Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm seriously pissed off. I just spent the last half an hour working on that thing. I dont know if I will have the patience to do it again. You have a 20-30% chance of getting a post from me today. Sorry guys. I am very tempted to punch a hole through my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 pm

It seems that the thread has fallen into chaos while I was gone.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 pm

YESSSS THE JIMMIES ARE BACK IN THEIR PLACE AND NO LONGER RUSTLED.

Vipes, I'll get Nobody's sheet in, but can you help me think of a reason on why Nobody would appear to her? He normally only comes in times of need (Claire would probably run a good chance of dying had he not shown up, and Dragonfly need all the help he can get mentally) I would also need a short description of what her human appearance would be at her current age.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Frillerfang could be trapped in a kind of lucid dream. She would be partially asleep and dreaming, but I could probably say she was tangled in some kind of net that she was trying to escape. If she wasn't wide awake, she could quickly wind up tangling herself up even worse, and even though much of her body isn't easily harmed, getting her gills tangled in the net might hurt her.

At any rate, I want to say Frillerfang is a girl who's about 5'5' with a round face, freckles, hazel eyes, and long, wavy, shoulder-length hair that's sort of straw-colored. I want to say that she would be wearing a white stained t-shirt and tattered blue jeans.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Tangled in kelp?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Maybe, but it would probably have to be the roots, not the actual grasses, something that could pose a threat to her health if it gets caught up in her gills. Fibrous stuff tends to work, we used to have pet beta fish that died because they got tangled in the roots of the plants they swam around.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:36 am

My post has been edited to include Nobody's Perspective. Now including human sharks, Sharktopuses, Sharknados (Enough said!), Mega Sharks, Dinosharks, Swamp Sharks, Avalanche Sharks, Two headed sharks, Sand Sharks, and any other sharks the Syfy channel has imagined up.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 am

Mehah!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 pm

I was wondering if I could submit Jack's sheet into the Othergrounds- I was unsure since Jack is too close to Jake and they both use illusions and such. XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm

You can put Jack in here. While he and Jake have illusion powers; they're both quite different in a few major ways.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:32 pm

I got bored, so I compiled a list of all characters and with which class (I think) they fall under. I mostly tried to list characters one time, but had to a few times (Denoted with a *). I was aiming to list people under their main classes. It's hard to list a guy one time, when a majority of the characters fall under multiple classes. Also listed dead guys.

Super System

Johnny *
Tom
John Doe
Lexy
Luce *
Jacob

Anatomical/Biological

Bones
Lin *
Alejandro *
[Secret]

Elemental

Gabe
Sylvia
Taylor
Jia-li
Nick *
Carole
Pedro *
Reginald*

Cerebral

Johnny *
Jake
Lin *
Marie
Ryan
Crystal
Jesse
Victoria *

Energy

Claire
Lily *
Luce *
Johnny *

Chemical

Sandy *

Cosmic

Nick *
Alejandro *
[Secret]

Spatial

TJ

Animal/Plant

Nicole
Sandy *
Toby
Reginald *
Pedro *
Frillerfang
Dragonfly
Damon

Extra-Sensory

Nobody

Power

Drake (Technically falls under both Super System and Biological, but meh)
Victoria *
Charles
Lily *

Other:

Hunter
Faith

So, the Cerebral, and Animal classes have the most characters under them (With Elemental being close enough). With the classes Extra-sensory, Chemical and Spatial having the least.
I know I probably messed up somewhere

And I'll move the groups along by Sunday if no one posts by then.

Last edited by MrAllenJ on Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 pm

cool :3 I'll be unable to resubmit Jack's sheet until Tuesday due to copy-paste issues
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Although his powers are nearly nonexistent now, Reginald also falls under elemental class, he can use fire to an extent.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:45 am

Has anyone heard from Lieo? I'm kinda waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 am

I'm waiting on Shade to post too. I need him to post before I move along the scene with Drake's group and Luce.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:56 am

I prefer to do things in my own time when it's available. That being said, I'll stab a CENSORED any other time I'm told to do something.

#thuglife #yolo #swag
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:33 am

Stop saying those words. They make my eyes/ears bleed.

My wording,

Let it rustle you jimmies softly...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Lieo wrote:
I prefer to do things in my own time when it's available. That being said, I'll stab a CENSORED any other time I'm told to do something.

#thuglife #yolo #swag

CENSORED

Anyways, I moved the group away from Luce, so we can actually start to get the actual stuff I was planning on done.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Lieo wrote:
#thuglife #yolo #swag

I have officially lost all my respect for you Lieo.

Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:31 am

I used to wonder when the internet would lose its sense of sarcasm and its understanding of the [strike] tags, but I never imagined it would be this soon.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:14 am

Lieo wrote:
I used to wonder when the internet would lose its sense of sarcasm and its understanding of the [strike] tags, but I never imagined it would be this soon.
I am kidding, Lieo. Why so serious?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Sarcasm and jokes never translate right on the internet, though Maxx said the same thing to me once when he was joking awhile back, so thankfully this time I know he's not serious.

Anyway, Op, I'm waiting for a reply from Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 pm

The posts in the IC pretty much forces for my character to leave, which contradicts the idea I had for my post which was already half-written.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 pm

When someone posts before you after you've done a bunch of work on something that took forever to write, and it's no longer valid, it's aggravating. I used to have that happen to me a whole bunch, but that was an old RP when I didn't write posts as long or as complex as I do now. I now regard about one paragraph to be small, when at one point a paragraph was as long as my posts could get.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

ViperaUnion wrote:
Sarcasm and jokes never translate right on the internet, though Maxx said the same thing to me once when he was joking awhile back, so thankfully this time I know he's not serious.

Anyway, Op, I'm waiting for a reply from Nobody.
I'm waiting for a reply from Shade so I can move my other characters. I dont want to have to come back and post as two other characters afterward. Plus, it's hard to post as Nobody on his own and make it decent and worth reading without being ridiculously descriptive or saying something really worth reading. You have over nine (plus?) characters Vipera. You have plenty to post about other than Frillerfang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next