Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Trimmed

Go down 
+8
Maxx
JunkMail
Lieo
ultra
DemDogg
ViperaUnion
The Stalker of Shadows
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:10 am

Cool. That will distract Zizz while Alejandro breaks his neck!
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:16 am

Eh...just let her use her white plasma blast just once...even after this burst, she won't be able to use it without totally exhausting herself more than one time. She's never going to get another burst in the RP ever again, so I want to be dramatic for this.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:20 am

gotcha.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 am

Yeah...she's sort of going to stem away from the swan look a bit on this one. Here's a hint, 'Chromium and Silicon." Please note it's not anything to deal with powers, and everything to deal with looks. Of course, now that I look at the periodic table again, Osmium seems like a combination of those two elements' characteristics in regards to appearance. Okay, if you're not confused enough already, try combining those with the natural texture and sheen of silk.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Aw, it's Drake's job to finish off the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 pm

He can't start and finish them all. When are we supposed to fight? The middle part?
Hah!
That's preposterous!
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Well, she doesn't have to finish him, but she'll probably give everyone else an advantage over Zizz. She's currently having her sheet re-worked.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Everyone will get their chance to fight. lul
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Well, give me a moment. I was able to come up with the concept of her new appearance yesterday (I mull over things a lot), but I still need to fix up her sheet and powers. However, her feathers will soon have a pattern, similar to a female snowy owl.

The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 220px-Snowy_Owl_-_Schnee-Eule
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:41 pm

I dont know about you guys, but I really want to open up a can of kick ass on Zizz.

(Real fight begins at 1:00)
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm

That video looks to me like a mother protecting her babies from a bigger creature, although all of them are monsters.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:59 pm

It's actually what the Series calls a Future Predator. A descendant of the bat that evolved once humans died out. It has human like intelligence and uses hearing and echolocation to get around.

The creature is a Gorganopsid. The Future Predator had gotten into the past (Long before the dinosaurs) because of anomalies, which are time portals that lead to different time periods. Whether it be yesterday, three million years ago, or when Tyrannosaurus Rex came about.

But the point of the post was more of wanting to show what a smaller but heavily armed creature could do to another larger one if given the need. Coupled with the fact that Dragonfly's only friends are getting heavily injured and nearly even killed...

Drake was nearly drowned and I dont expect even Nicole to last too much longer after the burst because of the fact that they leave the meta fatigued afterwards.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Probably not, but when the burst happens, I expect her to have leveled the playing field a bit.

Okay, Nicole's sheet has been updated, and I've edited the post where her old sheet was to update it, including her power classes.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm going to get such a headache from reading everything I've missed in the RP.....

Edit: Okay folks. I'm back and ready to start posting again i hope. I took a little break and im raring to go!

Also Wolf Wants to join this..... Prepare yourselves....
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Life Giver
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 pm

hey is it to late to join? or could you manage to sqeez me in somewhere once i get to work on my character sheet
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

It's never too late to join. I should probably tell you that you'll have to make a student who survived the attack somehow.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm

My question is where I'm going to pick back up at.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Hm, I'd certainly like to see Pestilence deal with what I just launched at him.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Hey Lone, can I have Dragonfly attack Zizz? Because as a physical attacker he's probably going to pounce on him and begin slashing and biting him. And doing so means he cant dodge. I just want your permission to do so before I do anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 am

well... something big's about to break due to Carole's power. I'm going to flip a coin. If it's heads, something bad happens to the heroes. if tails, something bad happens to Pestilence (ie, the floor under him shatters and he finds himself in the basement).

EDIT: Lone, um, if Pestilence attacks Claire, could you possibly keep her in one piece please? I have a lot planned for her in the 4th act, and being in traction won't exactly make things easy for a rocky-like epic workout. 

I'm hoping that Claire trying to defend the Valoses will possibly make them hate her even slightly less. Hell, maybe one day Johnny and Claire could stand in the same room and not kill eachother.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 am

Maxx, Claire shouldnt be back to full strength that fast. She should still be exhausted after Bursting.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 am

Stupid rules...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Stupid rules...

OBEY THEM

Yeah, sorry to say this but you have to edit her out of the fight
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:48 am

I did. She got all pissy and left. Act 4 she's going full Rocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Trimmed   The Othergrounds - Trimmed - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Trimmed
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next