Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pride Days (OOC)

Go down 
+4
MataRahi
JunkMail
ViperaUnion
Derkal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Are you all still accepting members? I was in several roleplays that are now stuck without maxx
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 pm

I actually have no clue, DB. There used to be more members in the RP, but we lost all of them, and for the longest time Dark and I have been the only ones who actually still participate. Because of that, the story has kind of evolved, it doesn't have a fixed plot anymore, Dark and I kind of just make it up as we go along, and I personally no longer make character sheets, I just build characters over time. The fact is we seldom use the OOC, we kind of just post what we come up with, and aside from a few special future plots we discuss over PM's, nobody knows what the other person is doing.

I'm going to leave Dark with this one, I don't want to say we're not accepting new members, but I'm not absolutely positive there's much room for other people anymore, the RP has been one-on-one for just that long,
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Transvestite Administrator
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Sure, we'll accept members. For your first characters you may post sheets DB, and then after you get used to the RP and how we do things you wont have to make more sheets for new characters.

I will warn you that this RP at times moves at a very slow pace because of my long absences, but on some nights it moves by quite quickly. I would advise that you read a few of the previous pages just to get caught up on the recent plot. It's not required I'd just recommend that you did read up a bit, it would really help.

Also Vipera, I made these pictures. They are quotes from some of my characters. Of course none of them have said these things yet but Im gonna make them eventually.

The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 The_end_comes_quickly_by_darklord979-d6qbvwq

The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 There_is_no_hope_for_any_of_by_darklord979-d6ljlwq

The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 Forever_is_a_long_time_by_darklord979-d6ljg9a

The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 The_prophecy___aziza_by_darklord979-d6qbz7v

I'm also working on a new banner.

The story will also shift a bit and focus a bit on the Spirits and those who have died in the story.
Back to top Go down
http://darklord979.deviantart.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Alright, then, prepare for a lot of evil spirits, then, but there will be good spirits, too, I should think, relatives that died because of some bad cause.

Also, I think there may have been a misunderstanding. There aren't any humans in the Pride camp. I said that with the snakes present, nobody would really notice anything else, it was a figure of speech.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Oh whoops. Lol. Well just pretend I didnt say it because I can`t edit posts properly with the phone I`m using.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 am

Okay, re-starting up the OC so we can swap ideas again. First of all, I would like to say that the appearance of Shadow is actually part of an important sub-plot I have in mind for Coglon, and this sub-plot will involve traveling to a special place on a mountain somewhere, and achieving a special sort of inner peace and insight through meditation that will make Coglon an excellent candidate for being a medicine lionesses' apprentice, because it's like he's getting training from the best of the best. Also, I was thinking, did you you want to use it for some sort of development for anyone else? It would be interesting to put someone between a very wise, mysterious mute black lion, and a highly intelligent, yet unemotional young lion who never fully grew in his mane, and the meditation could have other purposes, as well, such as perhaps discovering some sort of secret herb with special properties, like a rare one that can cure some illness.

Actually, on character development, Dark, do you have any sort of plans you want me to be involved in regarding Shebla? I feel like she has some sort of plot that needs to be completed, but I really want to know what you have intended for her.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:46 am

Her plot was actually going to emerge in one of Aziza's next attack. Though Aziza seeks to destroy Sunset Pride because she was close friends with Snake, her true purpose is to get teenage on Shebla for killing her sister.

I actually don't have any ideas regarding that development yet, but that had good potential for something I may think of later.

So I was also thinking a time skip of about a month or two would be good, as it could give time for great reparations as well as new forces to build up in Sunset Pride. It would also allow the pride an age of peace from the war and allow things to die down before more death emerges again.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 am

That would be a good idea, though in two months Layla and Sira will be nearing giving birth, it will be awhile before the cubs can become actual characters. In the meantime, I've sent the idea I have for the cubs plot that I came up with. It's pretty wild, but it's got a lot of good potential. I like outcasts and exiles that actually serve a noble cause, so I found a way to put in a crazy group of them in the story, too. With them present, we could actually almost do the entire plot without getting all of the Sunset Pride directly involved.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 pm

So obviously there are some things conflicting with the timeskip. The journey to get the stone and of course, Shebla and Ammon getting more progression with each other. So how exactly do you want to do this? Do you want to do a timeskip after the stone is retrieved and taken away, or before?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Well, we might just have to go ahead and do the time skip. The stone is in a dangerous place, because Kenya is in the middle of a drought, and therefore a hazard to the characters, and to any other creatures that might give opportunity for character interaction, or just prey for food. Kenya naturally gets much of its water from up north, which is in Ethiopia. Ethiopia is approaching a very rainy, stormy season of the year, so it would make sense to say that around the time Layla has her cubs, sparse rain will start falling in Kenya again, and a few animals might start trickling back, because it's a bit more hospitable. It would make it more possible for the stone to be brought back successfully, because the occasional prey animal will show up, and the characters won't be as likely to die of heatstroke due to dehydration.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 am

Good point. We should do that.

As for Ammon, we did say that he would heal in a few days. So how is it he'll stay in the camp for all that time?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 am

Ammon tries to leave as soon as he thinks its possible, let's say people have trouble getting him back without causing him to collapse again.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 am

Vipera, I was planning on having Shebla hear the growling coming from the medical den and jump in and save Ammon. Which would prove a little more that her friendship is genuine. Also, Zalika is the jaglion. Aziza is the liger.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:41 am

I know, I guess I got the names mixed up, I must have had a dull moment when I was reading the post, I thought Aziza had shown up. I'll re-write my post, then. Thanks for catching that mistake, though.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:04 am

I'll admit it... That last post almost made me cry. XD. I've made a thread in the story section with all the lyrics from the song Shebla sings, which I wrote. It's rather sad, melancholy. Its got a happy factor to it though.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:45 am

Crying is a good thing, it means you're passionate about your writing, and fond of your characters. That, in my opinion, is the sign of a good writer, because that means that you can write something emotionally moving.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:04 am

XD, I hope so. I've been working in that area a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:35 am

Well, Ammon just attempted to be a comforting presence, which really, is more rigid than helpful, in my opinion, though technically speaking, that's as emotional as Ammon will get, for now. If Shebla decides to rest, and falls asleep, there will be more about Ammon's back story, which might be found encouraging, because Ammon was a pretty tough kid.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 am

She has fallen asleep. She also had a brief nightmare beforehand about Kamuzu and Snake, but is now free to Egret. I also had the idea that Kamuzu could visit Ammon in his dreams once or twice and show him things about Shebla that can help him understand compassion.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:31 am

That would be interesting, though somewhat unusual, considering that Ammon isn't exactly the sort to have dreams about anything regarding spirits.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:47 am

Well, spirits can visit someone's dreams, if a need is strong.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:27 am

True, but Ammon won't exactly cooperate, even with a spirit. He's famously stubborn in both worlds.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:30 am

Probably. But would he be so resistant if Kamuzu told him how important it was for Shebla? Because even now, Ammon does care about her a bit.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:38 am

He does, but he's not really willing to show it, yet.

I'm probably going to wait until tomorrow to post, so I can make a really long, detailed one. My brain is a bit tired, I had a busy day.
Back to top Go down
Derkal
Derkal

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:40 am

Alright. I should be on then. I anticipate the post. Also you should check the mod section before you go, important info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pride Days (OOC)   The Pride Days (OOC) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pride Days (OOC)
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next