Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:54 pm

"Very good, Chopper," Medic said, impressed. "Now vhat do jou think caused its transformation?" He had an idea, but he wanted to see what the reindeer thought. It was always interesting to collaborate with fellow scientists. Plus, Chopper might point out something that he hadn't noticed.

"Ah...No, zank jou," Medic replied carefully to Sylvanas. "If ve're going in ze voods I'm sure I'll find a live one."

He didn't seem very upset about that.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Chopper pulled his hat over his eyes, blushing. The little animal was never able to take a complement. "S-stupid human. You saying I did well doesn't makes me happy at all!" His huge grin told otherwise. "Stupid human." He held himself back form doing a little dance. He slowly moved his hat back to where it was supposed to go. He thought for a moment. In the world Chopper lives in zombies were raised by someone's power, but he doubted that's how his creature came to be.

This creature was also much different from the ones in his home. The ones he was used to were rather weak and friendly, and enjoyed a good dance by moonlight. They were also rather sentient, able to converse with him and his friends.

"I've never seen anything like this before. I've treated illnesses for skin problems, deformations and bad moods but I've never treated something with everything at once." He looked up at Medic. "Do you have any idea what might have caused this?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm

"I do," Medic stated. "My first guess would be a fast-acting virus, causing mutations. Somezing apocalyptic like zat."

How he could have known that from just looking at a corpse was anyone's guess. Usually advanced testing would be needed, along with a lot of lab work. Medic was smart, but he wasn't a psychic miracle worker.

"And how do I know zis?" he asked rhetorically. "Vell, I work smarter. Not harder." He drew forth a newspaper from the thing's pockets, the edge of which had been sticking out. It had sharp, attention-grabbing headlines, the top story being titled THE END OF THE WORLD! Evidently, this creature had picked up the paper before anything had happened to it. So it had been human at some point, capable of cognitive reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Samus scanned the newspaper as he pulled it out, her computer reading it and adding it to her databases. Hard copies on paper had not been used by humans in her time for at least a hundred years. She thought back to the phazon-muted creatures she had fought back home, how they had been changed beyond recognition in some cases....especially her.....
She looked over at the blue-haired girl who had arrived, and noted her large amount of ballistic weaponry. She turned back to the the zombie, thinking silently.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Chopper'a jaw dropped in awe, cupping his own face in his hooves. "I-incredible! Mister medic sir you have amazing observation skills!" Chopper reached out, carefully grasping the newspaper in his hooves so he would wrinkle it. He briefly read the cover article, wanting to learn about this strange illness in case it as to ever enter his own world. The last thing he needed was the end of the world. The article failed to explain a cure for it however. Chopper frowned, looking thoughtfully at the zombie. Or at least what was left of it. "Poor guy." He muttered, looking towards the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:57 pm

"Indeed," Medic agreed, gazing at the back of the newspaper as Chopper read it. Something caught his eye; an assemblage of four digits. The rest of the page as folded over and he couldn't read it. He blinked, and reached up to move the sheet out of his way. He read the sentence again.

"...How curious," he said, half-talking to himself. "Zeh date on zis newspaper... It vas published in zeh future."

The future for him anyway. He wondered what this could mean. Of course, the zombie was obviously not from his world, and probably not from his time, but reading something from the future was a strange feeling...

"...So zeh world did not end when zey hit year 2000...Zeh apocalypse happened about 20 years later. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Sylvanas was reading the newspaper, as well. "It obviously came from a dimension on a different time period, so on your world this won't happen on." she sighed, getting restless. "We should head for the woods some time soon."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Chopper looked absolutely mesmerized as he read the paper. Seeing a date that went past three digits was just about enough to blow his mind, not to mention other strange devices and buildings he had no name for. He just hoped he wasn't creating some sort of tear in the fabric of time or something. His eyes were wide as he looked at pictures of overturned cars and giant buildings. It was a bit too much for the poor kid to take in all at once. "So cool." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:11 pm

"I wouldn't concern yourself with that Chopper and Medic" Samus started "While it might happen in Medic's future, I doubt it. As for Chopper's future, well I wouldn't count on it either." she turned to the others "Come, let us go through the forest. If False here wants to stay, then fine. We don't need his help, except perhaps the feline."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 pm

False

False was just about to snap. Engie's remark pissed him off. The usual killing of the uncooperative creations might be just around the corner, although he couldn't bare anymore slaughter. Killing relieved his anger, although had a side affect of decreasing his sanity even lower than the current dangerously low levels. He usually tried to relieve his anger in other ways before killing. His anger usually got the best of him. He loved his creations but hated when they wouldn't listen to them. Being a psychopath affected many of False's feelings and thoughts.

