Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"Oh these!" Chopper said with a great deal of excitement. He wasn't at all hesitant to tell the medic what they were, he doubted the man would try and take them. "These are my very own creation! I call them rumble balls." He pulled one out of the bag, holding the ball between his hooves. "When I was younger and not so used to my powers, I used these to transform into all of my different forms." He rolled the creation in his palm. "But now that I've trained more I only need these to transform into my biggest form." He frowned, shaking his head. "But that form is a huge pain in the butt."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:26 am

"Powers," Medic echoed. He figured the reindeer had abilities, having seen him take on a bigger, more graceful form. He took an educated guess. "So jou have ozer forms as vell... Fascinating." The doctor thought back on the things he had created, such as the Quick-Fix.

That brought him to a new line of thought.

"Jou have kindly shown me jour stuff, Herr Reindeer..." he said thoughtfully, trailing off. Suddenly he stood up straight, and appeared to be in deep thought. After a few moments he looked at the reindeer curiously. "Tell me, vhat is jour name?"
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:40 am

Chopper nodded to medic. "Yep, other then the form I'm in now I have six other forms. They were the byproduct of the Devil Fruit I ate." At this point Chopper was almost assuming Medic was from the world he lived in. He thought for a moment once medic asked for his name, beginning to repack his bag. "Well I guess I can tell you my name, as long as you aren't a government spy." He stood back up, pulling on his backpack. "My name is Tony a Tony Chopper, or just Chopper if you prefer, and I belong to a group of pirates called the Straw Hats." He looked rather smug. "I have a bounty and everything!"

He looked up at Medic. "Now you gotta tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:11 am

"Nice to meet jou, Chopper," Medic said. As for the reindeer's request, Medic didn't see any harm in talking about himself. It was just his job that he couldn't really explain. "Alright," he said, hefting the Quick-Fix. "If jou vish, I shall tell jou about me..."

Where to start...

"I am from zeh country called Germany, in zis tounge," Medic started. "Deutschland in my native language. I am a doctor, as jou know, and I too have a sort of 'bounty' as jou call it..." He gestured to Engineer and Scout. "Most of zeh people vith me do...it comes vith being part of zeh Teufort Nine."

Archimedes cooed on his shoulder, as if to remind the doctor of his presence.

"Ah jes," Medic laughed and stroked the bird. "Zis is Archimedes, mein dove. I fiound him and all his brothers and sisters in a van full of vedding doves....Zat's a long story." Medic paused, wondering what else he could say. The Quick-Fix with its steady rhythem offered no new ideas, so he elected to talk about it.

"I built zis myself," he said proudly. "It vas zeh first of its kind, and it is zeh fastest medigun I have....and it is also Scout's favorite. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 am

Scout heard his name and snapped back into reality. He hadn't been listening to the conversation, mostly because he rarely listened to much of anything he wasn't involved in. He did, however, react fairly quickly to Medic saying his name. It started with him looking around, confused.

He nodded, realizing that they were talking about the Quick-Fix. "Dat thing," he commented, "is awesome." He looked at Chopper with an oddly serious expression on his face. "Trust me," he said, "the Doc is a genius."
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:45 am

Chopper kept rather quiet as Medic spoke. He had never heard of a Germany or a diechesland or whatever. As medic spoke of the scout and engineer Chopper looked over at them, assuming since they all had bounties they must be pirates like him. Chopper bet they had a really huge ship. He then looked up at Archimedes. He had trouble to believe that the bird was a dove, in his homeland most birds were huge and violent.

But then Chopper's biggest question was answered. He looked at the Quick Fix with eyes wide with excitement. Once the medic stopped talking Chopper began asking questions. "What's it called? How does it work? What does it do? Who's scout again? Why does it like it? How fast is fastest? Is it heavy? Are you really a genius? Is red your favorite color? Why do you talk so funny? Is it because you are a Germany?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 am

Ankha

Ankha threw an angry glare at the doctor. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot, "Cooperate with me, or else!" She thought of something, "Or else, you'll become double peasants!" This wasn't at all how she expected them to treat her. Couldn't they see that she was the queen? Apparently not. "You there! Boston boy! Carry me!" She was referring to Scout.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 am

Scout narrowed his eyes. First he was called an it, then 'Boston boy', and then someone wanted him to carry them? He grumbled quietly, then answered both questions at once.

