Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Chopper watched in fascination as the medic sat down and took out the ubersaw. He was a bit confused as to what the medic was saying about it 'having to do' Chopper then watched in horror as the medic stabbed his own hand without so much as flinching. Chopper was about to shout at him that that was a stupid move or now he would have to get stitches when suddenly the wound began healing itself. Chopper couldn't believe his eyes as the once gashed hand looked completely normal. He was unable to speak for several moments after the wound was gone.

"That...was...AMAZING!" Chopper shouted, leaping to his feet. The reindeer was so awestruck that his eyes began to shine in a very anime fashion. After all this amazement Chopper was feeling rather faint. Too much excitement for one moment.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:11 pm

"Isn't that more of a curse?" Sylvanas scowled. She had been killed twice- tortured to death- and each time resurrected. Perhaps that explained her views. Not to mention the fact she was a queen and general for an undead army. Sylvanas sighed, "No matter..." she let go of her broken arrow that was still pointed at Deadpool. "Never call me 'hot tits' again." Sylvanas turned around, looking throughout the area. Her hands began to glow as she attempted to summon her mount- a red skeletal horse- but then... nothing. Sylvanas frowned, glaring at her hands as if it were their fault that her magic wasn't working. She was really confused, despite her expression being emtionless and cold. Sylvanas was quiet a moment before a screech came out of her mouth- a ear-piercing screech that could ring out for miles. This was what had earned her the title of banshee queen- she could let out a scream that weakened any spells and some abilities. Sylvanas stopped the banshee scream and nodded, "Some magic works, some doesn't..." She spun around and faced Deadpool again, ignoring the explosions as if they were normal for her... which they were. "You! Do you have any other abilities? I believe different things work for different beings." She looked around again, thinking aloud. "If there is a dead corpse around I could see if I could resurrect it to be my soldier... forget the Horde's rules at such a moment. They aren't around."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:13 pm

"Or what sugar tits? You gonna kill me?" Deadpool taunted, putting his sword back into the sheath on his back. She then proceded to screech. Deadpool covered his hears with his hands in an attempt to block out the noise.

This is more annoying that us!

"I can barely hear myself think!"

You know what to do you can sh- Oh wait, she's done.

He had been completely unaffected by the screeching, as a good deal of his powers were mentally driven, and his brain cells were constantly dying and regenerating, which was why mental attacks had no effect on him. "My abilities are too powerful fo you to comprehend!" Deadpool shouted, flexing his muscles. "I'm too powerful to be affected by other people's powers! I use Old Spice BO blockin' body spray!"

Way to be vague. You are literally the surrounded by sausages.

"Fine! Fine! If you really want to see what my powers are you can visit this link: http://marvel.wikia.com/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson) ."

The fourth wall is crying right now.

"So is the wimp that said he missed it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:46 pm

"Who said I want to kill you? No- I shall torture you to the point where you wish to die!" Sylvanas said, a harsh smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Believe me- I know of torture." When Deadpool (attempted) to explain his power, Sylvanas's expression was of confusion for a split second before hardening to its calm demeanor again. "You are no human of the alliance or Horde," she scowled and turned around. "We are going to find a way out of here. I'm going to return to the Undercity and you to whatever crazy, mad land you're from." She was mostly worried- before her second death, Sylvanas had seen what happened to the Forsaken without her leadership in a series of visions. That combined with knowing of what she was cursed to after death- a life of infinate darkness with no happines, hope, or peace of mind- made her very anxious to return to the undead society that she ruled.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Smiling, Medic laughed at Chopper's reaction, thoroughly amused.

"Ja, it is very wunderbar," he said, sliding his red glove back on. He reattached the Ubersaw to his belt after wiping the blood off, and moved the Quick-Fix over to his lap. He checked the meter, noting that it now held 82% of a charge. For being his fastest medigun, he felt it was charging rather slowly, probably a side effect of whatever had originally put it out of action. Medic hoped the supposed damage wasn't permanent...

Archimedes hopped down from the doctor's shoulder to sit on the edge of the Quick-Fix. It had always been his favorite perch, especially when it had hung from the ceiling of Medic's laboratory. Medic absentmindedly petted the dove, who cooed appreciatively.

"It has ozer properties," Medic stated, continuing the conversation about the Quick-Fix, "but I can't show jou zem all at zeh moment."

