Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:17 am

Chopper swallowed in an over dramatic anime sort of way. There was no way that she would actually show up and attack them right? He glanced around the tree line, watching for any Sylvanas shaped movement. "Heh heh..." Chopped tried to laugh. "Yeah I'm not scared of her! She's just a big bully! We would totally be able to fight her off! Her and what army!" Well an army of undead. He found himself quickly hiding behind Leo in case she showed up.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:17 am

"I am Samus Aran." Samus replied in a softer tone. "What do you think of all that has been going on?" she continued. She looked down at her arm cannon, and considered the events of the day. Things had definitely been strange, although she was used to weird things such as this. She noted how Tali seemed more uncomfortable with things.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:35 am

Scout smirked when he noticed Chopper hiding behind Leo.  He hoped the fading light of the sun was giving proper lighting for the art of scaring people, but he really had no idea.  "Y'know what dey say about magicians..."  he said quietly, "dey're always listening..."

He sat up a little straighter, a mischevious grin on his face, "and sometimes...  At night...  In tha dark..."  He paused.  Hopefully everyone would think this was for dramatic effect, but really he had to come up with a way to finish his sentence.  "They get kinda bored...  And when they're bored..."  He straighened himself up suddenly, spreading his arms out and grinning widely, "they'll get'cha in yer sleep!"
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 am

Chopper had listened to Scout's explanation about what might happen. Not only was Chopper easy to scare, he was also really gullible. "I-I didn't know magicians always listened." He glances back to the woods, then back to scout. He had leaned forwards slightly in anticipation of knowing that wizards do in their sleep, not expecting Scout to suddenly move. Chopper fell backwards in fight, scrambling backwards in the sand. He let out a series of shrieks, as if he wasn't scared enough. He looked on the edge of tears, good job scout.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:46 am

Leo didn't notice Chopper's tears and was dying of laughter. "Yeah- they wait till you're asleep. Then, when you are nice and cozy, they come and eat your skin!" he clmaped his hands together, imitating a mouth.

-

Sylvanas was sneezing like crazy. One, two, three, four sneezes. "Huh... I never sneeze that much," she remarked. "Must be this new world's atmosphere."
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:51 am

Scout was laughing pretty hard too until he noticed Chopper. He could understand Leo not noticing, since the little reindeer was hiding behind him. He calmed down pretty quickly, a look of confusion and slight dissapointment on his face. "Hey, hey, c'mon," he started, "what, ya never heard a scary story before?" he asked lightly. "Heh... Really, I made all dat up." He didn't particularly like having to ruin the entire story, but it seemed the best choice at the moment.

"I don't really know much 'bout magic at all," he said, then added, "could be true, but I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:00 am

Leoturned around to see why Scout suddenly got serious. Oh. Chopper was about to cry. Oops. "Yeah, we were just joking. I don't know much, either." Though there was the lady Percy once told him about that turned guys into guinea pigs. That's magic. "So anyone up for Leo-fire stories?" he rolled onto his stomach, his hand being set ablaze like a campfire. "Narcissus story, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:05 am

Chopper had brushed himself off quickly, as if trying to play him being scared as a mistake. He wiped his eyes, not wanting to seem like a wimp in front of the others. "I-I wasn't that scared." He was a powerhouse transforming reindeer, really he shouldn't have been such a scary cat. It had been a long day away form home though. "I just got some sand in my eye, that's all." He didn't want to completely kill the mood. "But for someone who claims he doesn't know much about wizards, that was a pretty convincing story!" He grinned slightly, feeling pretty embarrassed. He looked towards Leo. "Yeah you should tell a story next!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:22 am

Leo grinned, ready for some story telling. "Okay. So there was me and my friend Hazel," he began, "We were trying to get this thing, but THE Narcissus had it. He was all, 'I'm so beautiful' and such. A bunch of nymph chicks were there, too. Like, fangirling him. So I, after running into a nymph who wanted to save Narcy from dying of looking at his reflection, thought of an awesome idea. We got some merchandise, y'know? Wrote with a marker things like, 'Team Leo' and, 'Leo is HAWT.' And Hazel and the nymph babe, Echo, started cheering for me. It got the fangirling nymphs to start swarming me! That's right! I am so hot I got nymphs to look away fromNarcissus!" Leo laughed a while before continuing. "So then me, Hazel, and Echo stole the plate Narcissus was looking at himself with and took off! Okay, then we were involved in a chase that involved an angry egoistic dude and nymphs, but, hey! We won!"