"Look," he said rather loudly, "I'm Scout." He looked down at the two strange, small creatures. "Ya know what dat means?" He asked, going into 'rant about himself' mode, "dat means ya don't wanna get on my bad side. Dat means I hurt people." he glared down at Ankha, "Dat means I don't take ordahs from you. Or anyone else-" he froze, wide eyed for a second, before finishing. "...'Cept one person..."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 am

Medic struggled to understand all of the questions, but Chopper spoke too quickly!

"Auch!" he gasped. "So many questions!" He read the meter on the Quick-Fix, noting it had 75% of a charge. That could come in handy later.

"Tell you vhat," Medic said, bending down again. "Jou ask me three of zese questions- Zeh rest jou probably find out for jourself later."

---short post sorry I dunno what else to say---
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:22 am

Ankha yelled back at Scout, not intimidated by him at all, "That also means that you're a double peasant now!" She would have hit him (with the very little strength she had) but she didn't, since she thought it wasn't lady like for women to fight. She looked him straight in the eye. She tried to look as scary as she could but failed miserably. "You're going to be know as 'the peasant from Boston' from now on."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:24 am

Chopper looked down at his feet, silently mouthing each of his questions. Well some of them were not so important, and one had been answered. Others could have assumed answers. After a moment or two of thinking Chopper counted out his three questions on the points of his hooves like a human would count on their fingers.

"Uh...how does it work, what does it do and why do you all wear red?" Chopper asked slower.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 am

Scout didn't stay dumbstruck for long. He returned Ankha's look with a glare of pure hatred, almost a snarl. Out of more instinct than having quite reached the level of anger where he would kill someone he knew probably wouldn't respawn, he aimed the Force-A-Nature at Ankha.

"Don't. You. Dare." he growled. Ankha's insults were all too familiar, and he had grown tired of hearing them many years ago. "It don't matter how much money ya got," he continued, his voice shaking slightly, "and der is no way I'm gonna do anythin' for ya just cause ya think you're-" he stuttered, trying to remember the word he had heard one too many times, "superiah!"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:59 am

"Very good questions," Medic praised, nodding approvingly. Then he stopped talking, having realized that Scout was about to be pushed over the edge. He turned away from Chopper suddenly, facing Ankha and Scout. The tension was building.

"...Is zere a problem?" he asked. His teammates always came first, even in times where knowledge was to be gained.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:23 am

Ankha

She yelped when the gun was aimed at her. Ankha had seen in the movies what these things were capable of. The thought of that happening to her scared her for once in a very long time. She stammered, feeling very small now, "No! Please! I'm sorry!"

Kongu

Kongu reacted to scout, "Hey now! There's no need for that!" He took a step forward but stopped. He sensed Scout's bitter memories. He sensed the anger that Scout felt. Just a terrible reminder of the intrusive memories of others that his Kanohi Suletu caused. The memories slowly flooded his mind. Kongu cringed, feeling Scout's pain and took a step back. A load of painful formations of mental objects stabbed Kongu in the crevices of his mind. The names that they called him, the punches they threw at him, he felt them all. The peasant from Boston? Scout had heard much worse. Kongu now knew, in sudden realization, why this enraged the young man so much.

Whenever anyone around Kongu suddenly had a strong jolt of emotions, he felt it. This had been true for many years.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:42 am

Scout, while still very angry, suddenly came to the realization that he was pointing a gun at a small... Cat? A terrified one, at that. As she should be, but still. Without taking his eyes off of her, he lowered his weapon. He wasn't a killer, not really.

...But still. He scowled and spoke to Medic, without actually turning. "Dis- dis cat," he spat, "thinks she's bettah dan me just 'cause-" he stopped. He didn't actually know why, though he did have a few guesses. His inability to come up with a better answer only made him more mad, and he almost kicked something before realizing that there was nothing to kick. "I don't know why," he admitted. "It doesn't matter," he growled, "makin' demands of people doesn't make ya better dan anyone." He continued to glare at Ankha, "it just makes ya selfish."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 am

Medic, who had been fingering the Ubersaw on the inside of his lab coat out of habit, agreed wholeheartedly.

"Miss... Cat," he said quietly, "I zink it vould be best for jou to apologize..."

They didn't need any trouble, and Medic was very interested in Kongu's reaction. For the moment, he resisted the temptation to ask why the robot had staggered and then fallen silent. His conversation had been rudely interrupted and he intended to go back to it.

