't read this! It's like some sort of alien language!" He assumed that the humans could read the scribbles since False was a human as well. He called to the Boston boy, hoping he was educated enough to read, "Heads up, Scout!" He tossed the book to him.

Ankha was alive, and in a state of shock. She breathed very quickly and her eyes were dilated in almost the same way False's eyes were.

False giggled and then said in a loopy voice, "How original! Someone that controls fire cannot be harmed by fire!" He let the fire scorch him, as he screamed in a twisted happiness with a maniacal laugh following his statement, "IT HURTS SO GOOD!" He let the fire burn him, as he slowly crisped up, then he stopped, and stared at Leo, menacingly. He then yelled in a loud, unhappy scream, "You need to be enlightened on originality, boy!!" He snapped his fingers, right before they fell of from being charred so much. A golden light appeared in from out of nowhere, and began glowing all around False. A type of bright golden explosion suddenly occurred around False, but didn't harm anyone. Instead, the ones that were closest to it, felt warm and comfortable. False emerged from the explosion with a full recovery from his burns. He snickered, "How's that for originality, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Leo laughed a bit when False replaced his body. "Not so much original.Where'd you learn that trick from- Tinker Bell? You know all it takes is faith, trust, and...." He launched another last of fire at False, "FIRE!!!!" He grinned, glancing only for a moment at Medic and Scout. He knew they were trying to get the book. All he had to do was distract False, for now.

-

Sylvanas nodded, "Let's go." She took off on her horse knowing Samus would be close by and stopped at the Temple. Undead Engie looked away from Primary and at Sylvanas, nodding, "That is Sylvanas- the undead queen."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Chopper glanced nervously around the battle field. Medic and Scout seemed to have some sort of plan going on and Leo was doing a fine job of distracting False. And even better, Ankha didn't seem to have any physical problems. Her vitals were fine, but she did seem a bit shaken up. But he was nervous that she was going to faint from breathing too quickly, but he had some sort of plan to calm her down. Chopper knew half of taking care of a patient was taking care of them emotionally, which he could do even with his medical tools back in his world. "Queen Ankha." He stared, recalling that she called herself royalty. "Take deep breaths, and focus on them, it'll keep you from feeling light headed."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Samus followed Sylvanas up to the temple at high speed, stopping beside her. She looked at the being standing next to Sylvanas' servant. Utilizing her scan visor, she took a scanned her and the temple, looking for clues on what to expect. Her results concerned her. This alien reminded her of another creature she had encountered before "Metroids" she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Scout dodged and then caught the book out of the air. It was heavy, but he had already known that, and easily avoided being carried back towards the water with the force of the book. He stared at it for a second, not sure what to do. He looked to Medic for advice.

He really hoped they wouldn't have to use this thing for long. Bad things happened when an untrained person used magic. At least in his universe. Maybe it was different here, but he didn't want to risk it.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:28 pm

"Scout," Medic called, "give me zeh book!"

It was a bad idea. It was a frightening idea, but Medic knew that they could only distract False for so long before someone dropped dead. The way Medic saw it, the book was their best chance. False couldn't be much different from the other wizards Medic had fought. Magic, being their greatest power, was also their greatest weakness.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:02 am

Scout looked back and forth between Medic and the book he held in his hands. This wasn't just a bad idea, it was a horrible idea. He could tell that Medic knew it too. But he did trust Medic, and the knowledge that Medic was just as scared as he was somehow made it a little better. It wasn't like Medic was completely ignorant of the danger here.

He gave Medic the book, practically throwing it into his teammate's arms. He wanted to be rid of the thing, really, but giving it to Medic wasn't much better. He held his gun at the ready, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 am

Medic held the book and flipped it open before he could think about it too much. The book was filled with strange writing, which he assumed to be the spells, and their English translations and instructions. English was a second language to Medic, but now was not the time to be second-guessing his translations.

One spell. All he needed was one good spell that would stop False. There were many attack spells in the book, such as the one False had used to throw fire at Leo. Medic decided that anything like that would not be a good idea, considering False probably had measures to counteract any attacks made by magic. This was his book after all.

One spell...one spell...Medic could handle one spell. He flipped page after page looking for something, anything that could work. He read over another page, and paused. Here was something.

Medic looked up at Scout suddenly. "If vhat happens last time happens again," he said briskly, "shoot me." With that, he began reading aloud, one arm pointed at False.