He took a deep breath, trying to collect himself. He was shaking slightly, and his body was tensed up. His fingers squirmed at his sides with anger; they wanted to hurt something. The deep inhaling helped him slightly as salty sweat dripped down his face. He had to think. He didn't want to leave them, although they didn't want to go to the village, which was a problem. Perhaps they could head to the temple and get some questions answered there.

He spoke shakily, accepting that they were going to go, "Wait, if you're going, I want you to have some supplies," He said a spell, "Brookliss zoomering spas," Three books manifested in his hands. They all had leather covers. All three of them looked ancient, as if they were written at least a hundred years ago. He held two books in his left hand, and one, bloodstained book in his right. He handed the bloody one to Medic, one to Samus, and one to Chopper.

"All three of these books are guides on how to use my spells, most of them are spells I use to bring my creations to life, but it also works with creating anything else." He summoned his own and read a spell, "Cleyziunsak des squas, diric temlr." A dark blue light steamed out from somewhere far away in the mountains. "If you head there, I'm sure that you'll get some answers, perhaps even get back to your own worlds that you speak of."

He sighed, "I guess this is goodbye." He seemed genuinely sad now. "If you need anything, call my name; I'll be there to help you." He turned around and began to walk back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Scout didn't wait for Medic to react, snatching the book out of his hands and throwing it into the grass a distance away. Magic and wizards were one thing, and not even entirely a bad thing. Merasmus had been Soldier's friend for a long time before he had tried to kill them. Wizards were not to be trusted, but maybe not all bad. Spellbooks, though? Spellbooks were evil, as far as Scout was concerned.

He glared at the thick tome lying in the grass, wondering if maybe this one was different. They were in a different world, after all... But... It would be a long time before he trusted magic again. Spellbooks, he knew, were advertised as ways to cast spells with no ill effects, or even any practice. But Scout knew what they really were. They let you use magical power you didn't know you had, true, but they also took that power and used it, sometimes against your own will. He winced, glancing at Medic. He didn't want the ordeal from the last time they used spellbooks to happen ever again.

Last edited by Angelwolf99 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Leo whistled as he watched the book go flying. "Good arm. Though I don't think the book was a deadly animal and needed to be thrown, but hey- maybe I'm wrong. Anyways..." he pointed at the woods and a flame appeared at the end of his index finger as he pointed before walking forward and taking his hand down, the flame going out.

Sylvanas dismounted her horse, it instantly disappearing, before she went to go pick up the thrown book. She actually found books helpful, as where she came from spell books were helpful, as were normal books. So even if it didn't have any spells, she believed it would be helpful. She silently walked back to the group. Maybe the book had a spell to help her get back to the Undercity. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:35 am

Jinx

"If there's stuff to shoot in the woods, I'm coming too!" She revved up her rabbit eared minigun and scanned the treeline. If there wasn't more monster's, there would always be the others out there with her. She couldn't take it any longer and hurled three grenade towards the mountainside, just to watch it go boom. There was no concern of whether that'd attract anything. In fact she might actually hope for that. They landed in a straight line on the ground and made rattling sounds before exploding at once with almost a chomping sound.

Sylar

Sylar was very in tune with emotions and the workings of social situations, he knew exactly what was going on through False's head. However he decided not to say anything to the others. From what he could tell he should go anywhere, but where he signaled to. For now this was with the others, until they got near the area. If they decided to take False advice, and what of them actually made it there intact.

There were the monsters, but Sylar also had his own agenda. It would be much easier to separate them and truly understand them one by one in the forest. Start with the weaker and smaller one's, because they would be the easiest to deal with and pass off as having gone missing. Only a few posed credible threats to him, primarily Toa Kongu. Considering he was a hero of sorts where the machine came from, Sylar would have to be on his guard.