"...Vhere vas I..." he mumbled softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:15 am

Ankha

She realized that it was the best thing to do, although she already did. She didn't want to look like a smart ass, although it probably would have made her feel superior. She decided against it, it was probably for her own good. As soon as the gun was pointed away from her face, she sported a pout. She didn't want to apologize, she was royalty after all. She was entitled whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She mumbled, with a very slight hint of regret for coaxing the Scout, "I'm sorry..." Really she wasn't. She was selfish, just as Scout had said.

Engineer

Engie looked over, barely paying attention to the conversation. "That's what ya get." He was more interested in Kongu than anything else. He was studying him, looking at his structure. The Engineer had thought of his sentries, and they looked way more primitive than Kongu's fine build. He looked back up at Kongu, but he had wandered over to Scout.

Kongu

Kongu looked down at Scout, with a feeling of smypathy "I feel bad for you, Scout. When you were angry just then, I could feel your memories. It's my Kanohi's ability. I heard all the hurtful things that you were called in this strange city of Boston. Your people had thought of you as some sort of... Underling. Just because they were wealthy made them think that they could do that to you." He sighed, "Whatever you are, I hope the lot of you aren't like that."

He turned to Ankha, feeling her hate. He could tell that she wasn't genuinely sorry. He could have told Scout that, although he felt that it would make the matters worse. He could have lied, and told Scout the opposite, but Kongu wasn't one to lie. He strove to be the best he can be, remembering the three virtues, unity, duty, and destiny. He knew for sure that it wasn't Ankha's destiny to be shot in the face by that beastly weapon.

Speaking of weapons, he just realized his crossbow was missing.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:34 am

Scout turned away from Ankha without even aknowledging her apology. He figured it should be good enough that he didn't shoot her, not that he really would have. He looked up at Kongu, confused for a moment. The robot had read his mind? He wasn't sure how he felt about that, but at least he was being nice about it.

"Those frikkin..." Scout started, only to trail off. He wasn't one to really talk about his feelings or his past, and he wasn't about to change that. Nobody needed to know, and most of that was in the past now. He did nod at Kongu, though, and mumbled a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 am

Chopper watched the exchange between Ankha and Scout and then the large robot and Scout. If what the large robot was saying was true, then Chopper could help but feel a bit guilty. Chopper had acted so hostile towards the man before really getting a chance to formally introduce himself. He decided he would eventually have to make it up to him. But now since the argument had died down he looked back towards the Medic. Excited to have his questions answered.

"Oh oh!" Chopper said quickly, as if he had the answer to medics mumble to himself. "You were answering my questions! I wanna know about your big machine thing!" He said,pointing to the quick fix. "And also why are you three wearing red? Is it a uniform?" He had heard of pirate crews that wore all of one color.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:52 pm

"Wheeeee!" Deadpool shouted, seemingly oblivious to the beam of energy that shot into his chest and sent him flying several yards. It was quite fun. When Deadpool finally made landing he quickly did the motion for a snow angle in the grass before Ezio was once again upon him. "Whatsup doc?" he questioned before the blade met his temple.

How many times have you died now?

"Lost track."

This guy has been spending his life killing, he's going to flip CENSORED when he sees us get up.

"Dr. Who's droning on about Cable. I should thank this hoodie dude, I didnt have to waste a bullet shooting myself in the face."

Alas our time has come to a close. We must return to the stupid that is tweedle dumb and tweedle idiot.

"Did someone say chimichanga?" Deadpool said normally, despite the fact that the blade was still through his skull. "No, wait, nevermind. That's just the sound of my skull and brain healing. Hey, hoodie, mind taking it out and doing it again? Cable wannabe is almost as boring as him." Deadpool said, motioning over to the Doctor. "No? Nothing? Alright then." Deadpool said, before laughing and kneeing Ezio in the nuts and then kicking him off.

When is Glict starting the story?

"I have no idea, but it's hard to be myself when nothing's happening. Why doesnt he find a reason to get the group together?"

Yeah, he should really do that.

"I know right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Sylvanas frowned, her bow and arrow switching from Ezio to Deadpool. He just came back to life, but didn't look like one of the Forsaken. Maybe a death knight, then? No- the Lich king was gone, now. There weren't any more death knights being created. She pointed her arrow at Deadpool, him seeming more interesting then the strange hooded fellow. They seemed to be ignoring her, currently.

"You!" she still had her mana making her eyes glow as she looked at the masked person. "You are to tell me where I am. And..." she pulled her arrow back farther, "Tell me just how you resurrected without the Lich king's dark magic or mine, and yet still look human despite being resurrected."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:03 pm

"Ah jes," Medic said. "Jour questions."

