Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 am

Sylvanas glared at Ankha. "I am Sylvanas, queen of the undead, thank you," she hissed. "And I suggest you don't call beings peasants, as it shows no repect for others of whatever kingdom you're from and can get you killed." She kept her bow raised. "Now- are you of the Horde or the Alliance?"

Leo was backing away slowly. "I suggest we back away from the murderous babe from a video game, don't you think?" He mumbled only loud enough for those next to him to hear- which was Scout, Medic, and Chopper. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 am

"Ah, ja," Medic whispered, agreeing with Leo. "Time to go."

He started backing into the woods nonchalantly, hoping the foliage would swallow up the white of his lab coat. It wasn't likely, but worth a shot. He would still rather risk monsters than go walking into what surely was doom by magic.

-shamefully short post don't kill me--
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:13 am

Engineer

There was a sudden screech from out in the forest. It's horrifying shriek bounded throughout the field. A dark figure came flying from a great distance. It screamed as it soared through the air. Engineer looked up as it decreased in altitude, and pounced on him. With its bloodied claws, it ripped up Engie. It tore through his lungs, and his abdomen. Engineer yelled as he tried to get it off.

Kongu

Kongu was quick to react, a bit startled at first, but willing to help. He took his iron fist and clenched it. He prepared a punch in a few dozen milliseconds, and knocked the beast off of him, landing a puch right in the monsters jaw. There was an apparent crack when he made contact. With pure strength and vital instincts, he held the creature down. He didn't know what to do besides kill it. He was entirely against killing, he couldn't bare to do it himself. He yelled as it kicked and squirmed and tried to get away, "Kill it! Kill it, now!" He needed help.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Screaming was a noise that Medic was accustomed to hearing, and to ending. He burst out of the thin layer of greenery that separated him from the rest of the group, and rushed over to Engineer. He ignored the monster that Kongu held in check, trusting that Scout would most likely assist the robot. Raising the Quick-Fix, Medic trained the healbeam onto his fallen comrade.

The Quick-Fix could mend broken bones, heal ruptured organs, and relieve pain. It could not undo curses, with the case of Demoman's eye, or regrow limbs. Usually if one lost a limb in battle, one didn't survive the next few seconds, so this was not a major drawback in most cases. At any rate- the Quick-Fix was a machine that brought people away from the brink of death.

Medic had been chasing death away for a long time. He was not about to let Engineer fall victim to a freak accident. With the lightning fast heal-rate of the Quick-Fix, he wasn't particularly worried either.

---Glict you're going to have to try harder than that to kill Engineer---
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Chopper suddenly found himself throwing himself into the fight. He wondered why Kongu refused to kill the strange creature. For Chopper anyone who endangered his life or the life of his friend could be killed, even though he hadn't killed too many things before. He guess the strange creature was feral was something. And although he wasn't too close to the Engineer himself, the medic did. As shown as the man quickly began to heal the wounds of the Engineer. Chopper took a moment to watch its coolness before going to help Kongu.

Transformation yay:

While not his strongest transformation, Kung Fu point was fast and tough. He found himself hopping and twirling towards the creature being pinned by Kongu. He suddenly lifted up his leg, swinging it down onto the head of the zombie. His hoof swiftly removing the head of the zombie from his neck with little gore or annoyance. "Hii-yeaaahhh!" He shouted as the head of the zombie went flying.

((Ok so yeah I kinda auto hit here if it's really a problem I'll change my post))
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Scout reacted almost instantly, spinning around to face Engineer before even Kongu moved. He forced himself not to take in what was happening to Engineer, just as he did almost every day, and instead concentrated on getting a clear shot. He couldn't. If he had fired at any point he would have hit someone other than the- was it a zombie? He had seen a few zombies before, but nothing like this. Someone else took care of it long before he figured out what to do other than shoot it. Chopper, apparently. He didn't take too long to think about that, since he had already seen Chopper shapeshift.

He considered going over and beating on the thing with the Sandman, but figured that wouldn't do much good anyway. He didn't turn back around, though. He dealt with gore almost daily, but that was during action, when he didn't have time to think. Now that nothing else was happening, he didn't want to even see it. He just stared at the zombie, which may or may not have actually died, and waited for the all-clear from Medic.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Samus took aim at the zombie, about to shoot it with her arm cannon. However Chopper beat her to the punch..or rather kick. Since he had taken care of the head, she fired a charged beam into its torso for good measure.
"If that is the most dangerous thing in these woods, then I am not worried" she said to False as she scanned the body and head. After the scanning, she took up a ready position should more of the creatures make an appearance from the forest.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:49 am

When the creature attacked, Leo had his hands on fire, ready to fight. The reindeer beat him, however, and transformed and kicked the thing. He clapped, impressed. His hair was on fire at the ends though his hands no longer were, but Leo didn't notice it. "Awesome kick!" he grinned. "That was some chop-fu there!" dumb joke, true, but Leo didn't care, as usual. His hair finally stopped burning and was left unsinged. "And awesome healing thing, Medic! Better then what we have at my camp. We eat too much of our special healing nectar and we turn to ashes. Fun, right?"