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Tali didn't like the idea of entering the woods, but standing around here wasn't going to get her back to her people. She pulled a compacted space age shotgun, that expanded to full size using a mechanism as she  wielded it. "So it's decided." Her words were much more confident than she actually was. A quick check that her systems were at full gave her some reassurance.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:12 am

Kongu

The large mechanical being blinked a few times at scout, then looked at False. Kongu's eyes began to glow green, slightly. He felt bits of insanity scattered around False. Along with that, there was a heaping amount of sadness that shrouded False. Digging deeper into False's mind, he saw many people dying. Sometimes False was outraged to the point where he would kill his creations, while other times he was so depressed that he had no energy at all. Kongu saw many conflicting emotions. Many of which confused him. There was one thought that was utterly mind boggling.

It was a memory of when he was much younger than he was in the current time. It had him in a snowy white blizzard. False wore heavy clothing that would surely keep him warm, or so he thought. He was calling out into the dark of the night for his family. He was trudging through the snow, searching for his parents. He wanted to apologize for all of the madness he caused when he was up at the temple. Off in the distance he saw a faint group of lights. He stared at through the snow as he stopped. He thought for a little bit about what they would say. Hopefully they would accept his apology. He took a deep breath and pushed onward to the dim light sources.

He finally arrived and was exhausted, cold and sad. He hoped that nothing bad had happened to his family. He opened the door to his house, and saw them. They were alive, but severely unwell. He ran over to his parents and collapsed, crying. His parents were on the ground, gasping. The only thing that they could do is inhale until their lungs could carry no more. The creature he created had learned spells from the temple to do this to his family. The creature was angry at False for taking him from his own world and not knowing how to transport it back to its home. False cried out, "I'm sorry for doing this! I didn't know what would happen when I did it!"

His mother said to him in a raspy voice, "I know you didn't, False, I just want you to know that we love you. Hopefully with your spells you could be truly happy with your creations." She smiled as a tear streaked down her face. There was a crack in her chest as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She loved him and was serious about what she said. She wanted him to be happy with his creations. It was just that she didn't know that they were bound to hate him.

Kongu was astonished by this. His mouth gaped slightly open. He had to act immediately. Kongu sent these memories to everyone that was in the genera area.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:49 am

"Yes, let us get going" Samus said. She looked at the book in her hands, scanning it. Satisfied, she stored it and turned towards the forest. Her thermal visor didn't show any creatures on the edge of the woods lurking, so she took a step towards the treeline.
She thought about whatever monsters might lay in the forest, and then to her adventures fighting the space pirates and other bounty hunters. She could do this, she could do this with her arm cannon behind her back.
She entered the treeline, looking around for any more creatures that would have a problem with her. If there was anything within 20 feet her, she would know about it.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 am

When the book flew from his hands, an awful temptation left Medic's consciousness. He hadn't known how to react when False had given it to him. At least Scout had good reflexes. Unpleasant memories flitted through his mind, their center focused on a dark night full of chaos. And skeletons.

"...Let's get to zat blue light, ja?" Medic asked, standing up. He dropped the zombie arm and turned away from the corpse. He seemed a bit uneasy as he walked into the forest, Quick-Fix back in hand. Then the wave of memories sent out by Kongu hit him like a brick wall. He froze mid-step, mesmerized by the flashback.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:04 am

Chopper had glanced over towards the book Scout had tossed away. He briefly considered running over to get it. What if it could help him get home faster? There was nothing Chopper wanted more then to return with his friends on their adventures. But what if the book was some sort of trap? The members of the RED team seemed to distrust the book, so why should he? He tucked the book he was given into his bag quietly, just in case. After taking one last look at the book in the grass Chopper shifted into Walk point thinking it would be easier to maneuver the forest with longer legs.

He broke though the tree line, glancing around. He barely looked phased by the sudden flashes of memory in his mind. To be honest, the scene playing out for him reminded the reindeer much of his childhood. But he didn't really seem bothered, for Chopper he had met many mean people with sad back stories. Back stories didn't excuse poor behavior like kidnapping.

Last edited by Dragonbud on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 am

Leo, like Medic, froze mid-step, halfway into the forest, when the memories hit him. He turned back to False to watch him walk away. The guy... felt responsible for his mom's death. Leo could relate. When he was little, a house fire killed his mom. You can only guess how. He hesitated before speaking up, "Hey, False!" he grinned. "For the record, you aren't a bad guy. Pretty cool." Leo turned arpound again and walked into the woods.

