Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legerman Academy

Go down 
+7
WhatIsMyPurpose
Celo "The Moms"
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
Absolutely not Prussian
Tyrantlizardking
JunkMail
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Legerman Academy

Welcome to Legerman Academy. This RP made by Celo and I is one that we are very, very proud to present to all of you. After several weeks of hard work and planning, we finally have everything ready for an OOC. This RP, I think, will be very fun for the whole community and will help increase the productivity and fun activities of the forum. We really hope it gains some interest, and if not, we plan to go on with it with whatever people we have, even if it's just the two of us.

Introduction

This RP takes place in a school for teenagers with supernatural abilities. The story mode is mostly sandbox, though you can talk to Celo and I about making more thorough plots and events for your characters and drawing them into the puzzles that make up the plots of our own. This is so that nobody has to do any work that they don't want to do, but are free to if they do. We only ask that you use character development. Now, onto the things you need to know for the RP.

==================================================================================
The World as We Know It:
=================================================================================
Legerman Independent School:
==================================================================================
Character Sheets:
RP Rules:
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Is this getting revived m8?
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Yes. I'm probably going to restart the IC though considering it only got a page or two.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 7:08 pm

I still have my character sheets, I think. This time I think I'll write my characters a little differently.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:22 am

oh frog frog frogfrogfrog... Idk how often I'll be able to post on this until July 22 when the fam and I move. We don't have wifi, currently, so I have to walk to a friend's house for it, and Idk how often I'll be able to go there, so... ye. But still, y'all can pm me with any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Zar
Newborn
Zar

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:38 pm

I'll probably be able to participate in this. It shouldn't be too much, between this and the RP I'm making. I'd like to use my characters from last time, though (Thomas, Claire, and Jon).
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Yes all previous sheets that were accepted will automatically be accepted. I just ask that you guys repost them here. I'll be doing so with mine soon.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Hey, Dark, I was actually going to ask something.

The main question is regarding one of my characters, Honey, which was already previously accepted. I wanted to do a bit of altering for her appearance, that otherwise wouldn't change her abilities, but might make her look a little more...mature, and less like a rabbit wearing a dress. I tried drawing the character in the past, and some of her features, like the really small, blunt snout, and the short limbs and plantigrade leg shape, didn't really work together, or even make her look like she could possess the abilities she has.

Ultimately, I'm asking if it would bother you if I changed her appearance, and if you would accept it without having to read-over it again. I might also alter the type of attire she wears, but this is pretty superficial and wouldn't do much.

The one major alteration that might need review, though, is Honey's glasses. I don't think it makes sense that naturally poor vision like hers would be corrected artificially, when it's normal for her eyes to be that way, and isn't due to any sort of health complication, after reading her character sheet over. I think I would like to remove her glasses entirely, and just enhance her hearing, so that she's actually handicapped by blurred vision, and can only see objects that come extremely close. This would be the only change that would actually impact Honey's personality or abilities in any way, and I think it would be good if we had a character that genuinely struggled with bad vision, and not something like complete blindness or an issue that could be fixed by glasses or contacts or even surgery.

Honey aside, the one other question I have is if it's really important for me to write perfect descriptions of what my character's outer and inner personalities are. I feel like I can make them really good, but somewhat, I'm struggling to make them really good without deviating from the formula.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:51 am

Appearance is fine, and the eyesight thing is fine. And personality isn't hugely important in the sheet I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 pm

tbt to 218.

One of us.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Tyrantlizardking
Life Giver
Tyrantlizardking

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:37 am

Expect a sheet
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 3:10 am

Ok sorry I've been absent the past couple days. It seems Celo won't be with us for a little bit so I'm going to have to alter the plot slightly while she is absent, since she's co-GMing and I need her characters lol. I'll have the IC up and I'll be reposting my sheets here soon.
Back to top Go down
Absolutely not Prussian
Giver
Absolutely not Prussian

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:47 am

Hello, Roleplex! It's been a while.

Aaaaanyways, I figure that I should rejoin this RP before it's too late. I'm definitely not interested in dropping this.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:48 pm

Oh....goodness, the line of dancing warriors.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:34 pm

General Information
Full Name: Ira Mendel
Alias: N/A
Sex: Male

Appearance
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 140 lbs

Physical Description: Ira's body is average in height and weight. He has rather soft facial features which include handsomely round cheekbones. His skin itself has a fine complexion. His eyes are grayish plue and often can be characterized as icy. They are very bright especially in certain light. Ira has soft light, almost bleach blonde hair that comes down a little past his ears. His lips are thin and he has a skinny nose. His smile is often seen as warming and pleasant to see. He has a long white scar from between two knuckles on his left hand that slides up his arm, which will never fade. His ears are usually hidden by his hair, but are a bit small.

Attire: Ira often wears dull toned clothing. His most prized clothing set is a black T-shirt and brown leather jacket that he wears. He often wears brown boots and tan khacki pants. He has a black belt that he often wears around his waist and a watch on his right wrist. Other attire includes a white T-shirt and black sweat pants for very casual occassions. For formal occassions he often wears more dressy button-up shirts or dress jackets and pants. He also has a pair of dressier black shoes.

