Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legerman Academy

Go down 
+7
WhatIsMyPurpose
Celo "The Moms"
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
Absolutely not Prussian
Tyrantlizardking
JunkMail
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

Legerman Academy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:41 am

Believe me, I know. Luckily I can (and will) sleep for 12 hours a day for the next 3-4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am

Go for it, dood. That's my plan for Friday and Saturday. Those are the most beautiful times - when you sleep in an ungodly amount
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm

And then wake up with the sudden urge to raid the entire fridge
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 pm

PLz that's me all day every day.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Naps are wonderful things.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Ye Smile also I'm currently at a camp area so I will only be able to have wifi during select times of the day, meaning I won't respond right away. I will have full access to wifi again on Monday
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:07 am

Let's face it, the attack forced them to keep calm and think of ways to get to safety, but now that Honey and Scylla are safe in the bunker, they're both starting to get hit by the reality of what's going on and what just happened.

Honey, she's not really a cold, icy person at heart. She does things because she feels like she doesn't have better options, so actually, she does regret what happened to Ira. Once she was safe, that concern slowly started coming back, so now, she's actually really beating herself up over it, even though technically, she did something that was likely to guarantee everyone's safety, more so than had she tried to actually rescue him. It just goes without saying that under that kind of pressure, you don't act like yourself. In an attack, you're going to have normally bold people fearing for their life, and someone who's normally terrified of conflict will be the toughest guy there.

In the end, though, it's stressful, and when it's all over, you're still going to be tired, and you're going to obsess over it because it's just a typical thing for you to keep reminding yourself of all the things that you really feel bad about and regret.

For Scylla, well....just....he's exhausted...he's got no energy left.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:16 am

Vipera I always want to hug your characters and ESPECIALLY now I want to ;A;

Also, the place here messed up with a LOT of things in the place we're staying at (like no air conditioning when we have a heart patient with us who cannot get over heated) and so they sent us to another area - the area with wi-fi (and air conditioning). So I will be able to be online more when I'm not hanging out with the fam
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 am

Vipera, I couldn't help but recall our conversation earlier about Zara and Honey as roomies earlier, and would like to ask
for confirmation before I finish my post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 2:22 pm

Honey and Zara can be roommates. I've got no objections to it.

Also, thank you, Celo. It really does mean a lot to me when people say they like my characters.

...that in mind...if we ever get out of the violence and warfare parts of the story, we can start actually focusing on little hobbies and things that everyone actually likes to do, since right now, it's just a bunch of people trying to make themselves feel better after the near-death situations. I think if things do actually settle down, everyone's going to be jumpy for weeks afterwards, and probably have really bad nightmares, too...
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:59 pm

I must say that I really like how well you explain their feelings. I hardly feel IRL so it's hard for me to imagine.

And I commend you, Celo, for that Lex Luthor reference. He's one of my favorite villains.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Well, when I made Honey and Scylla, I had said early-on that they would probably become really good friends, so when I wrote them in as characters, I gave them highly-compatible personalities, and I tried to be true to what real people are like. That is to say, real people don't feel one fixed emotion about any given thing, and just because you felt one way about an event in the past doesn't mean that you'll always look back on those memories in the same sense as you did before. Most people only feel how they do at the given, present time, and when you look back on a memory, your whole perception or concept of what motivated you to do something can change, especially based on how you feel at that moment. Your entire reality changes based on whatever is going on inside of your own psychological world.

That being said, Honey was pretty positive that Ira was a traitor, but after a few people started asking why she'd done it, she began second-guessing herself, and she wasn't sure anymore. The reason having Scylla there was a good thing is because, Scylla only knows what he saw, and even if Honey doubts what she herself saw and said, Scylla doesn't because Honey's entire theory made complete sense.

In the end, Scylla is able to calm Honey down because he was there, and he can confirm what Honey's original motive was for throwing Ira like she did. What he did just now was basically remind her that she actually had credible reasons for throwing him, and that it wasn't just some baseless theory.

Well, that, and Scylla can sense presences, and since Ira isn't dead, that just reinforced the idea that Honey was right, and that she wasn't just jumping to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Be sure to set your expectations of me to low, the only time I can post right now is at 2 AM, when everyone is asleep. Otherwise the wifi is so slow it takes 30 minutes to load a page.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Either way, nice post, TINY Smile I understand the struggle of 2 a.m. posts - I hope you get a good night/morning's sleep!
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 am

you underestimate my power....
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 6:33 am

I'll post tomorrow. But... Now that the attack seems to be winding down, time for the real fun to begin.