Sylvanas hadn't done anything. She just watched everyone fight the beast, seemingly unimpressed. Her bow was lowered, now, though, and that was good. "Those things aren't very unusual. What's the big deal?" she questioned. "I've killed things 100 times larger then that and have seen weak human villagers get wounded less easily then that. I suggest you train more." she turned around completely to face the strange humans and other beings. "Now- Alliance or Horde?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 am

Engineer

He got up slowly as the Quick-Fix healed him. Before the Quick-Fix had healed his wounds entirely, his chest was literally open, his lungs punctured, and rib cage broken. Engie took a deep breath, "Whew. Thanks, doc. I thought I was a goner, there." He sauntered over to the zombies body and snickered at it. He poked it with his wrench, "How'd that plan turn out fer ya, dummy?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:00 am

Medic was too busy checking over Engineer to answer any questions. The Quick-Fix, being named quick for a reason, was already done. However, since battle didn't seem to be imminent, Medic didn't see any harm in making absolutely sure that it was working properly and that Engineer was okay. To his relief, the hard-hat was whole once more. The doctor watched him walk away and taunt the fallen monstrosity.

"Good to go," Medic said, mostly to himself. "...Maybe zeh forest is not such a good plan...hehe." Inwardly he cursed at himself. His silly insistence on going into the woods had nearly gotten Engineer killed...

...or had it.

The creature had so conveniently appeared right after False had finished explaining the dangerous forest, and the monster had neglected to actually kill Engineer. Medic's distrust began to grow, as he tried to figure everything out. Something wasn't right here.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Satisfied that they were safe enough for now, Samus turned to the others. "Alright, so there are zombies in the forest, but from what I have seen and heard, we are all warriors of some type. Or at least most of us" she said, looking in Ankha's small form. "We can handle it. I say we press on."

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Leo grinned, nodding. "Sounds fun a- wait..." he turned to Samus, suddenly realizing something.He peered at her, a look of concentration on his face, though his right hand twitched a little, something which should be a normal thing to others by now. "Who're you, again?" really, the chick just came in and tok charge, it seemed to him. Not that he was complaining...

Sylvanas walked closer to the forest, "Some of you are really afraid of such weak undead?" she scowled. "I have risen low-level undead more powerful thenthat. I suggest if you aren't prepared for such weak creatures then you don't go." Sylvanas frowned and once again asked, "Now, by Azarath, are you going to tell me if you're of Alliance or Horde?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:07 am

Medic was examining the undead's corpse with interest. It was human, or at least it had been. It wore a hood, and Medic had witnessed its jumping abilities. A superhuman zombie? It didn't fit the bill for what regular zombies the doctor had seen. Maybe this one was different. Medic desired to take a further look at the creature, especially now that it was dead.

Well, nothing better was going on. He knelt down, setting the Quick-Fix on the grass next to him. He pulled out the Ubersaw and held it thoughtfully, as if debating where to start. He wished he'd brought more equipment; it wasn't very often he got to dissect something that wasn't entirely human.

"Vhat is zis 'alliance' and 'horde' zat jou speak of?" Medic asked finally, hearing Sylvanas' question.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 am

False and Ankha

Ankha gloated to Sylvanas in such a way that it sounded like she was better than her, "I am Ankha of the Egyptians. I am a queen. Cats are praised in the land where I have originated from." She smiled and then continued to insult her. "And by the way, how could you tell if the creature was that weak? It jumped from such a distance, and its claws! I bet he could've done some harm to you if he caught you off guard, which, while we're talking about it, you seem to be lacking in such awareness. If you were aware, you could've seen it in that tree it jumped out of!" Even though it hadn't jumped out of a tree, and the original location of where it leaped from was still unknown by most of the group, (including Ankha) she made an assumption that it had originated from the tree.

False petted her, "Now, now little Ankha, there's no need to get all riled up over this."

Ankha looked up at False in disgust and yelled in her loud voice, "Little Ankha? I am Queen Ankha! You just earned yourself a title of peasant!" She stuck her nose up in the air and continued to look snooty.

False stared at her and stopped petting, a bit shocked that such a small animal could be such a stuck up little kitten.

Ankha yelled at him again, refusing to look at False, "I didn't ask you to stop petting me, peasant!"