Personality
Outward Personality: Ira often comes off as a bit of a loner. He is by no means quiet once you get to know him, though. The simple fact is that he often finds it very difficult to fit into social situations. He is somewhat hyperactive due to an effect of his power and often jumpy-acting. He can be loud when around friends, and loves to laugh. Ira often keeps to himself though, unless he knows someone already enough for him to do the opposite. He doesn't like to be a bother and that much is outwardly very clear about him. He also likes to joke a lot, likes to have a fun time. He's usually very polite as well. However, he gets a bit annoying to some people and he can be very absent-minded. It's hard for him to pay attention or focus sometimes and it is very obvious that this frustrates him deeply.

Inward Personality: Inwardly, Ira is very insecure about himself and can be overly self-critical. He's also a bit squeamish and timid. He is a sweet young man with a very big heart, and he is honest to do whatever he can to help someone. However he is often frustrated by social situations and when in private he may throw a little tantrum for venting reasons. He's also very neurotic and can worry too much. Ira doesn't do well in bad situations, either. He won't know what to do during an emergency and will panic when he has a chance to make the situation less traumatic.

/Skills: Ira loves engineering. He's built things and worked with mechanics all his life and it is something he's very passionate about. It is his greatest talent and he has impressed quite a sum of people with it.

Faction
Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Student under the Primacy.

Powers
*Power Class: Elemental

*Power Description: Quintessence Force. Ira is somehow capable of generating countless amounts and types of energy instead of using the energy from his environment. He is then capable of manipulating this energy into whichever way he sees fit. However, due to his inexperience, he has only learned small things. He knows how to create electrical pulses as well as how to condense various energies into small objects. He also knows how to let off random spurts of energy and supply others with it. However generating any kind of energy, like many powers, tires him. It also causes his heart to speed up and when used too much can grow to dangerous speeds. He has fainted as well as been on borderline heart attack territory before, because of it. This power also causes Ira to sometimes have a hyperactive personality, which can be a pain. He is also seemingly always moving, shaking, etc.

Miscellaneous
Key: Curse
Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Addilyn Corrigan
Alias: Corrigan, Madame Corrigan
*Sex: Female

Appearance
Weight: 150 lbs
Physical Description: Addilyn Corrigan is a woman of slightly above average height. She is slim and has long black hair which is usually fixed in a bun, or a pony tail in more casual cases. She has a fair complexion and a very fit body. She is flexible, strong, and fast. She has icy blue eyes of a very light hue. She has a small birth mark right under her right eye which appears as a slightly misshapen dot. She is often seen frowning and her lips are a little thin. She has a somewhat curved form. Her brow is thin but can be thorough and piercing in many of her expressions.

Attire: Corrigan often wears a blue button-up uniform and long matching blue pants. Often times she wears white or silver gloves and white high-heeled boots. The collar of her uniform seems to define her neck area. She does not wear any sort of jewelry except for a wedding ring. Under her uniform-jacket she usually wears a white dress shirt. Overall her look is very simple and she likes to keep it this way. She also sometimes wears a blue cap over her head which tends to give her an authoritative appearance. She does not wear much makeup or lipstick. She uses some every once in a while, specifically mascara, but very little of it.

Personality
Outward Personality: Addilyn Corrigan, as a teacher, conducts herself in a very professional way. She is renown to be one of the strictest teachers in Legerman Academy. While despite being a military school, many teachers enjoy being laid back with their students, Corrigan prefers to play more of a Drill Sargent role. In class she is often extremely confrontational, uptight, hardcore, and not in any way relatable. She often does not talk about herself or her own life, but keeps her relationship with her students strictly professional. She yells a lot and does so with a very hard voice. She is among the most intimidating of the teachers and many students have grown to hate her. Yet at the same time, students who put their all into her classes have grown to love her and respect her as a superior. When students behave this way in class, Corrigan's own respect for them will grow. However to those who have not learned their lessons or put forth effort into her classes, she challenges on a daily basis and will go out of her way to create hard tasks for them to go through. In the end she believes this is for their own benefit and she has told several people that she does not wish anything bad upon her students and wants them all to pass, but she believes a very tough class will prepare them for reality. Corrigan is a very competitive person and she can have bursts of rage in various situations. In the end you never know when she'll spring on you. Corrigan teaches many classes which involve Intellectual powers and is the head of the Intellectual Department among the teachers.

Skills: Addilyn Corrigan is known to be very strong and physically fit. She is a very fast runner and has excellent agility due to relentless practice and exercise. Overall she enjoys any physical activity which challenges her, despite the rage she can emit during such activities.

Faction
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers
Power Class: Intellectual
Power Description: Psionic Manipulation. Corrigan is able to manipulate Psionic energy in order to perform most basic psychic powers (ex: telepathy, telekinesis, etc.) At first she only possessed telekinetic abilities until she went through years of training which involved expanding her plane of power. She was eventually able to learn to gain other mental powers connected to her own kind. Her most prized ability is the ability to cause some hallucinations in the mind of her enemy. Her Psionic powers do take a toll on her and if used too much will cause her extreme migraines, memory loss, and can even develop brain cancer if she is not careful. Using these powers also requires an immense amount of focus and concentration that cannot be broken at all. As an added measure, she can only affect things within the forty foot radius of her.