--my autocorrect stopped working so there might be a ton of spelling errors in that--
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Chopper continued his own amazed ramblings. "Imagine all the people that could be saved with such a device! No one would have to die from violence!" He stopped thinking out loud when medic mentioned the Quick Fix being able to do more then what he had just witnessed. He clapped his hooves together, getting over excited again. "What else does it do? Does it solve world hunger too?" That might be going out on a limb a bit. "Your Quick Fix is so awesome mister medic! I wish I had a transformation that was that cool!"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:13 am

Scout, who had been watching semi-calmly (considering Medic had stabbed himself),  suddenly laughed quietly.  He was still somewhat upset, despite his usual ability to cheer up very fast.  But really, save people?  He supposed that was somewhat true...  Somewhat...  He decided it would be fun to psych Chopper out a bit.

"It doesn't solve world hunger," he stated, "or... Really save anyone during a match."  He shrugged, "at least not for long.  No offense, Doc.  Der isn't much dat can save me when der are three rockets comin' at me..."  he chuckled, eyeing Chopper to see his reaction.

Last edited by Angelwolf99 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:23 am

Chopper looked up at Scout when he entered the conversation. He hadn't been too interested in what the Scout was saying, until he mentioned rockets. "What?!" Chopper exclaimed in a mix of confusion and awe. "Like...rockets rockets? Like pew pew rockets?" He curled his hooves into balls, looking up at the Scout with excitement. There were some of the weirdest humans he had ever met. And that's saying a lot. "How on earth could you survive rockets being shot at you?" Chopper hopped up and down a bit. "Tell me! Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 am

Scout grinned. Now the conversation was about him. "Usually I just dodge," he said cheerfully. To prove his point, he backed up a few paces, then jumped directly towards Chopper. Before he could land he pushed off the air in front of Chopper's face, reversing his direction entirely. When he landed, he barely took any time to regain his balance, and didn't even give the reindeer time to react before he continued talking.

"Of course, sometimes I can't dodge..." he said, then gestured towards Medic and his Quick-Fix. "Den I just hope Doc's der." He shrugged, "other dan that? Sometimes I just don't." He smirked, knowing what kind of reaction that would get.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:47 am

Chopper watched the demonstration with a stupidly happy grin in his face. He had braced hisself as Scout changed towards him, as if expecting to be kicked in the face. This made him even more pleased when he wasn't kick in the face. Watching the Scout jumped about and even jump without kicking off the ground was something he had only seen happen once, and the person air walking had his legs catch on fire. Chopper cupped his cheeks in his hooves. "You are strong enough to take blasts from rockets?! Incredible!" He couldn't wait to get home and tell his friends about these strange humans.

Last edited by Dragonbud on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 am

False

False was just about back to the village when he had heard a gunshot, screeching, and a few explosions. Faint voices were heard over a small hill that lead away from the village. His creations had arrived, so it seemed. He sighed with a mixture of fear and excitement striking his brain.

Although he looked young, he wore heavy armor that seemed too burdening for him to even carry on his body. The steel plating on his frame had many blue glowing designs carved into it. A wooden pendant was strung from a thin brown thread around his neck. A deer's skull acted as a a temporary left shoulder plate. Various amulets hung from chains wrapped around his wrists. False's eyes had unusual white pupils where black should have resided. He wore a black hood with crimson red vinyls etched into it and a ragged cape that was torn to the point of it being a rag. Blond hair laid under the hood. He stood 6 feet tall with a slouched posture. His skin looked almost as if it had been charred beyond repair a long while ago, and has been steadily healing.

He began to venture off into the fields, preparing to claim his creations. A slight frown of disappointment and worry streaked across his face. Perhaps he was meant to be alone, that's why everyone of his past creations despised him. He thought that it should have been the other way around. He brought them into the world, thus they should praise him for it. Many thoughts have stricken him of happiness. He tried to look past that, most of the time. Although they would always return to him.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:07 am

Inwardly, Medic cringed at the reindeer's innocence...If he didn't say something, Scout surely would. He interjected before Scout could say anything that would be taken too harshly.

"No Chopper," Medic said gently. "Zat means he does not survive."