General Information

Full Name: Dawn Fischer
Alias: Dawn
Sex: Female

Appearance

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 137 pounds
Physical Description: With jaw length light blonde hair and electric blue eyes, Dawn could almost fit in with Hollywood actresses of old. She has an oval shaped head, with sharp facial features, which includes her slightly aquiline nose. Her eyes are almond shaped, and she has somewhat thick, dark colored eyebrows. Dawn's pale skin is nearly flawless, with very little blemishes aside from a small beauty mark on her right shoulder, in the form of a rather irregular splatter. Her hair is rather layered and tapers at its ends, and she styles it off to the left, leaving most of her face exposed. In terms of her form, Dawn would be considered attractive in terms of her body, with a fit physique, though she doesn't have any muscle toning. She's slightly above average height as well.
Attire: Dawn often wears dark, waist-high pants or jeans with a light, plain blouse. She'll usually also don high heels, though sometimes will opt for sneakers. She also often wears a light-weight, dark colored jacket, unbuttoned. She accomplishes this general look very often, with different pants and such - one might consider it a uniform of sorts. Another common, or relatively common outfit, for Dawn is mid-thigh length shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. Occasionally, however, she'll wear a dress, usually form-fitting, though only for very formal occasions. She commonly is seen wearing a necklace with a sapphire jewel and a black leather bracelet on her right wrist.

Personality

Personality (merge): Though Dawn often emanates an air of elegance and composure, her tendency to be frank and honest with others contrasts with this and may throw people off. She is almost known for being very candid, almost to the point of bluntness. She is usually very courteous towards others, and displays affection towards others. She is almost never flirty or romantic, and will be extremely subtle should she be attracted to anyone. Dawn is not a trusting person at all, and is very skeptical, and is rarely optimistic. Despite all of this, Dawn does not often speak, contributing to a slight aura of mystique and mystery that may surround her. She tends to be a bit of a loner as well. More of her personality will be revealed during the RP.
Skills: Dawn will often be found reading a book or working out in her free time. She loves reading, and even when she should be interacting with others will find herself immersed in a book. She is also known to enjoy archery, shooting sports, and videogames, particularly first person shooters, both of which she is extremely skilled with for no apparent reason.

History

Bio: //No data available
Family: //No data available
Home: //No data available

Faction

Species: Changeling
Allegiance: Primacy

Powers

Power Class: ???
Power Description: //No data av̛͕̹̻̜̯̱͒ͭͣ͋͗ͩa̸̳̪̜̽̄̆ḭ̭͓̦͍͇͎̎ͯ̃̄̚͢ͅḽ̵̛̦̠̌̍̀a̷̰̍̄̾̾̾́̊̆͟͡ͅb̼̻͇̗ͨ̑͐ͫ̑ͅl̷̨̡͙̰͈̱̪̲̫̉̐̂è̶̛ͧ͛҉̪ͅ ̸̜̪͕͓̱̞͍͗̓ͅ

Ḑ̮̺̥͓̲͕̹̇ͥ̑̓ͧU̍ͮͮ͂̈́̋҉̬̺͇S̵̨͕̥̫̓̃ͬ̔̈K̸̬̝̱̣̬̣͚̰̃

Miscellaneous

Key: Curse
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:38 am

accepted UvU
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:41 am

Nice character!

I'll make my post knce my computer starts up. So.... either now, tonight, or anywhere in between.
Back to top Go down
Zar
Newborn
Zar

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 am

Thanks lol.

Sorry I haven't posted yet, been really busy. I can probably finish it as soon as Celo responds to the PM I just sent :B
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:06 pm

I have great news! I'm getting a new computer! I also have bad news! My computer just died of old age.

So, expect either a small post very soon, with probably a typo or two, or a normal one not that soon.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:46 pm

'Sponded, Zar

And it's all good, TINY - People have lives outside of Roleplex and I completely understand if it takes a while to respond or if posts are rushed, etc. (I am, after all, the empress of rushed posts, haha).
Back to top Go down
WhatIsMyPurpose
Newborn
WhatIsMyPurpose

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 9:39 pm

I know, just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:24 am

Computers dying of old age--that's about to happen to the main computer at my own house, given that I can't convince anyone else that the way it keeps slowing down is due to such causes.

...thankfully, I switched to using a laptop awhile ago, and this device is still a wonderful machine.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:26 am

my laptop is only a year old but I have a constant fear of it dying in the middle of the semester
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 am

I go to UAB, and one of the distinct features of that campus is that it has much open space and greenery--nice on a sunny day, not so on rainy ones. It just so happens that Birmingham gets pretty nasty rainstorms with strong winds and the downpour makes it look like you're practically swimming outdoors.

I already paid for a ruined textbook, so I dare not carry my laptop unless I'm positive it won't rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legerman Academy   Legerman Academy - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legerman Academy
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next