Miscellaneous
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:36 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Cassius Alexander Winslow
Alias: Cassius
*Sex: Male

Appearance
Weight: 160 lbs

Physical Description: Cassius is of average height and weight and is usually described as a bit odd. He has a fairly slim body which is decently fit. His skin is a naturally tan and darkens well. He has brown hair which is usually fixed in crazy looks, or just left as it is when he steps out of the shower. It seems he rarely combs it over normally or anything like that. He just lets it fly in whatever direction it feels like. He looks a bit young for his age and many would assume he was in his mid-twenties, however he is in his early thirties. He does not have any facial hair and has relatively smooth skin. His eyes are a bit special, having pale yellow irises and oddly large pupils. He has slightly pointed ears, it seems. He has a strange red-purple tattoo on his left cheek which looks much like a person with their limbs stretched and elongated into noodle-like strands which squirm about and form what looks like a tree. It is the very symbol which represents the Form class. Cassius' body is healthily fit, although he is not a serious athlete. He doesn't have much hair across his body and appears to have only a small bit of Native American blood in him.

Attire: Cassius is known mostly for his strange attire. Nearly his whole wardrobe is a gentle purple. He often wears a black turtle neck and a purple coat over it. He often wears a very wide-brimmed hat with a few large, sharp bird feathers shooting from it. A necklace with many small silver crescent moons encompasses his neck, and he often wears silver bracelets. He has a ring on his right hand that is silver with a red gem encrusted into it. He also wears tall strap-up boots, often black.

Personality
Outward Personality: Outwardly, Cassius is usually a likable person. He has an enormous personality, but that sometimes puts other off. He is flashy, flamboyant, unmistakable. His sense of humor is enormous and he is constantly pulling jokes. He has an extremely sarcastic personality, which some people do not appreciate and it has gotten him into trouble numerous times. However, he has never learned from those lessons and it lives on. He is a mischievous, prankish person. He will use any chance he has to pull a practical joke on someone, whether it be a student or a teacher. He has often been told he goes too far, but sometimes that's just the way he likes it. He can come off as a bit arrogant, however. He is a bit cocky, sometimes a bit hard to understand. Some people just cannot handle his personality. He is too much, it seems. However, he is known to be extremely wise and inspirational to many students. Students who are able will usually try to get into his classes at all costs. As the leading Form teacher, he enjoys his job to no end and loves to teach students. He is greatly encouraging, however he will most definitely provide suitable challenges to his students and is in no way easy-going about tasks. He will ensure that a student learns and like his colleague Corrigan, he will drive them to their limits until they are able to produce the necessary materials both in power and in character to pass the test.
/Skills: Cassius Winslow is often known to be excellent in visual arts. He even taught a few art classes in the academy before he decided he needed to focus more energy into his Form courses. He can draw, paint, or sculpt practically anything and many have remarked that his images look almost as though they were perfect photographs. He is very passionate in this hobby and works artistically in whatever free time he has.

History
/*Bio: Cassius Winslow is not one to hide his past and will indeed tell any student who asks it of him. However, even then, so little is actually known about his past. He was raised in a family of Changelings among about eight brothers and two sisters. The family was largely scattered when the war thickened in their area. Cassius went off with a few brothers and eventually made it to the big city south of his location, a more protected place for Changelings. From there he gained the attention of local companies who hired him as a fashion model. He worked as one from age 18 until he was about 24. The brothers that had come with him had went off to work on other things and slowly drifted from his life until he did not speak to them often. In this time he began to recognize his true talents as a Form Changeling. At the age of 28, he was among the most known Form Changelings in the area and eventually was offered a job at Legerman Academy, which he gladly accepted.

/*Family: Eight brothers, two sisters, two parents. All of which have separated and not seen each other for many ages.
/*Home: Legerman Academy

Faction

Powers
*Power Class: Form
*Power Description: Cassius, as an amazingly renown Form Changer, has the ability to change the very molecular makeup of his body. He is able to change his body, almost completely, into any object, person, or animal that he wishes. However, he cannot change forms into someone he is familiar with. He has found that it is nearly impossible to perfectly duplicate a person's appearance. Instead he prefers to make appearances up, however his eyes will never change, nor will his voice. Over the years however, he has worked on his fake-voice-making skills to the point he can fluctuate it in many different directions. He can make it high pitched and feminine, or low and masculine. He can make it hoarse and elderly, fresh and young, whatever he likes. Although it still has a very small, almost unnoticeable resemblance to his actual voice. Cassius is able to turn into objects, however they will always be purple in color. He may be able to change the tint slightly to more blue, red, pink, etc, but it will always be a purple of some sort.

Cassius' favorite form to take is one that is not human, but never fails to amaze students. It is a purple-skinned creature with a body which has somewhat more defined muscles and other features. This form has large bird-like wings which sprout from his back and enable him to fly, especially because his bones, in this form, have become more hollow and lightweight. He grows feathers thickly, especially around his head and shoulders. Smaller feathers decorate the rest of his body, but are very thin and relatively flat, making them seem almost nonexistent. It grows a bit more thickly around his private areas, to conceal them. His feathers vary in color and design based on whatever he wishes them to look like in that situation. His face is also somewhat altered in this state. His cheekbones become a bit wider and he grows vulture-like talons. He has been known to sprout a beak, however he usually keeps his usual human face, but with a nose of a much sharper point.