The reindeer's first question was tricky. Medic had no desire to divulge the secrets of his first medigun ever created, and he doubted that he could actually explain it in terms that Chopper could understand. Plus, it was insanely complicated. It couldn't be quickly summed up in a few minutes; it would take hours to explain.

"Vell, zeh Quick-Fix is very intricate," Medic said carefully. "I am not sure I could explain it to jou if I had all zeh time in zeh world... And a doctor has to keep some secrets, ja?" He laughed lightly, skipping Chopper's second question for dramatic effect. "Ve all vear red because ve are on zeh RED Team. Zese are our uniforms, vhich ve vear almost all zeh time."

Almost all the time, because usually they had to fight. While the uniforms didn't exactly protect them from bullets, rockets, and knives, they were required to wear them, and they did. However, on days where matches against the opposing BLU team were not scheduled, Medic didn't wear his fancy lab coat or carry around weaponry. Uniforms were only required on the battlefield so no team had an advantage.

There were off days when one could leave the base in casual dress and roam around town at will, but this wasn't a great idea. Most of the populace recognized the faces of the Teufort Nine when they saw one; people were not friendly towards those who were labeled as disrupters of the peace and destroyers of the world's valuable resources and land.

"As for vhat the Quick-Fix does," Medic continued, "Vell...I could show jou." Medic didn't get to show off his inventions very often; he didn't exactly have many admirers in his world.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Chopper nodded at the medic answered his questions one by one. He didn't really mind the medic not really answering his first question. Chopper wasn't too good with technology anyway. Technology wasn't too advanced in his home world, so even the most simple terms were likely to confuse him. But his did sort of answer his question about the medic being a genius. It would take a genius to understand such a weapon. The question about the red still sort of confused him, but he decided not to question it too much. Fashion wasn't his strong suit.

When medic mentioned showing off the Quick-Fix Chopper began to jump up and down in excitement. "Would you really show me? I wanna see it!"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Medic sat down cross-legged in the grass, placing the Quick-Fix so that it leaned on is left leg. This freed up his hands without turning off the Quick-Fix. The beam flowed up from the barrel to the center of his chest, which glowed red softly. This light usually pulsated on the chest of every teammate the beam was trained on, but the effect was more noticeable up close.

From within the folds of his lab coat, Medic drew out the Ubersaw. It was a frightening-looking weapon slightly longer than his forearm that had caused more than one person to think twice about challenging Medic to melee combat. It had also been the downfall to hundreds of others who had been overconfident in their abilities to outmanuver the doctor holding it.

"Zis is my Ubersaw," Medic said, holding it carefully. "I didn't bring anyzing else sharp, so it vill have to do."

Before anyone could stop him or say anything, he pulled off his left red glove and stabbed himself in the center of his palm. It didn't hurt him like it should have, as the Quick-Fix had a numbing effect that restricted most pain signals from being sent to the brain. It wasn't exactly numb, as he could still feel; it just didn't hurt.

He held out his hand for Chopper to see, and blood dripped onto the grass. The process was extraordinarily fast-- one moment the cut bled crazily. The next it was closing up, and in an instant it was gone completely. All that remained as evidence of the injury were a few drops of blood on the grass.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 pm

"Please hot tits, if I had any idea where we are I'd shoot myself in the foot." Deadpool said, before getting up and waltzing over in the most uncaring manner a person could muster up. Before he did so, however, he tossed two small grey packages behind him as if they were useless garbage.

To anyone else it could be seen that this man legitimately did not give a damn about whether or not he was in danger or not. Deadpool, being a man of many sharp and point objects, reached around his back and took a single Sai out. He placed it around the stem of the arrow, and in one quick motion, twisted the sai and broke the arrow at the center, rendering the arrow, but not the bow itself, useless.

I like her, she's how and has a temper.

"Yeah! And she had boobs!"

Score. Oh hey, now she's talking some lich king bs.

"Uhhh"

"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but if you want me an you can go somewhere and we can compare my arrow with yours... No? Okay!" Deadpool said, making a mock sad position, before perking up once again. "Super human powers! I cant die!" Deadpool shouted, putting his gun on it's holster on his thigh, and taking out a small silver object and one of his katanas from behind his back. He raised the sword into the air like he was He-man and hit the button. This promptly caused the packages, now revealed to be C4, to explode behind him (as a patriotic eagle flew by).

That's an 'America CENSORED yeah!' moment right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next