Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 am

The woman stood there with her head down. The black hood she wore covered most of her face. She was disappointed that her cover was blown so easily. Sylvanas wanted identification? So be it. She responded, "I am Medusa." Medusa saw them as powerful opponents, so she tried to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:41 am

Samus turned to Medusa, keeping her gun barrel leveled. "Alright Medusa, where did you come from then? I did not see you arrive with us." she was suspicious of the stranger. As she spoke, she scanned Medusa, gathering data on her.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:34 am

Sylar

Sylar leaned against a nearby tree, and smirked at Samus. He knew that her scans wouldn't reveal anything about her abilities. It was a waste of time, other than to confirm that she's living and human. The answer to her question was blatantly obvious even without using his clairsentience. "The madman named False must of had a last minute idea, either that her summoning was delayed for whatever reason."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Sylvanas frowned when Medusa revealed herself. She was about to question her when Samus did, instead. Sylvanas shrugged before turning her attention to Sylar, scowling as he mentioned False. "False... I am going to kill that man. His goal is to get rid of all of us since we say we aren't his creations and are thereby, you know? He is only doing so indirectly to seem inocent and-" she paused, sensing something. "There's a dead body nearby," she remarked before looking at everyone else. "I suggest we start to move in that direction," she pointed in the direction of the dead body. "A soldier, courtesy of me, will join us."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Chopper had watched what had happened to Engineer, covering his eyes with his hooves a few seconds too late. Despite being a doctor in a rather violent anime Chopper hadn't seen too many people die before. It was almost a system embedded into a pirates code not to kill the ones you fight. It is humiliating to be defeated in battle by someone with a smaller bounty then you, even more so then being killed. However when people had died it was scarring to the little reindeer. He had seen lots of gore coming from his best friends, but never something this permanent.

But this made him wonder if it was permanent, hadn't the Scout mentioned that death wasn't really a big deal? Or maybe that only applied in the world they had come from. Chopper remained silent, keeping his eyes away from the two remaining RED team members.

Last edited by Dragonbud on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Leo's eyes whidened as he watched Engineer die. Okay, it's one thing to witness the death of a monster- they just turn into ash. But the death of a human being that is done as simply as a mosquito being killed and leaving nothing but a blood smear... that's just sickening. He looked around frantically, not even noticing his whole body was now on fire. "That's sick. I'm sorry. That's just sick...." he fell onto his rear, fire igniting dead leaves around him before Leo finallynoticed the flames and forced the fire to stop. He continued to look around frantically before desperately grabbing the quick-fix. "Maybe I can fix this! What do ya' say, Medic? With neverending supplies think it could be done?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

"It von't save Engie," Medic said bitterly. "Zere's nossing vrong vith it; it has been bewitched. Jou could give it a try if jou--" Then, ironically, the dark shade left the Quick-Fix and the nasty sludge disintigrated. It began to buzz, like all mediguns did when they had a full charge. Medic stared for a moment, speechless.

Although it was unlikely that anything could have been done even if the Quick-Fix hadn't been busted, Medic felt robbed. He took the Quick-Fix back from Leo, turning it on and off just to make sure it really did work.

"Vell look at zat. Wunderbar...Let's just get avay from here."

Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

"Very well, let us go to the corpse." Samus agreed with Sylvanas. "Perhaps, there is nothing wrong with asking." she replied to Sylar. Personally, she agreed with the undead queen concerning False. He was the cause of all their trouble. If he was trying to kill her....well he had better hope that he had something pretty good up his sleeve. She would do the same to him as she had to all who had tried to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Leo looked in shock as the quick-fix returned to normal. "This is all a joke to False, isn't it?" he mumbled. Leo then looked up and began walking, "Alright, let's go."