Miscellaneous
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Delphine Samantha Altimas
Alias: Del, Delphine

Appearance
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Physical Description: Delphine is of normal height and weight and has a slim, curved body shape. She has a normal skin tone, not too dark nor too pale. She has long dark black hair that comes down to her lower back and is often naturally wavy and soft. Her eyes are very strange, being a dark pink that almost looks brown. Her pupils are somewhat diamond shaped, although it is barely noticeable unless you inspected them very closely. Her body is not that fit, although it has not affected her appearance much. Many have regarded her as a beautiful young girl, as far as appearance goes anyways. Delphine has thin brows and a round face, gentle lips, and fine eyelashes. She also has a pale slash mark across her right eye, a scar that will never heal. Luckily it has not subtracted any beauty in her face, nor has it taken her eye, although her right eye is often a bit more bloodshot than the other. It also tears up more easily. Delphine has often tried to conceal the scar with makeup, and while she has definitely manged to make it far less noticeable, it can still be made out. The scar splits her right eyebrow in half, although the strike is thin.

Attire: Delphine has a complicated wardrobe. She either looks her finest or barely puts forth effort, there is no in between. Casually she dresses with long black sweat pants that are arguable a size too big for her. She may wear something akin to a gray T-shirt along with black sandals. When in highly physical activities she wears black shorts and a red naval shirt with tennishoes, or no shoes at all. In more formal occassions, she will wear black dress shirts and pants and other attire of the sort, along with an array of sparkling jewelry. She often applies makeup to her face to hide her scar.

Personality
Outward Personality: Delphine is outwardly a complex person. Some people have come to lover her, others hate her. She is overall friendly and has a good heart, it seems, but she can be very nasty and have an attitude to her. She often doesn't like to put up with things that aren't her business, but as for the things that are, she can often be extremely controlling, stubborn, and reckless. Most people notice this early on with her. She doesn't get along well with people who she disagrees with and she is often one to push her opinions off on others, or tear them down if needed. She is easily frustrated, it seems. But it is known that as long as you stay on her good side, she is one of the most loyal friends you could possibly imagine.

*Inward Personality: Delphine is an extremely frustrated and confused teen. She is frustrated easily. She often puts herself down, thinking she is ugly and has an identity crisis. The scar on her face has been a haunting image for her and has affected her outlook on herself negatively for many years. It has caused her a great deal of pain and she has only wished for it to disappear. She can also be a bit shy and hates exposing weaknesses. She doesn't like to show any sort of affection and it is very, very hard to get down to her heart.

/Skills: Delphine doesn't have any preferred hobbies, and she has often told herself that getting involved in things such as sports is a waste of time. However, she is one to love music and has a beautiful singing voice which no one ever hears. She often only sings in the shower or when she's alone, but even then she barely does it out of fear. For her it is a great stress reliever, but she is often too self-conscious to use it.

Faction

Powers
*Power Class: Form, Intellectual
*Power Description: Form Projection. Delphine is incapable of morphing her own body, however she is able to morph the body of someone or something else. Using a system of telepathic command she is able to use her own imagination to alter a person's form, although it is very limited. So far she is only capable of extending peoples' limbs, causing them to grow extra appendages, and cause some areas of skin to change in color or texture. However, she cannot do these all at the same time, unless on a very good day or pushed to her very greatest strength. In doing this she also numbs the target's body parts until the transfiguration is finished, so that they will not feel it. Their body will only remain in this form for as long as Delphine can concentrate on them plus one hour, if she has not already restored them. She is not capable of depriving a person of any of the five senses, and it is often extremely hard for her to inflict any kind of considerable damage to a person's body with this power, since her power was designed to help others, not destroy them. Despite this she is often one to turn peoples' legs into noodles and make them unable to walk for several moments as a joke. So she is more than capable of using it as a weapon. However, her powers do not allow her to make fatal moves on the person unless some other factor is involved or she is at an unusually high level of strength.

Despite Delphine being unable to change her own form, she often suffers harsh side effects from her power. For example, when she is in periods of intense emotional stress, her skin may slightly change color or she may grow large bumps across her body. She may also accidentally change someone else's form, without any control over it, in these periods. She will also give off strange scents which vary upon mood and these scents grow thicker and more potent varying on the intensity of the emotion.

Miscellaneous
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:40 pm

General Information
*Full Name: Blanche Katherine Easton
Alias: Blanche, Easton, Miss Easton

Appearance
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 150 lbs

Physical Description: Blanche Easton is a very tall, very slim woman. She has a rather curved, hour-glass figure and an elegant form. She is skinny and long, but still well shaped and it doesn't make her look like a twig. She has a slightly pale complexion. She has long red hair that flows from her head down to her lower back. It is rather soft and glows with health. She has bright amber eyes as well and naturally defined facial features. She has rosy lips and often wears a lot of eyeliner, varying in colors and style, along with other kinds of makeup.