Some of the laughter that had been evident in Medic's countenance was gone. This was a touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 am

In almost an instant Chopper went from giddy and curious to very confused and serious. "What do you mean he doesn't survive? He's right here totally alive and breathing!" To prove his own point Chopper reached out a hoove and tapped lightly on Scouts leg, to show that his hoove wouldn't pass though the man like a ghost. Maybe they were pulling some sort of prank, taking advantage of how naive Chopper was.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:17 am

Scout just continued grinning, glad that, for once, he knew something someone else didn't. "Of course I'm fine," he said, "not like dyin' is a big deal-" he winced, and corrected himself, "for us, dat is..."

He already knew what Chopper's next question would be, so he turned to Medic. "I dunno how it works though," he said. "Doc?"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 am

"Don't look at me, I don't know how it vorks eizer!" Medic said hastily. He and Engineer shared a curiosity for how the Respawn Machine worked, but both were afraid to touch it. The Respawn Machine had an air of mystery around it; to mess with it at all could very well get them killed in the next round-- permanently.

There was an unspoken agreement between every teammate involved in the Gravel Wars. BLU or RED team, no one was to touch the Respawn Machine.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 am

Chopper remained quiet for a moment, thinking. Medic had stated that they could in fact die but the Scout spoke about death as if it was a normal occurrence in their lives. But then they started talking about 'it' and although Chopper had no idea what 'it' was he could only assume from the advanced technology he had seen that it must be something electronic. This could further mean that there was some sort or machine, or maybe some weird universal law, that prevented death from being a long term thing.

All this thinking was hurting his head.

But something else confused him. How was it that he had never heard of these strange red clothed men before. With such great technology and the ability to come back to life. Chopper pulled the rim of his hat down over his eyes. "This whole situation seems odd." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 am

Ankha

The small cat had wandered off by then. She pouted with frustration. Her tail swirled in various directions as she stomped through the long grass with her stubby arms crossed. If she could, she would've got Evan to beat up that little brat, although he might not have done anything, being the type that wants to be friends with everyone. She wished that little pacifist would stand up for her. She saw some other people off in the distance and decided to join them. She approached the group of people, the man in the red and black suit, the fantasy looking one, and a few others. She didn't get too close, but she was still near enough to be noticed somewhat easily.

Kongu

Kongu searched through the unkempt grass for his energy crossbow. He assumed that it was somewhere around his general area since the other beings had their equipment. Kongu still didn't know what they were. They young one didn't answer his particular question, instead he asked a countering question, as if her were avoiding it. Perhaps he thought it was reasonably obvious what he was, although Kongu had never seen one of those things before. He decided to ask some questions, in hope of getting information. He spoke to Scout, "Excuse me, Scout, but I need some answers here." He assumed that the RED team had at least some idea of what was going on. "Where am I?"

Engineer

Engie looked off in the distance and saw something. It looked like a human, or at least fairly humanoid. It was approaching the group with a slow stroll. Perhaps it was another someone that didn't know where they were. Engie was about to find out that he was wrong, and that person was False.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 am

Scout shrugged.  He hadn't really expected Medic to know how the respawn worked.  He was going to say something else when he realized that Kongu was speaking to him.  He turned to face the robotic creature.  Kongu wanted to know where they were?  Scout shook his head.  "I dunno," he said, "we were gettin' ready for a match and just sorta...  Came here..."

Last edited by Angelwolf99 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Chopper was still thinking quietly to himself, trying to figure out what was going on. He could already figure out that these strange Red Pirates, if they were actually pirates, were not from the same place were he was from. They would have known who he was just from hearing his name and what pirate crew he belonged to. His crew is one of the smallest crews with the largest collected bounty. The same went for him. He would have heard about this incredible technology and strange men who can't die.

All of this thinking left Chopper with an incredibly pained expression. He had just made himself more confused.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Rose opened her eyes, startled. Her head was thudding and she was... where was she? Her vision was blurry at first- perhaps a side-effect of her headache combined with somehow, in a way, waking up?- but it soon focused on some figures in the distance. A small group of people were in the.... she was in a field, wasn't she? Yes.... the grass swirled around her, as she was still laying on the ground. It moved in front of her eyes every now and then, swaying with the wind, blocking her view momentarily of the figures in the background. She sat up and peered forward at the figures in the distance. Most of the beings one would find strange, as there was a girl with blue hair, a standing cat, and other strange things noticeable among the group However, Rose was use to such things. If you travel through time with a timelord who calls himself "the doctor" and see too many aliens to count, some things seem normal to you. Finally, rose's eyes settled on one person- or timelord- in particular. The Doctor, of course. She scrambled to her feet.

