Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Lieo wrote:
The posts in the IC pretty much forces for my character to leave, which contradicts the idea I had for my post which was already half-written.
Who Jesse? Well, I couldn't exactly think of any way to drag out that scene without forcing a post. If you said you'd had an idea, I wouldn't have made that previous post.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Well, then, I guess both of us are waiting for Shade, then. I like getting all my characters in one post, too.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Well Lone, your post was open-ended. It could have gone either way as you provided options. My day was full though, and I had just managed to get to my computer in time to write half a post for Jesse and see that work I've done was pointless.

It was more that Maxx hadn't asked what I had in mind and went ahead and posted anyway. So I'm not sure where else to go with my character.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 pm

REALLY sorry about my absence, I went away this weekend and meant to post and give you guys a heads-up, but my Internet fucked up the day before. Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Shade

You dissapoint me.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Shade Forgot His Password wrote:
REALLY sorry about my absence, I went away this weekend and meant to post and give you guys a heads-up, but my Internet fucked up the day before. Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 am

Lieo wrote:
It was more that Maxx hadn't asked what I had in mind and went ahead and posted anyway. So I'm not sure where else to go with my character.

Lone's post assumed you were leaving, so I carried that on. Sorry. I didn't know that you'd already written a post...

Anyways, if Jesse and/or Lexy want to find Ryan trailing Taylor and Johnny, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 am

Don't take any offense to it.

Anyways, I can have Jesse walk away and then eventually go back after reflecting on what Johnny said about how "the rest are as spooked as they are".
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:25 am

Lieo wrote:
Don't take any offense to it.

Anyways, I can have Jesse walk away and then eventually go back after reflecting on what Johnny said about how "the rest are as spooked as they are".

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 pm

I have an idea for one of my characters right now, but I need your consent in order to implement it, Lone. I'm going to send you a PM about it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:42 pm

I believe once Dragonfly and Livvy meet back up with Drake's group; everyone can start the expedition to the mansion.

Now, I just had Sylvia unlock her Sound Manipulation (Plus a little side ability), and edited the changes into her sheet. If you're too lazy to check:

Sylvia's Sound Manipulation/Vision:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 pm

In my spare time I drew a picture of what I think Nicole looks like. I was originally going to use Gimp to color in the image, but that would take forever, so I only edited her clothing. I think I did pretty good, but I'm not exactly satisfied with her feet or hands, I can just never nail those, the way they should look, and the feathers are supposed to have a certain pattern, but I kind of just wound up making a checkerboard pattern.

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 Zzd3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Oh! My turn to post! I'll get there. Might take a bit though. I'm rather backed up in other things at present.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Awesome drawing, Vipera! Very Happy Can't think of who Lexy could run into, though
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 pm

I always imagined her looking like this:

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 Bird+woman

I should draw Dragonfly...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:51 pm

I always imagined Nicole as being the most beautiful animal-meta in the story. Mainly because her bird features fit more easily with a human base, which makes her look a lot less ridiculous. She was originally based off of a swan, but after the omicron burst, I couldn't resist owl-like features.

At any rate, Lexy could run into Reginald, nobody's noticed him yet.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:57 am

"Beautiful animal meta."
ViperaUnion wrote:
The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 Zzd3
What.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 am

I am the definition of asshat. I have successfully forced Shade to write another post featuring Livvy's POV! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, I didn't see an owl as beautiful. Interesting sure, but not beautiful by any means. But hey, if you're into that sort of thing, whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:02 am

Theā“perator wrote:

I know, I didn't see an owl as beautiful. Interesting sure, but not beautiful by any means. But hey, if you're into that sort of thing, whatever floats your boat.

Yes, whatever hardens your nanomachines.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 am

I eated nacho-machines.

EDIT:

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 7eo4

SOON...
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 am

Question: is the power on in the Othergrounds at all, or is it all dead?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:55 am

The power came back on a little while ago, no one seemed to acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 am

Lieo, in my next post; do you want me to just Tp Damon and Victoria/Hunter to the Administration building, or...?
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

If you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next