Attire: Blanche Easton will usually only be seen with one outfit on. A strange dark red suit that takes over her entire body. It is one piece and covers most of her skin. It can vary in color tones based on the lighting, although it usually always appears as a red-gray, or red-brown. It is skin-tight, but padded in certain areas as to keep it appropriate for the sight of children. There are openings on her hips, back, and elbows that allow for some breathing room. It reveals a bit of her chest. On her chest is what looks like a tattoo that appears as an X inside of a diamond. The suit has a large array of swirling black lines that stretch and swirl about from her left shoulder down to her hand. They light up during power use.

Personality
Outward Personality: Blanche Easton has a strange personality. She is often quiet, but can be one of the most outspoken people. She acts rather elusive and prefers to stay out of situations she is not comfortable in. She is very evasive, but if pressured she can be a fierce opponent. She is often seen as somewhat sneaky, secretive, etc. Not many people have gotten close to her, and she is known to hide from people. She hides much of herself, many believe, for past reasons. It is known that Blanche is often very laid back with students and has a kind heart. She often connects more with students than she does the other adult teachers in the academy. Blanche only truly associates herself with Legerman, whom she speaks to often. However, despite all of this closed-up-ness, Blanche at times can turn completely opposite and be a totally loose cannon. She laughs loud, speaks loud, can generally just be in the complete opposite direction. Most of the male teachers ever sexistly remark that her strange mood switches are symptoms of her 'time of the month' but there is no proof of this, considering it happens all the time, not just at a fixed time.
/Skills: Blanche Easton is known to be an expert in psychology and is said to have graduated from a human college with a degree in the field. For this reason she is often consulted on issues with children and acts as a guidance counselor as well as the Elemental Department Head. She loves to study the mind and has often sought advice and knowledge from Corrigan about Intellectual powers and how they might affect the brain. Blanche's hobbies also include skating, fencing, etc.

Faction

Powers
*Power Description: Cryo-Electric Manipulation. Blanche is able to control the forces of both electricity and ice at the same time in order to cryogenically freeze something or create structures using this substance. She is also able to isolate one energy and thus control only electric or only ice, although straining one force in this way is very taxing to her. Using the forces combined she is able to create constructs with cryo-electricity. Large electrified icicles or sabers, some bullets, etc. She is very skilled in this, although she does have limits. Using this power will cause her to feel very numb and may even get to the point she is temporarily paralyzed, unable to use her power any more. She also has weak eyesight when using this power and, though she is not blind nor hindered as far as perception goes, she relies heavily on sound and movement.

Miscellaneous
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Well, here's Honey's new character sheet. I also took the time to alter the way the plant that she's always carrying around looks, since I kind of didn't think it looked 'alien' enough. Otherwise, there's not much different about it.

General Information
Full Name: Simona Dave Clark
Alias: Honey
Sex: Female

Appearance
Height: 5’7” (170.8cm)
Weight: 134.8lbs (61.1kg)

Physical Description: Simona, who prefers to go by the nickname Honey, is a changeling who has practically no human-like attributes physically. Born with strong animalistic qualities, while her arms resemble a human’s in shape, they are more powerfully-built, and her legs possess a digitigrade structure. She has an additional appendage in the form of a large, otter-like tail. Her overall body is very muscular in an animalistic sense, although still distinctly feminine. Her hands retain a similar shape to a human’s, but are thicker and more paw-like, with fur covering their backs and leathery black skin on the palms and soles. Her feet are entirely paws with five digits. She possesses short, hooked claws and a small amount of webbing that reaches up to the first joint on each digit. Aside from the palms of her hands and feet, Honey is completely covered with extremely thick, remarkably soft long brown fur over her entire body. Around her head area, this fur becomes much longer, distinctly mane-like, and grows far past her shoulders and along her back, the exceptional length ending at the base of her tail, earning her the more derogatory nickname of ‘fluffball’.

Honey’s face, like the rest of her body, is more animal-like in appearance. Her nose and mouth are drawn out into a graceful, cat-like snout, with a black, downturned nose that looks much like a rabbit’s, and feline lips that conceal long, pointed white teeth. Despite these animal-like traits, however, Honey is still capable of making human facial expressions, such as smiling (Best done without teeth because sharp teeth are kind of scary when you smile, even if you look like a cute fluffy creature), frowning, and a wide range of other gestures.  The upper portion of her face is similar to a cat’s, but possesses a muscular structure similar to a human’s. Faint dark markings mark her eyebrows and other facial features; similar to a mountain lion’s in appearance. Her eyes have a similar shape and layout to a human’s, with long, dark eyelashes and upper eyelids covered with fur, but the eyeball itself is very different. The sclera of Honey’s eyes is a deep, intense shade of red, and the irises, which are much larger than in a normal person, are yellow around the edges, but closer to the center and around the pupil, change to a deep, and sapphire blue. Pale black markings around her eyes strikingly contrast with their natural colors.

Honey’s ears, which are incredibly large and possess tufted tips like a lynx, are often seen peeking out of her mane. She is stated to often give off a sweet, mint-like smell, which is seemingly a natural result of her powers.

Attire: Honey, despite possessing poor eyesight in general, wears neither glasses nor contacts, as there is no way to correct her severe nearsightedness. Instead, she relies heavily on her sense of hearing to navigate, and if she must examine something, approaches it until she is close enough to identify it.

