Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ultra
Newborn

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
ultra wrote:
Oh it has been so long since I have had any free time. Maybe I will make a new character.
I don't know... You've disappeared for quite awhile, and we've already advanced quite a bit. And I already killed your guy off a long time ago.

Anywho, once Shade posts, I'll post again.
Actually I wanted to make a new one. Kind of dead ended on the old one. Wanted to do something with him, but ultimately, because of lack of time, I couldn't do it. Weekend soon so expect new character. Also out of morbid curiosity, how did the old character die?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Your old character was murdered to death off-screen by the traitor, via bloodsword to the chest.

And my comp was fixed, so it's time to get a post in and keep things going.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 am

I like how three of the most ignoble characters are good with kids. lul

Anyways, there's something for everyone to respond to! I'll post as Drake a little later.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

I think the bombs are a perfect opportunity to give Tom his Omicron Burst, because he's about to get severely injured trying to protect Marie, and the desperation and stress it causes should be sufficient. I've been waiting to do it, but I haven't had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Hey, Op, are you gonna post first or..? And how close do you think Nick's room is to a bomb? :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:11 pm

I finally posted.

You broke Ryan's strat.

CENSORED just got real.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:20 pm

I need to post, been occupied... and lazy.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Celo The Impossible wrote:
And how close do you think Nick's room is to a bomb? :3

Maybe not that far away.

Now, to save me time and trouble; all the inactive characters (Ceyx, Arloste, Torre, Jesse, and Damon) were all killed in the explosion. We'll be fishing out their bodies soon enough.

I'm probably going to have a monster or two pop up shortly. Or the Traitor will strike again.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 am

M'kay, thanks :3
I don't know if I should post or not, though... I'm not sure if Op, for the past week, has been working on a post or not giving a frog for posting and isn't gonna post but if he has been working on a post I don't want for him to have to change the post because of a post I made or... bleh
-w-'
Where has he been, lately, anyways? ._.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:20 am

Celo, I might need to borrow Kristin later. Claire is all burned up and Ryan got all sliced up by glass.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 am

You need to borrow Kristin? Me? XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:29 am

Wasn't Kristin one of your charries from awhile back? lul
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 am

No, that was KristEn. I am KristIn XD but yeah, she was. From way back. She was just a way for me to have fun making a character completely alike yet different from me XD I like having each character relate to me in some way... Lexy's hair and eyes, Faith wears a necklace that used to belong to her grandmother before she died like I do, Crystal and Kristen it was mostly their clothing styles, I guess. As for Jack... my little alikeness for him is more deep... I don't act like a jerk like him, but I joke a lot, though I mostly do so because I don't want everyone around me sad, instead of looking for reactions in a jerk-ish way like he did. (you just witnessed a Celo-insider Wink)
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I don't know if I should post or not, though... I'm not sure if Op, for the past week, has been working on a post or not giving a frog for posting and isn't gonna post but if he has been working on a post I don't want for him to have to change the post because of a post I made or... bleh
-w-'
Where has he been, lately, anyways? ._.

You should post as just Crystal and Lexy, give it a bit of time, then post as Faith.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:48 pm

I read the banner at the top of the site and briefly wondered if it was Operator, or Darkie playing a tiny joke. The line about studies showing most fish being underwater was funny. For some reason my humor is a bit of a 'it's funny because it's true' kind of deal.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:58 pm

I found it funny, too XD kinda like when my friend told me the name of a movie where a guy's wife and kids are brutally murdered by a serial killer, leaving him to take care of his physically disabled son. In a twisted turn of events, his son is kidnapped and so he, with the aid of a mentally disabled woman, must go save his son.

the movie is... Nemo :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:34 am

Hey Nick it was two days after it rained, and it has long stopped, so.....
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 am

Oh wow...how did I do that? I didn't even know your RL name...

I need your healer character. Ryan got all sliced up by glass and may or may not get shot in my next post, and Claire is laying in her room covered in second-degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:15 am

Looks like Crystalc's got her work cut out for her. 

And shec's with Drake and Lily, who just arrived where Jake is.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:17 am

Ok good. So Ryan isn't far from help.

Hey, what ever happened to Nobody? I think it would be cool if he showed up to try and convince Ryan to not go after Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:36 am

Okay- forst I wanna see Op's ruling for Nick, though XD then Crystal will try and heal everyone else. I plan on having her get a major psionic headache after healing the last person, though :3
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 am

This next post will be extra dramatic.

Posting now. Ninja me and I'll give you a hi-give (watch the video in my sig if that didn't make sense to you).
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 am

Okay- forst I wanna see Op's ruling for Nick, though XD then Crystal will try and heal everyone else. I plan on having her get a major psionic headache after healing the last person, though :3
He'll live. His healing factor, combined with Crystals healing will save his life. If eh can get the pike out of his core and fix his spine, then the rest will handle itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 am

If you want, you can go ahead and say Crystal did that to save posts since I mentioned her planning on doing that ;3 if not I can easily make a post for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next