False jolted slightly and began petting again. He was almost intimidated by her.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:37 am

Sylvanas glared at Ankha. "Big talk for a cat I can kill with one small spell. Let me tell you who I am..." Sylvanas took a step towards the cat challengingly. "I am Sylvanas, banshee queen of the undead. I have died twice and have survived the Lich king's wrath and tortures. I have killed the strongest of beasts. I have killed and resurrected millions. I have been where no light shows and where there is no hope, joy, or a future. I have seen past your low-life death and have seen visions of the end of my people if I were ever away. I fear nothing and obey no one. Especially you and your useless life. As for how I knew it was so weak..." Sylvanas shot an arrow into the air before she continued talking, "It is because I have fought dragons one-hundred times its size with talons that could easily slice that thing in half. I have fought rogues that can vanish from one's eyes and I, myself, can use such an ability. I, you sad excuse for a queen, chose not to fight it because it wasn't even worth my time.

she spun around, finished and then frowned in response to Medic's question. "Have you been dead the past millinium? The world is choosing sides, and it's either alliance or horde. Normally humans are on Alliance but since you are obviously not the normal human... I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt."

Leo sighed, walking up to Sylvanas. "Dude, isn't it obvious by now? None of us are in our own world or dimension or whatever and have all been teleported here somehow. In other words..." Leo pointed at the ground, "Here, the alliance and hoarders are non-existent, as is my camp, and everyone elses homes." He crossed his arms, an impish grin on his face as he waited for reactions.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:46 pm

"Considering zat none of jou have heard of zeh RED and BLU team eizer, I am not surprised," Medic stated, sawing off one of the arms of the zombie and spilling a viscious fluid onto the grass. He examined the claws as he continued to talk. "Vhere I come from, ve are a very...famous...people... Zis place is obviously not of our vorlds. So zeh real questions are how do ve get back, and how many of us are going to survive each ozer?"

As he said this, he kept a careful eye on False. Who knew how the wizard would take this? Better safe than sorry. The last part was intended as an innocent question, but Medic had a feeling it would cause some uneasiness. All the better to test their confidence.

Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Chopper had hopped around the corpse of the zombie for a moment, some sort of victory dance. He spoke in a voice much different from his normal one. Kung fu point was one of the transformations that really changed his personality. "Ka-Pow!" He shouted, striking a pose. "And since none of you have attempted to arrest me, you are not from my land!" He quickly changed poses. "Wah-chow! But I do believe we all have some sort of warrior within. The forest shall be no problem for us!"

He then saw The Medic examining the zombie. He didn't want to miss out at an opportunity to observe another doctor work. He quickly Returned to his normal form and stood slightly to the side of the human, watching his work.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Scout laughed. "Yeah, dat's right. We'd probably be arrested too." It was true. Usually they sent Spy out to get groceries, assuming they weren't simply shipped in. This led to paranoia in Teufort, as Spy could be disguised as anyone, and no respectable person would be caught selling things to the Teufort Nine.

He too walked up behind Medic and looked at the 'dead' zombie. It was already dead, so... Scout decided not to question it. So there really were dangerous things in the woods. If they were all like this, he doubted there would be much problem, but if they were worse... He wasn't sure if that was any safer a bet than the crazy wizard. Monsters you can usually deal with. Wizards? Scout had learned long ago never to trust magic, even more so recently.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Sylvanas remained calm as she spoke, "I'm not surprised," she mumbled. She then was hit with a sudden thought- the Forsaken's futures without her had been shown to her, and it was one of nothing but destruction. She shook her head quickly, before her hands started glowing. Her head wasn't hurting as much as earlier, so the spell should work now. She was able to summon her mount this time- a red skeletal warhorse. She was already sitting on it.

her mount:

"We should see if there's any way out of here perhaps a portal of some sort. Or are those common here?" she sighed, rubbing her temples. "Let's just go. I will tolerate you humans for now since the wars between the races don't exist for you. However," she glared at Ankha once again, "You should know, you idiotic, pathetic cat that your royalty doesn't matter here, as does mine. I, however, still have some form of stregnth while you are nothing. No queen and you're just a spoiled little cat that trolls and orcs where I live eat." she paused, "Well, i suppose even if you were a queen, they would still eat you."
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Samus approached False and Ankha, looking the small feline in the eyes through her visor. "She is correct small one, you would do well to mind your mouth...before someone with less patience decides to remove the privilege of speech from you."
She then turned to Leo "As for your question, I am Samus Aran, a bounty hunter."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 am

False

He still thought it was a terrible idea for them to leave. All of the talk about them being transported from other realms was completely ridiculous to him. That's what everyone that he's ever created said. He hated this. False needed to work on his spells more.

"No one will stay with me? Where there's food and shelter from those beasts?" He seemed frustrated and annoyed, even slightly angry, by the whole predicament that he was in. He put Ankha on the ground as he walked over to Medic, "You, sir, are completely insane. Why would you want to go out into the forest instead of a warm bed in a nice, cozy house, with a bunch of food?" He threw his hands up in the air and gave Medic a look as if it were calling him just plain dumb. He wasn't trying to insult him, it was just a totally stupid idea to go out in the forest rather than follow the nice, friendly, "Wizard," as they called him, to a nice, cozy, village, where there was plenty of food and a place to sleep.