For clothing, Honey often chooses to wear bold cotton shirts that match the colors present in her eyes (preferably red) under a black long-sleeve denim jacket, which she wears almost every single day. This jacket possesses two front pockets, along with brass-colored buttons, and yellow stitches. Live-plant jewelry is also common for Honey, who can sustain the plants with her presence alone. Commonly, Honey wears terrarium necklaces containing hardy aquatic plants, such as marimo or java moss, or air plants on a chain. For jewelry, Honey appears to give preference to a silver chain for all of her charms.

Honey almost exclusively wears loose-fitting black sports pants, some of them possessing matching colors for her eyes in stripes down the sides of the legs, as there is still little investing into the manufacture of clothing that properly suits digitigrade leg-types. Thus, things such as jeans or nicely-fitting leggings are difficult to obtain without paying the price to specially-alter an existing pair. Sports pants, due to the type of fabric they possess, more readily conform to abnormal leg shapes, and the only modification needed is a hole cut in the back for her tail.

For special occasions, Honey will attempt to dress nicer than usual, normally by wearing silk tops along with her one good pair of dress slacks, which have been specially-made to fit her anatomical features.

No matter the occasion, Honey never wears shoes of any sort. No shoe properly fits her feet, and any sort of foot covering tends to interfere with her movement.

Personality
Outward Personality: Outwardly, Honey is a very sweet, thoughtful person, and normally reluctant to harm others, averse to the concept of being the object of anyone’s hatred. She is well-known for generously presenting gifts to friends and acquaintances, and is typically well-liked by others for her capacity to be pleased with even the smallest acts of kindness. Extremely loyal, she can be trusted to keep any secret that is confided in her, without malice or judgement. While she may not be seen as anything more than a friend by those around her, she is, nevertheless, a person that nobody could replace.  Honey is the type of individual who easily accepts people, regardless of their personalities or circumstances, and is a comforting presence to those in need of a sympathetic ear.

Despite this outward friendliness, however, Honey is by no means subservient or weak-willed, as her behavior may initially lead crueler individuals to believe. She is neither stupid nor timid in nature, and will readily abandon her typically gentle demeanor if mistreated. While almost never resorting to outright violence or arguing, Honey has been observed to take a cold, indifferent attitude towards those that are abusive, outright slapping them if they dare to go too far, and even towards friends, she is markedly blunt. Refusing to lie for any reason, even to spare the feelings of others, Honey is brutally honest, never sugarcoating her words. Additionally, while she easily goes along with the plans of others, if Honey disagrees with an idea or concept, she capable of being unshakably stubborn in the pursuit of her own goals. Honey is, in a nutshell, a person who, while disliking confrontation, is not afraid to do so if it is necessary.

Social interaction aside, Honey has many notable traits about her regular mannerisms and behavior. With powers that have a subtle, yet obvious effect on plant life, she is permitted to keep many different plants in her possession although according to many higher-up officials, there is another, more special reason for why she has this privilege. With a love of plants that is readily called an obsession, both by others and by Honey herself, she lavishes care on these specimens, and is deeply offended and hurt when others regard them as stupid or insignificant. Despite this, however, she quickly forgives those who claim they do not care about plants, because, as she openly declares herself, her love of greenery is excessive and can easily wear down others if she begins to talk too much about them. Obsessions aside, however, Honey has no interest in common, everyday plants, and any specimen that she possesses is unique and special, some of them even being endangered in the wild, and thus a part of her active efforts to reproduce the species; she also does not have a small number in her collection, either, as any place she occupies is filled with so many plants that the term ‘jungle’ is readily applied (It is also described as very clean, and is said to smell ‘like it does outdoors right after it rains’)

Honey, strangely, also possesses a plant…one specific plant that nobody can properly identify. Approximately six inches in diameter, this plant appears to be a gigantic ball in shape, with individual tendrils that strongly resemble a Japanese painted fern in appearance, but with the addition of a strong, metallic-looking iridescence that makes the leaves occasionally shine like silver. These leaves emerge like fiddleheads, further reinforcing that this plant is some sort of fern, but if so, this does not explain the strange…behavior. The individual leaves on the plant’s fronds notably twitch back and forth in response to light, noise, and touch, and even collapse down and curl back up into fiddleheads whenever something the plant ‘dislikes’ occurs, such as harsh sounds, or rough handling. Also emerging at the tips of each frond is a flytrap-like structure. These traps on the outside are a deep, intensely dark purple like the central veins of each frond, but in the center, are a bright red shade that almost seems to glow, due to its intensity, and the trigger hairs fade from purple at the base into a brilliant sapphire blue. These colors are said to be the same as Honey’s eyes. Also on the outside of the traps on each side are two, teardrop-shaped white spots, often said to resemble eyes on a gaping maw. The smallest traps formed can be as tiny as one centimeter, or grow up to one-and-a-half inches. Eerily, these traps do not automatically respond when their trigger hairs are stimulated, like a normal venus flytrap, and therefore, they do not activate when touched by human hands or by rain. The only time these traps close is when an actual food-like item is presented, suggesting that the plant somehow ‘knows’ it will actually have something trapped if it closes.