Last edited by Celo The Impossible on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:24 am

Tali

"What do I think?" He shy demeanor vanished. "I think that False is a madman and that I shouldn't be here. I should be back helping my people stranded in Sol!" Tali paused and then looked down. "Nothing to do with you, just venting. She sighed. "It's just that things don't make sense here. Things that no amount of data will help me overcome."
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:43 am

Ankha

Ankha decided to join in with the others near the lake. They were an odd bunch to her, but she would get used to them. She sat down, trying not to get her Egyptian gown sandy. "Yes, yes, do tell, peasant." She was beginning to soften up and realize that here, she wasn't royalty. In fact, no one was. Though out of habit, she still referred to everyone as "peasant."

Kongu

Kongu agreed with Chopper. A story sounded wonderful. And after a long, hard day, it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 am

"Jour world sounds very confusing," Medic put in, trying to follow Leo's story of 'Narcy' and the nymphs. Leo rather reminded him of Scout, only Scout had zero luck with the ladies.

Medic had taken off his labcoat and gloves and spread them out on the ground next to him. He looked very different without them on; less doctor-y and more normal. He was leaned up against a rather large piece of driftwood, Archimedes seated on his knee. He absently stroked the bird.

Suddenly Medic grinned. "Jou should ask Scout about zeh time he vent to trial vith Spy."
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:55 am

Leo laughed again. "Dude, confusing doesn't even compare. The gods are the worst- Hera turns to Juno in Rome and Heracles to Hercules. I've been captured by mermaids and have friends that give unlucky money and have a stick for their lifeline. Dude, I've fought the world- literally! Gaea came woke up and tried to eat us for breakfast. I have my own prophecy." he then turned to Scout, "You had to go to court? Cool! For what?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 am

Zant

Zant shrugged at Medusa, "Perhaps it was a lucky, but educated guess, perhaps." He didn't bother to look in Sylvanas's direction as he answered her, "You are correct for once, dark lady. I implore you to do more thinking next time you talk to me, like you did just then." He smiled and slowly turned his concealed head in her direction.

Last edited by Glerp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 am

Scout shifted awkwardly, glancing away for a second. He laughed nervously. It occured to him that everyone thought the he and Medic were heroes, and this... Probably wouldn't help. "Well uh..." he trailed off, then took a deep breath.

"Me 'n Spy had ta go to court a while ago... 'Round Christmas actually. For, uh... Blowin' stuff up..." He trailed off, deciding not to mention that there may have been more than ordinary stuff in the building they had exploded. "Of course, Soldia' was der, and even though he's a total idiot, he's a lawyer." Scout chuckled here. "He tried ta choke me durin' tha whole thing, but we only got community service 'cause Solly has some sorta magic on him, long story."

Scout laughed, "after dat... Stuff happened." He looked up at the team's doctor, "you weren't der, though," he commented, glad to have a story he could tell without Medic correcting him. From here on out he was free to make himself look as cool as he wanted, and nobody could call him out for lying. He grinned, thinking ahead to what sort of details he would change.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:19 am

"I vasn't zere, correct," Medic agreed, "but Spy did tell me vhat happened. And I got zeh extreme version from Soldier. And I read zeh Teufort Reader. Let's see how jours matches up."

Medic was grinning now too. From the versions he'd heard, it was actually a pretty hilarious story. Because of what had happened, they had been a little less hate in Teufort for a little while. That was always a bonus; it meant that Medic could go into town to get birdseed for his doves without being arrested or harassed.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Sentrie
Newborn
Sentrie

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:26 am

Medusa looked away and said, "Hmm." While looking around at the others, she stopped and stared at Ankha with a bitter look and mumbled to herself, "Spoiled brat." Medusa shook her head with displeasure. She snapped her fingers and her broom appeared at her side. She sat down on it and flew up over every one and watched all of the others as if she were studying them.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Scout deflated slightly at Medic's comment. Well, at least he could try. "Well, we got sent to a mall, and Solly had ta be Santa. I was da guy who put people in line ta see him, and dey had me dress like an elf. Yeah, I know, but I gotta say, I didn't look half bad." He chuckled, then continued. "Anyway, I dunno what Spy was supposed ta be doin', but he spent most of the day on the phone with Miss Pauling. I think Solly was 'bout to get us into some otha' kind of mess when, and you're not gonna believe dis, Santa attacked." At this point, Scout had a wide grin on his face, and was looking expectantly out at his small audience to see if any of them were surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Chopper had eyes wide with excitement, much enjoying the silliness of this story to the spookiness of the first one. He hadn't expected Santa to be a universal constant. He was one enough to know that Santa didn't really exist, at least not in his world. On top of that he was a reindeer, so he didn't really celebrate Christmas until a few years ago. "Really!" Chopper grinned, clapping his hooved together. "Well keep going! I wanna know what happens!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Leo was laughing from the story. "Oh, man. I know I've gotten in trouble for stuff like reprogramming signs in Times Square, but that's hilarious. I'm glad I've never had to do community service- I've had to go to a dumb school for 'bad' kids, instead." He paused for a second. "wait- how did Santa attack?"