"Revertere!"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

Scout's eyes widened at Medic's words.  He almost dropped the Force-A-Nature at the thought of shooting Medic.  No, that wouldn't happen.  He couldn't do that, Medic knew he couldn't do that.  He gulped, then nodded.  It was barely visible, and he really didn't mean it, but he knew that was what Medic wanted him to do.

Resolutely, he turned back towards the fight going on around him.  He aimed his gun at False, just in case, and tried to ignore the ominous sound of Medic reciting magic words.  It was a sound associated with bad things, in Scout's mind.  But it was also their only chance at taking out False, in whatever way they needed to. He watched nervously, seriously hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 am

The Lake

False noticed Medic using the spell book. This excited him, someone actually using the magic he made. He knew what the spell would do, but Medic made one mistake. There was the snapping of the fingers he left out. This actually startled him. This would cause something very, very bad without the finger snapping. "Wait, no! You forgot to snap your fing-" He disappeared instantly, leaving a pile of ash from when he was burnt by the fire. It was over and done with.

Kongu sighed, "Phew, I'm glad that's over. I've had enough of that crosswired freak." He hoped that he didn't have to deal with False for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:07 am

Medic felt the typical surge of power as the spell activated. He felt reinvigorated, stronger; more alert. The magic of this place was not very different from the magic he had encountered back home. The differences were that the magic here was not dormant. It was alive, and it filled the air and everything in the world. Medic had simply been blind to it, but using a spell from the spellbook had given him a temporary 'second sight.'

Unbidden, a small giggle escaped Medic's lips. This was a wild, more powerful magic. It was not constrained by the rules of his world; it had only False's rules. It begged him to read more from the book, and part of him wanted to. Part of him wanted to release the stagnant energy and give it a purpose.

It was so very tempting...

...Medic had been down that road. Tearing his gaze away from the words on the page, he slammed the book shut. At once his mind cleared, and the awful temptation was gone. He realized he was gripping the book so tightly that he couldn't feel his fingers. He loosened his grasp, and gazed at the spot where False had stood.

A pile of ash was all that remained. This reminded him of another magic book, on a different battlefield, on a different day with a different spell. Medic looked away quickly.

"...Did it verk?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Leo grinned at Medic, "Holy Hephaestus, yeah. He said something about forgetting to snap as he died but I'm sure it's nothing." He looked at the pile of ash, "It was kinda fun fighting someone else who could use fire, for once. Though one of his spells looked like Tinker Bell should've been the one using it." Leo laughed, "so ready to continue to the Temple?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 am

Northeast Portion of the Temple

False appeared at the temple in a daze. The spell Medic had used only transported him there instead of killing him. He was glad that the stupid doctor hadn't used the spell written next to it. He hadn't written a definition of what it does for his summons to use for an obvious reason. Besides, it was written in dragon language, so he doubted Medic could read it, let alone, anyone in Triviis. False slowly got off of his rump and began to clean himself, mainly by brushing off the remaining ash off of his armor. When he wiped the ash off his sweaty face, it simply smeared instead of falling off. He stared at his crusty fingers. Good, they were still there. He would need them if he were to do any Triviian spells, mainly for snapping; it was an important asset for his spell casting. He turned his attention to his surroundings, realizing he was at the temple. He was at the backside of it, where he was able to remain unseen, since the hulking stone structure was concealing him. Just the thought of him being sent to the temple pissed him off. It was as if one of his summons banished him. How dare that dumb nurse do that to him? He yelled in frustration with a very thick Nordic accent, "Rah vik nii!" He kicked a stone down the mountain with considerable force. There was a infinitesimal chance that someone might have heard it on the other side. If someone did hear him, there was nearly no way to access him. It was a vertical drop from that side of the mountain to the nearest patch of ground, which was about 250 yards down. They couldn't just waltz right through the temple either. A magical seal protected its doors, and besides, there were many of traps keeping them from getting to the center of the temple, let alone, the other side. Unless someone were to fly, perhaps, they could get to him, but from what False knew, no one was capable of flight.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:57 am

"Zat brought a whole new meaning to 'fight fire vith fire,'" Medic laughed, some of his jovial attitude returning. "but jes, ve should get moving now."

He picked up the Quick-Fix, as it had been hanging awkwardly at his side for the past few minutes, and trained the healbeam on Scout like he always did. Medic around up questioningly, searching to see if anyone was hurt. A habit.

Then he remembered.

"Vhere- vhat happened to Ankha...?" he asked, searching about for her. He located Chopper cradling the unconscious cat, and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next