Engineer

Engie got up slowly and looked False straight in the eye, "Look here mister, we don't wanna stay here. We don't trust you. Yer a wizard. From where we come from, wizards lead to nothin' but trouble, y'all hear me?" He turned around and said to his two teammates, "C'mon boys, let's get outta here." He had intentions of heading to the forest.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:35 am

Jinx

Jinx put the last pieces into her arc gun and it's coils once again sparked with energy. Her former targets had moved, but that didn't bother her. She wasn't dead set on shooting anything or anyone in particular, just anything really. Well anything that moved that is. The commotion over the zombie got her attention. The psychopath dashed over to to the source and looked around for something that she could shoot without repercussion. That fellow who dismantled her gun was still around.

Sylar

"Of course no one wants to stay with you. Most of us were perfectly at peace in our own stories, oblivious to the fact that we weren't real. Keep in mind that the only reason the beasts are even a problem is because of you also." His tone was level, simply spelling facts, not trying to bring False down necessarily. "What happened to your family is truly tragic, and I understand that you'd feel guilty were any of us to fall. However, many of our daily lives are more fraught with danger than those woods can possibly be. Just ask Miss Aran, or Zorah." He motioned to the Quarian who had also decided to join the main crowd.

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Tali had her omni-tool activated encasing her wrist in a transparent orange projection. She was getting readings on the new faces she saw. "Oh, um yes... I assume you're referring to the Reapers." Plenty of others faced danger all the time, but in her case it was on the galactic scale. There was the video game characters, who actually died frequently, but considering they respawn weren't counted. Her suit and omni-tool had advanced audio sensors, so she wasn't out of the loop on the conversation. She turned to False. "Did you really bring us here because you were lonely?" Her voice was half sympathetic, half hostile.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 am

"Vell of COURSE I'm insane!" Medic said in response to False, standing up speedily and throwing his hands in the air. Of course, he still held the arm of the dead zombie, which splashed a dark fluid on his lab coat and on the surrounding grass. Since the Ubersaw was in his other hand, he nearly cut off his own ear as well. "Who here thought I vas sane?!"

He crouched back down, continuing his dissection of the zombie. It was very oddly proportioned, as its legs were thicker than its arms by a great deal. The creature's back was hunched, like it was accustomed to crawling around on all fours. Blood stained its lips, and its eyes were pupiless and white. A terrifying creature for sure, yet it had obviously been human at one point.

"Have you ever examined a human corpse before, Chopper?" Medic asked quietly, as if he were speaking to an apprentice. "If jou have, jou vould notice several zings about zis one zat indicate somezing is not zeh same...Vell. Aside from zeh obvious. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Chopper nodded quickly. He had the opportunity to examine many live patients and a few dead ones. That was the best things about being taught by a witch doctor, there are a lot less things getting in your way of dissecting humans. However this creature was unlike any human he had ever seen the inside of, to be honest he hadn't had that much of a variety. He had been quietly watching the Medic work on the strange creature, so he was able to figure out some staggering differences between it and a normal human.

"There are quite a few obvious differences, skin coloration and behaviorisms are two of them." He tapped a hoof on his chin, thinking. "His actions seem a lot more animal then human. It screeches and gurgled in some form of communication that had no pattern. And his form of attacking seemed rather sporadic as well."

As for the physical looks, those were rather obvious too. He gently poked the flesh of its leg, careful not to puncture it. "The skin is rather thick and stretchy, most likely to allow it to move faster, as well as cold." Chopper moved around the corpse. "And it's arms and legs are rather muscular, we were able to see it's jumping power when it attacked your friend." Chopper thought back to when it attacked. "It's back was hunched, most likely to allow it to be more aerodynamic."

"However, it can't be completely feral. It seems to be wearing clothing. Meaning he must have had some sort of thought process at some point." Finally finished, Chopper looked up at the medic. Hoping he didn't say anything too stupid.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Leo nodded at Samus, "Nice to meet ya'. I'm Leo, awesome son of Hephaestus, if you haven't heard." he then turned to False. "Sorry, dude, but I just want to find a way to get back to Camp Half-Blood, but thanks for the offer."

Sylvans was already steering her mount into the woods. She paused behind Medic and peered at the corpse. "I could try to resurrect that... corpse if you wish to study its behavior more. Even though its body is separated from some of its limbs, it's still possible." she normally killed humans or made them slaves, but this world was different, so she would act different for now. Besides, this human amused her with calling himself insane. Then the strange reindeer creature seemed very observant for an animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next