In addition to the ball-like shape, moving leaves, and seemingly sentient traps, Honey’s alien-looking plant also possesses long, ghostly-white trailing roots dangling down from random points over the entire specimen, although Honey has suggested that these are not in fact roots, but modified leaves. Like tendrils, they possess a formation similar to carnivorous corkscrew plants, seemingly composed of little tubes, which are capable of trapping ants, sealing shut whenever something enters inside, and similarly sentient like the flytraps. Even more strangely, these tendrils often visibly twist and curl, practically like the tentacles of a squid or octopus, and Honey has taken advantage of this. Because the tendrils grip objects they come into contact with, and they are strong enough to hold the plant in place, Honey often uses this to attach the plant to her tail or shoulder, allowing her to keep her hands free. Some people have suggested hearing ominous noises come from the plant, such as quiet laughter, and occasionally words.

In addition to its striking, yet unnatural appearance, Honey appears to have a special connection to this plant, which is in some way ‘mutated’. It is stated that when genetic testing was performed, the DNA of the plant identified it as a chamomile flower, similar to the common daisy. Even when it makes little sense, Honey is well known for the habit in which she keeps the plant with her, regardless of where she is going, and will only reluctantly leave it behind if she is ordered to do so. She is highly protective of it, and despite her usual social behavior, will often outright refuse to relinquish the plant to anyone else, becoming uncharacteristically sullen or aggressive if the matter is too heavily pressed. When asked why she cares about the plant so much, or why she wants to bring it with her, Honey vaguely provides the explanation, “It needs me, and it likes listening to our conversation.”

Faction

Powers

Power Class: Form, Other

*Power Description: Honey’s powers are, for the most part, described as a dryad in animal form, for lack of better words. While she may appear slow, due to her short, stocky limbs, Honey is capable of moving at a decent pace using either bipedal or quadruped locomotion, though nothing extraordinary can be said of this. She has a strong sense of smell that surpasses that of a human, though this ability is primarily tailored towards identifying things in her immediate environment, and cannot be used for tracking. Her eyesight is very poor, only capable of seeing clearly whatever is within the first two feet of her, before dissipating into a blur, this issue seemingly being a result of her anatomy, and impossible to correct via any artificial means. Her hearing is exceptionally sensitive, and, like a young child, she can detect higher-pitched sounds that most lose the capability to detect by the time they reach adulthood (Can’t hear the echolocation of bats or a dog whistle? Honey can). Honey has been proven to have the natural ability echolocate, offsetting her poor vision, using louder, more audible clicks, alongside the noise of footsteps and sounds from ambient surroundings. Honey appears to give preference to footsteps over clicks, suggesting the clicking is a learned behavior. This echolocation is not perfect, but is sufficient to navigate dark areas. Despite blurry vision, anything that Honey is not sure she identified properly via sound can be confirmed using eyesight.

Non-extraordinary sensory endowments aside, Honey’s form does have benefits, primarily regarding movement and the capability to get from point A to point B. Her sharp, hooked nails make her an excellent climber when faced with steep structures, so long as they have a texture to grip. Her thick hair creates a perfect, watertight seal, effectively keeping her warm, even when caught in rain or submerged. Honey’s flexible limbs that can pull close to her body, and the faint amount of webbing on her hands and feet make her an incredible swimmer, and she is capable of holding her breath for a maximum of thirteen minutes, though this is with minimal exertion. Finally, she has the strength to lift approximately twice her body weight—not enough to throw cars or engage in other feats of super-strength associated with supernatural gifts, but sufficient to move heavy obstacles out of her path, and if confronted, potentially eliminate the weight advantage of a larger opponent.

Wherever Honey wishes to go, she will get there, one way or another.

Physical powers aside, Honey does possess a stranger facet to her powers, exhibited whenever plants or certain kinds of fungus are exposed to her presence, or directly touched. Sometimes described as a kind of ‘dryad’ by those who are aware of this gift, Honey’s presence alone has a powerful, bolstering effect on vegetation. Although she is known to work very hard towards providing ideal growing environments, suited to the species of plant in her care, it is strongly believed that anything that has been touched by Honey will flourish, even if improperly treated or neglected. This effect is so great that plants exhibit behaviors not present naturally: they grow much faster, develop leaf variegation, propagate via clones if possible, and bloom, regardless of whether or not they receive adequate light, water, humidity, or temperature requirements. This gift extends to even the most sensitive of plants, with seeds guaranteed to sprout the moment they are touched, and plants that never bloom in cultivation doing so, mere days after being exposed to her presence.

Because Honey can keep virtually any sort of plant alive, she is highly valued outside of military combat interests, for her capability to potentially further research and conservation of endangered or rare species. The catch to this power, however, is that a plant will not benefit from the effects of her presence indefinitely. A plant that is not physically touched will lose its unnatural vigor approximately three days after its last exposure. Plants that have been touched benefit from the effects for much longer; perhaps thirty days, but afterwards, return to a normal state.

It is implied that the special chamomile plant that is the direct result of Honey’s powers is one-of-a-kind, and no other plant will mutate, so long as its existence persists. It is theorized that, if killed, the next suitable plant that Honey physically touches will mutate into a replacement.