Sylvanas didn't care about the memories- they meant nothing to her. She followed the group into the woods.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 am

Kongu

Kongu smiled and remained silent. He didn't want anyone to know that he just sent memories to everyone, since he felt that if they knew he did that they would distrust him just as they distrusted False. Turning to Medic, he spoke, "Of course, why don't we head there." Kongu looked at the situation as an adventure, something to learn from. He tried to look at the positive side. Perhaps time didn't pass in his own world while he was in Triviis. He hoped this was true. At the same time he wanted to stay in Triviis and explore. The magic interested him. The only magic he knew was from his mask.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Scout stumbled slightly as the strange magic wore off. He shook his head violently and blinked a few times. He wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but it was wierd. And it was definately magic. It seemed like magic was everywhere now, and he was still pretty sure it was somehow Soldier's fault.

Of course, the vision itself brought up questions. Scout grumbled quietly before going it over. There used to be people here. People that were supposed to be here. And even though False had gotten his parents killed by 'creating' people, he had continued doing it? How many times had this happened? How stupid did someone have to be to do all of this?

Scout was pretty irritated at this point. Of course it was another crazy wizard, and this only proved it. Not only was he completely insane, he was an idiot. Oh, and if that blue light led toward this 'temple' thing, that meant all it held was more magic. Great. But that was probably their only chance at getting home... He rolled his eyes, tightened his grip on the Force-A-Nature, and started edging towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Jinx, Sylar, and Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

Jinx took off into the woods gleefully, where was Sylar and Tali were more cautious. Neither of them were going to head in until the others arrived. Sylar gave Kongu a knowing look after he sent the memories to everyone, but didn't care to reveal him to the others. Jinx on the other hand thought the scene was hilarious and burst out laughing. Tali froze, turned to False and back again. She derived that the man must be insane to keep going after what happened to his family, then again he'd also go insane living alone. Her mind shifted back to the task at hand. While she didn't want to go check out the location False said to, there wasn't anything else to go off of as far as getting out of here.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Samus felt the emotional wave of False from Kongu. So False's "creating" things causes his family to die, and he keeps doing it. He just keeps pulling people from their own home and thinks he has created them out of thin air. All the more reason to leave. With that, she continued walking farther into the forest, arm cannon at the ready should her radar pick up anything or should something decide to jump her.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 am

As the memories faded, Medic regained his sensed. Well, that was interesting. The more he learned about False the less he wanted to hear. There had been people here...And they were dead. Lovely. Well, that meant the village of wizards was probably not in existance, but it was better to not take chances. Judging from the blue light, it would take them a couple days to reach the "temple" False had spoken of.

Well. It would if they walked normally, anyway. Medic knew that Scout was only walking with them because he didn't want to get too far away from any of his teammates. To him, the pace must seem unbearably slow. Perhaps it was time to speed things up...

The problem was the rest of his companions. Medic couldn't very well leave Engineer behind like he did on a normal mission day; they should probably stick together. Along with this, Medic had grown rather fond of Chopper in the few minutes they had known each other. It would be a shame to leave him behind. Although if it came down to it, in Chopper's "regular" form Medic figured he could carry the reindeer in one arm, assuming he wanted to come.

However that line of thought was based on the idea that the reindeer didn't have his own ways of keeping up.

Medic mulled these thoughts over as they walked into the forest, occasionally casting a glance at the person he was thinking about. He didn't want to spend days in the woods. They didn't have food or water, and he doubted many would appreciate a thirst-crazed doctor. People barely tolerated the regular-crazed doctor.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:01 am

Ankha and Engineer

Ankha wasn't completely swayed by the vision of False's memories. Instead of making her sympathize, it irritated her. Ankha's sympathy wasn't easily snatched up by others. She believed that people should learn to get over grief and deal with it, instead of whining about things in the past. Ankha was quite annoyed with False. She saw no point of him summoning them. She just wanted to go home and go back to her daily life. A life of calling her fellow townsfolk peasants. This thought made her giggle. She imagined the peasants scurrying around, doing her bidding.

Her tiny legs became sore from walking such a far distance. Being the slowest in the group, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to carry her. She called out after she sighed loudly, "Peasants, my legs hurt. Carry me please." She held up her arms and waited for someone to pick her up.

Engie frowned at her, truly annoyed. He raised his voice slightly, "You just keep callin' me 'Peasant' and I'll be carryin' ya to yer grave." Ankha was getting on his nerves. The talk of peasants ticked him off.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 am

Samus turned at Ankha's call. "No one observes yours, nor anyone's royalty here. Walk or you will form my next target, since I missed killing the zombie." with that, she turned back around and continued leading farther into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next