-

Sylvanas smirked at Zant. "I always think. You, on the other hand, don't seem to be doing so. You're lucky that bread meant nothing to me. I suggest next time, however, you be more careful. I won't be so kind."
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Scout shrugged, "Said he was the Australian Santa or somethin' like dat. He was gonna kidnap a bunch'a kids and make dem work for him or somethin', I dunno. Anyway," he continued, "I didn't have any weapons on me, but, of course, I'm a genius." He grinned stupidly, "so I grabbed a roll of wrapping paper and one of the glass ornaments off a tree, and batted the thing into his face." Scout laughed, remembering the expression his enemy had on his face at the time. He was going to say something else, but remembered that Medic did indeed know the story, so he paused. "'Course it was Spy in da end who killed the guy, or, got some kid to do it. I dunno why he did that, but it worked, so I ain't complainin'. We were celebrated as heroes, 'saved Christmas' or somethin' like dat." He trailed off, not sure how to end the story.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:21 am

"Yes indeed False does seem to not be the most reliable person." Samus replied to Tally's remark. Something about what she said perked her attention. "What things don't make sense here?" she paused "Is it that we are all from different existences?"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:14 am

Zant

Zant responded to Sylvanas, "Well, going back to earlier today, you said, and I quote," he then cleared his throat to modify his voice so that it sounded as feminine as Zant was able to, which was in fact, very feminine. It was almost as if Zant had undergone a complete personality change. His mood and tone of voice suddenly burst up so that it was more cheery and frivolous. Zant's voice change almost sounded as if he had changed it to purposefully make her sound like a complete idiot. It was to mock her, and show how he stereotyped women. The vocalization made an almost perfect imitation of the Mad Hatter if he were a little girl. He yelled, "'how much blood could you lose in one shot with my arrows lands exactly where I wish it? I believe you would lose all your blood!'" He contorted his body around to the extremes of flexibility, and made a slightly large scene about it. After that, he returned to his regular, sane attitude. He was changed back to the position he was when he first spoke to her, "If you would've thought harder, you just might have considered the fact that in a realm like this, where people are taken from other worlds, and dumped into this wilderness of a place, there are differences between many beings. For example, I am very smart, while you, eh, unintelligible, if you'd want to be modest. But that is besides the point, the point is that I was stating from sheer assumption, that you don't always think as hard as a wonted being. To put it in simple form, for you, my lovely, is that you were stupid to think that a twili, like me, had blood. Thus, I leave you here to ponder my comments for moments on end, though what I just announced probably won't make a difference for that stubborn, feeble-mind, you have in your cranium." He stopped talking and continued to stand there, silent. The cold, night breeze blew the sleeves of his attire.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:37 am

Sylvanas glared at him before shrugging. "If you want it that way..." She teleported back behind Zant and did what any banshee would do- shrieked. Sylvanas, though, was adding mana and magic into her banshee scream, which was known to short-circuit machines, cancel spells, confuse, and, of course, make people's ear drums ache. Sylvanas teleported back to her tree and sighed. "Don't call me unntelligent," she growled. "And you are stupid to act like you could defeat someone who alway comes back to life."

-

Leo continued laughing. "Gift wrap weapon- I gotta try that!" He stopped laughing when he heard a shriek in the distance. "That was the one Sylvanas chick, wasn't it?" he shrugged. "Oh well. Next story, anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 am

Chopper raised his hand, waving it around like a student who knew the answer to a question, when Leo asked for volunteers to tell a story. "Oh I have stories! I have lots of stories! Pick me pick me!" But if he was chosen what story would be tell? He had dozens, living with pirates gave him the opportunity to experience a lot of crazy things and meet a lot of crazy people. "I have a story that barely connects with Christmas!" He said, jumping up and down, as if it would be the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next