Miscellaneous
Other:
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:51 am

Didn't like his name, so I changed it. I also changed some things about his appearance and clothing, if that's okay? I also fixed some typos.

General Information
*Full Name: Azazel von Zaxia
Alias: Azazel
*Sex: Male

Appearance
Height: 178 centimeters (5'10")
Weight: 68 kilograms
Physical Description: One of the very first things you'd notice about Azazel are his unnatural purple eyes. They are a bright purple, seemingly glowing at times. He has beige skin, shoulder length messy black hair, small ears and a small nose. His physique is toned and fit. His legs were amputated just below the knee, so he has prosthetics. This was the result of him using his power recklessly.
Attire: He always has a black trench coat with him. He usually wears dark toned clothes, although he occasionally wears brighter ones, ranging from hoodies to T shirts. His prosthetic legs are designed for running (look it up on google) and black. On formal occasions he wears a black suit with a purple tie. He often wears headphones.

Personality
Outward Personality: He is very cold and distant to most, but this is only until he gets used to a person, often when the person has become their friend. Once he gets used to a person, he starts becoming kinder toward that person. He is, however, not really used to being social, and he is a bit socially awkward. He is nice toward those he likes, but in reality he is a sadist. He doesn't feel sentimental when he sees someone in pain. He doesn't feel remorse when he hurts someone. He tries to, but he just can't. This bothers him a lot, as it makes him think he himself is evil, even though he is not.
*Inward Personality: He is a bit of an over thinker. He always thinks about things extra hard. He thinks in a very sadistic, yet civilized manner. He is also very perverted on the inside. He is a very proud person.

Faction
Allegiance: Primacy student

Powers
*Power Description: Gravity manipulation. He can make medium ranged gravitational waves, able to push things back pretty hard. This does take 1-10 seconds to charge up, depending on the range and the power. He can also use his powers to make himself or other people/things fly. He can only do one thing at a time with gravity manipulation. If he is manipulating one area he can't manipulate another at the same time. When using gravity manipulation on others, the other person should be able to feel a bit of pressure during the charge up time. Manipulating gravity is also tiring, so he can't do it for long periods at a time. There are minor ways of using it though. Like enhancing his own speed/jump height by manipulating gravity. Of course, his gravity manipulating strengths can also be used to move/destroy huge things, although this places huge strain on his own body and puts his life at risk, as he could accidentally kill himself if he does something wrong. Azazel has studied a lot into this power, as he doesn't feel like killing himself just yet. Gravity manipulation is done with the mind, although its easier to also move your body while doing it, and it requires concentration.

Miscellaneous
Key: The curse of life.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 am

General Information
*Full Name: Zara Von Zaxia
Alias: Zara
*Sex: Biological female. She's gender fluid.

Appearance
Height: 1.85 meters.
Weight: 70 kilograms
Physical Description: Zara is tall and slender. She has long, black hair going down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She is fit, and muscular. Not bulky, but definitely muscular. She has bright purple eyes, just like her brother, azazel. She has a small nose and small ears, and an androgynous face that would look good on both a male or a female. She has beige skin, and freckles on her cheeks. She actually looks quite elegant at times.
Attire: Zara often wears hoodies and T shirts. She doesn't really have a preference in colors, so her clothes could be of many colors. She wears running pants a lot, with stripes that match her eyes. She also wears running shoes. She has 3 pairs: a black/purple pair, a white/purple pair and a combination of the two.

Personality
Outward Personality: She's a little scared of social interaction, and acts very quiet and reserved until she warms up to you. After she's warmed up to someone, she'll talk more. She will still act reserved, and doesn't open up about her feelings to anyone but her brother. She's also very protective over those she loves, especially her little brother.
*Inward Personality: Despite the way she acts, Zara is actually very fun loving, and loves making jokes. Just like her brother, she's a little perverted, although she's not as sadistic as he is. Not even close. She's also an over thinker, which causes her fear of social interaction, as she always thinks about what could go wrong.
/Skills: She's loves running. She's also a comic book nerd, despite the way she looks.

History
/*Family: Azazel von Zaxia

Faction
Species: Changeling.
Allegiance: primacy student

Powers
*Power Class: Elemental/intellectual.
*Power Description: Pyrokinesis. Zara can create and control fire with her mind. Her fire is typically blue. She needs to focus very hard to use this power, otherwise it could go out of control and hurt herself and others. Her fire can reach absolute hot levels, although this requires immense focus and concentration, and could give her a major migraine, she might even pass out. Her fire comes from the palm of her hands, and from there she can manipulate it, control it, and make it do what she wants. The possibilities are nearly endless, although she doesn't know enough about her ability yet and can only make fireballs around the size of a baseball. This ability also drains her energy, as the fire feeds off of it. Her reach is only 15 meters though: any further and her fire immediately dies down, unless there's a suitable replacement to the energy Zara was giving it, like wood. In that case, it becomes normal orange fire.

Miscellaneous
Other: Done

Last edited by TINYgiant on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

All three seem good to me.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:47 pm

EDIT: nevermind

Last edited by TINYgiant on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 am

A school RP.

How gay.

... It's perfect for me. Let write the first random ass character that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legerman Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Legerman Academy
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next