"doctor!" she called as she cupped her hands around her mouth to call farther, running towards him. Once she finally neared him, she quickly pulled him in for a hug. "Doctor, what have you gotten us into this time?" she questioned.

((most suckish opening post.... ever))
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Medic glanced down at the gauge on the Quick-Fix again. It read 92%. Almost a full charge; that was good news. He stood up, wiping dirt and grass off his pants and the back of his lab coat. He looked around at the odd bunch that now made up their party.

Archimedes, having returned to his perch on the doctor's shoulder, was gazing in the same direction as Engineer. He cooed once, trying to direct Medic's attention.

"Mm?" Medic mumbled, looking over. He noticed the tall, overburdened youth heading toward them.

"Achtung," he said abruptly. He pointed at the figure coming toward them, "ve have company."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Scout turned to look in the direction Medic had pointed. Sure enough, there was someone coming towards them. He didn't recognize the stranger from anywhere in particular, other than that he was wearing armor from ancient times. Scout didn't know much about history, but few people didn't know about knights. Though this one seemed worse for wear...

He double jumped, so that he was almost twice as tall as Medic for a moment, to get a better view. Yes, the person was definately coming towards them. He couldn't tell much else. After he landed, he took a few steps forward and waved, as if the stranger hadn't already seen them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Chopper watched the Scout jump, thinking the he would never be able to get over how cool that was. However he didn't want his fanboyish tendencies to distract them from what was happening at the moment. He turned his attention towards where the others were looking, watching the approaching man with a sense of nervousness. The man was dressed strangely, and Chopper could only hope that he was friendly. He looked up at the red team members around him. "Do you think he might know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Miles above the surface of the planet Elysia, Samus stood overlooking the horizon from one of Skytown's many floating platforms. She silently contemplated her recent victory over Phaaze, and over the death of her friends. She often meditated like this after a mission, when you can't share thoughts with others, you share them with yourself. Things were quiet, then all of a sudden, she felt a tingling. Then the pain came, all over her body. She grunted and tried to stand. What is happening? she thought, as the world around her began to fade...

She awoke on the edge of a grassy field. In the distance, she could make out figures in the middle of the field, as well as some off to the right at the edge of the forest.She looked herself over, and was dismayed as her powerarmor flashed and dissappeared, leaving her in her skintight blue Zero Suit. She unclipped her stun pistol from her belt and tested it, noticing with disgust that it was also nonfunctional. She then looked around, trying to take in her surroundings. She noticed that the creatures didn't appear to be aggressive. I don't want to take any chances in this state she thought to herself. After a minute or so, she decided to observe them for more information. She crouched down and slowly approached to barely within earshot of the group at the edge of the forest with a decent amount of stealth.

Last edited by canis_dirus on Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 pm

False

The young man kept a serious stare as he approached the group. He couldn't help but to wonder what he'd made this time. Perhaps somebody useful was finally among him, somebody that finally understood him. It was most likely the exact opposite of what he hoped for, but at least he could marvel about it. As he came closer, he stopped. False went over who he had created. He could tell by the white lab coat that Medic was some sort of doctor. A small animal of some sort stood next to him. An athlete, and maybe a type of architect were within the group of beings as well. What was fairly out of the ordinary to False was that he created a mechanical being. His spells were meant to create living things, not robots. Perhaps it was somehow living since False was able to create anything with a life force.

He wondered what to name his new comrades. Scout, Medic, Engineer, Kongu and Chopper. Each name seemed to fit their looks. He held out his right hand, preparing a handshake with Medic. His left hand was concealed behind his cape, gripping the enchanted dagger in its sheath, just in case Medic was hostile towards him. He seemed a bit paranoid, although he just didn't want to be caught off guard. He had to be cautious around the new people. For all he knew, they could have been just as crazy as that greened haired girl that he had encountered last spawning, or even worse than that.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Medic," he said with a slight mix between fake cheerfulness, superiority, and just plain mortification. The fake cheerfulness was the most noticeable out of the blend, and seemed nearly legitimate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next