-

Sylvanas nodded and began walking in the direction of the corpse. She could sense it- the small amount of a soul left in every person whenever they die. She simply takes that soul and recycles it, in her eyes. While Sylvanas walked, she looked at Samus. The strange woman was strong, and seemed to have the same ideas as her. So this gave the banshee an idea. "You are a formidable opponent for a human, miss Samus," she began, "And it seems we have the same goals that include going back to our worlds and killing those in our way. I would like to suggest a non-binding alliance, where we shall merely travel and fight together unless the other gets in the way of our goals."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Samus stopped walking and turned, listening to the banshee's offer. An alliance of sorts. This might work, and since it was non binding, they could settle any differences they had then and there. "Very well" she replied. Although I am not just human she thought to herself.
She then continued walking until she reached those that they had gone ahead of.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Sylvanas nodded at Samus's response, "Excellent." It was then they arrived with the othergroup. Paying no attention to them, Sylvanas walked over to Engineer's dead corpse. Her glowing red eyes shone though her hood as she held her hands above the blood. A zombie-like version of Engineer climbed out from under the dead one's body. It only grunted as it stood beside Sylvanas, jaw displaced and one arm out of socket. "Excellent," Sylvanas once again said.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Scout froze, shocked, staring at what might have been Engineer. It couldn't be, he had just died. He gulped. A zombie, then. That meant this thing was not Engineer. After the events of the past few days, he had had just about enough of zombies. They were wierd, they always tried to kill him and they were- Yes, they were scary. But he had never seen a zombie of someone who had been his friend. It scared him. And in that instant his reflexes took over.

What had he done, over the past few years, when something scared him? He had been on the battlefield every time, and reaction time was the difference between life or death, win or loss. He jumped, without even thinking, and fired the Force-A-Nature at what might have been Engineer.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:12 pm

The undead, which needless to say slightly resembled Engineer but no longer had his thoughts, tried to dodge the attack but had an arm knocked off. Sylvanas only sighed, as if it were normal. "Tsk. It still is a low level, as he only was just born..." she picked up the arm, examining it. She didn't seem to even feel uncomfortable with handling a dead arm. It's to be expected, of course, from an undead queen of the Forsaken. She placed the arm on the undead's shoulder surprisingly gently and let her eyes glow blue as a golden light appeared on the Forsaken's shoulder and it was stitched together by an unseen needle and string. When the spell ended, Sylvanas's eyes returned to their red color. Her gentlenes, while rare, was really quite visible and only used with the Forsaken she revived. "Strange, it appears my magic is beginning to slow down in this realm. Usually that spell only takes an instant..." she turned to Scout, her expression dark. "You shall no longer attack him or I shall order him to canibalize and eat your flesh."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Scout shifted slightly.  He had really hoped that would work.  He took a nervous step back and reloaded the Force-A-Nature.  He hoped she wouldn't take that as him planning to attack the... thing...  Again.  He wanted to be ready if something happened.  He didn't like this situation at all.

"I- Uh..." He stuttered, then broke off.  She was threatening him.  He was still scared, but he knew how to deal with that, if only temporarily, when the situation called for it.  He narrowed his eyes and attempted to stare Sylvanas down.  "What is your problem?!" he shouted, "D- Dat' Not Engi!"  He tried to keep his voice from shaking, but it wasn't really working.  He leveled the Force-A-Nature at her, but he wasn't sure if it would be worth the risk.  His voice lowered to a shaky mumble, "dat's just wrong..."  That thing was definately not his friend, but it had been.  He really didn't know what to do, but he was pretty strongly in favor of running.  He tried to convey this to Medic silently.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Sylvanas gave Scout a grim smile and didn't even move when the Force-a-Nature was aimed at her. "No, he is not Engineer, as you called him. That part of the soul is long since gone. This is a new being- one of my race, now. He is a recycling of a small part of life left in everyone after death. I merely let that life be existant. Your ethics mean nothing. This is survival of the fittest, so you must deal with what's right and wrong to you."

Leo felt sick. More sick then when he saw Engineer die. "Th-that's..." he looked at Sylvanas in horror. It was like she was Thanatos or something... this is more impossible then Greek and Roman gods.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 am

In any other circumstances, Medic would have been fascinated with examining the undead creature that had previously been Engineer. However, this time, he knew magic was involved. He knew that Engineer would not have wanted this to happen to him. He knew one thing- the dead deserved to stay dead rather than be reborn in this state.

Enough experiments had gone awry for Medic to believe that. There was a reason that mediguns did not revive the dead; he had not found a way to restore their minds. Respawn did that, though he did not know how it worked. Someday, he planned on figuring it out. Today was not that day.

"Jou're more of a monster than me," Medic stated calmly. "I have been run out of my hometown. I have been shunned by my fellow men." He paused, glancing at Chopper for a moment before turning back to Sylvanas. "I'm sure zat now zey call jou a hero, a queen, ja? But vhere vill you be when zeh war ends? At least I am still human."

Having said his piece, Medic trained the healbeam on Scout and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 am

Sylvania smirked at Medic. "I've never been a human. I was once an elf but that reality was taken from me when I died. My loss of my race was assured when I died a second time and saw where I end up after death. I've been where there's no such thing as light. Where I shall be when the war is over, Medic, is with my people because in my second death I saw their demise, as well. I am willing to do anything to stay alive for that one reason. Now, you hold your tongue on such matters before I cut it off."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 am

Jinx, Sylar, and Tali

"If I shoot him, can you make him alive again? That way I can kill him over and over again! That'd be so great!" While Jinc waited for an answer she contined unloading her minigun into the Ram on the ground. She laughed at the blood flying. "Hehe hahaha!" Sylar came back to to the group and was rather interested in what Engineer had become. He put his hands on the zombies face and forcible opened it's jaw and examined it. "How fascinating." Tali felt terrible out of place among the magic and maniacs. She pulled the shotgun off of her back and clutched it tightly. "Keelah... I need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 am

"ZAT is jour PLAN?!" Medic cried, throwing his hands in the air. Sylvanas' plan didn't seem like the greatest scheme ever. Living forever was awfully hard when people wanted you dead. Medic had seen those who tried to cheat death; in fact he now worked for someone who had evaded death successfully for over a hundred years. Medic had just helped send a doomed soul to Hell the night before. He had no doubt that eventually Sylvanas would see death a third time. "Good luck with zat, fräulein. Ve all know how zat vill end. Maybe jou vill enjoy insanity as much as I do."

He nudged Scout, indicating that now was the time to take off before he had to take drastic measures.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:20 am

Chopper had watched the exchange between Sylvanas and Medic in silence. The entire situation was making him tense and scared. While chopper was often scared when facing challenges, he always was with his crew mates. He could depend on them to protect him if he needed it. However he now found himself without a friend or a stable ally, but this didn't mean he wasn't making acquaintances. Chopper observed how the beam of the quick fix was on Scout, meaning they were going to start running. Chopper knew he would be able to keep up, but it was Leo he was nervous for. He had grown to like Leo, but that might also be his stomach talking. He quickly walked over to Leo and shifted into Walk point,glancing over at Leo. "If they start running you are free to jump on my back." He spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:22 am

Scout nodded and took off instantly. He didn't really want to leave his newfound friends behind with the crazy magician back there, but he didn't see much choice. He clearly couldn't carry any of them. He knew that Chopper could keep up if he wanted to, though.

He slipped between the trees with no trouble, keeping alert for anything that might appear and attack them. He knew this forest was dangerous, that had become abundantly clear. All he wanted to do was go home. And so he headed that way as fast as possible. Hopefully there would be a way to get home at this temple place.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:31 am

LEO hopped onto Chopper. "This is gonna be fun," he laughed. Time to cross riding reindeer off the non-existent bucket list.

Meanwhile Sylvanas glared at Sylar. "Keep your hands off the Forsaken. He bites."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:36 am

For some reason Chopper expected Leo to be a lot heavier. But luckily he wasn't. Scout and Medic had gotten a head start, but it wouldn't take too long to catch up. "Be sure to hold on tightly." Chopper shouted up to Leo as he kicked up his front legs. "It might get bumpy!" And with that Chopper took off after the two RED team members. He ran in a slight zigzag to avoid tripping over any obstacles like roots and rocks. Or zombies. Please just no more zombies. Running actually felt pretty relaxing to the reindeer, it was almost like a race between him and the Scout. He grinned as he pulled up alongside the man.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am

Samus watched the group go. She turned to Sylvanas. "Should we bother following them?" she asked. They do seem to be rather afraid and get jumpy easily. Kind of a burden actually.
She then turned to Sylar. "Not going to follow them?"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 am

Sylvanas scowled. "What's the use of following them? Nothing." her hands began to glow before summoning her red skeletal horse. The undead companion crawled back into the ground. "He'll come out when I need him," she shrugged before holding a hand out towards Samus. "would you like to ride?"

Leo was holding onto Chopper's antlers, wootin' and hollerin', as some would say. "This is awesome!" he screamed into the wind, the undead scene behind him and forgotten with those words. "So where're we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next