Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Chopper felt rather sick. There was no way he was fake. That was silly talk. But why did he still feel so awful? Maybe it was just nerves, maybe he just needed some sleep. He could barely find comfort in The other men's words. He could feel himself get teary eyed as he too layed down in the sand, removing his hat and bag to be more comfortable, but he told himself that crying was for wimps. Brave men, even homesick men, wouldn't cry at the thought of not existing. Perhaps the world he was in now was the fake world. Maybe when he opened his eyes he would be back with his nakama.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Jinx

"You guys bore me." Jinx said through a mouthful of cocopuffs. She ignored them and by now had nearly finished the bag. "You guys should let me tell a story instead!" Then she looked thoughtful for a moment. Do I even have any stories? Whatever who cares! I'll just talk about wreaking havoc! She giggled to herself.

Tali

Tali saw how Samus had dispatched her attacks, and despite it not making sense, she couldn't disagree with her. She synchronized with her drone and overloaded her target at the same time as Chiktikka zapped it's.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Leo turned around, "Yeah, the Sherlock Holmes guy was probably just a coincidence. Or maybe it's a way that dimensions are connected.... like tears in space or something? Oy, I've been talking to Annabeth too much...." He turned his flame back on, cheering up. "Okay, Jinx, your turn. Spill it- and I bet it'll end in an explosion!"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Jinx

"Goody!" Jinx actually did know what she was going to say, despite her earlier misgivings. "Back where I live there's this really boring place, I decided to bring it a little fun. I robbed lots of stuff and blew lots of stuff up! They even declared a state of emergency and organized a manhunt! But I didn't care, so I decided to let them know exactly what I was going to do. I painted a picture of my cop sister, fat hands, a date and time on the treasury. I showed up when I said I would and she chased me through the building. Right when she thought she had me I brought down the roof on her!" Her tone changed from excited to quizzical for a moment. "I didn't even steal anything that time. Just for fun!"
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:49 am

Ankha

She starred at Jinx and wondered what kind of hellish world she was from. She shuddered at the thought of entering it. She decided to speak. She spoke in a somewhat calmer voice than her normal announcing yell, "May I tell a story? I wish to join the story telling by the, um... Campfire, I guess you peasants could call it that." She looked at Leo's substitution of a campfire. It looked nothing like the pile of flaming logs, sticks and hot coals which she was used to, not that she camped often or anything. She loved a good story.

The Shadow Beasts

All of the shadow beasts fell to the floor with the flurry of attacks. Each of them simultaneously defeated. One by one the exploded minuscule blasts with tiny booms. Each of them became black rotating pixels that faded up into the night sky.

Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:02 am

Scout grumbled quietly, then propped himself up on his elbow. He was about ready to go to sleep, but he supposed he could hear a couple more stories. Jinx was scaring him even more, now, but he was pretty sure she wouldn't turn on them just yet. If she did, though, she wouldn't be doing much of anything for long.

He turned his attention back to Ankha, who he still disliked. "Alright," he said somewhat flatly, "Go ahead and tell your story."
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:43 am

Ankha and False

Ankha smiled, preparing to tell her story. "Listen close, peasants, because I will not repeat myself." She cleared her throat. "This is a true tale I'm going to tell, a tale about a little girl named Aika. Aika was a-" Suddenly, there was a loud shout from Choppers backpack.

False blared out, "Who wants beds!? Or better yet, a shelter for the night!?" He waited for them to open the book.

Ankha sighed with an aggravated tone. It was the one that dragged her into the mess. She didn't want to talk to him. She tried to ignore him as she continued her story, "Aika was a young girl that always carried around her doll-"

"C'mon! Any takers?"

Ankha crossed her arms and pouted, annoyed half to death by the interruptions. She got up and stomped off, spouting complaints aimed at False.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 am

"I zink zeh magic book vants to talk to us," Medic said, pointing out the obvious. "Zeh question is, do ve vant to talk to him?"

Of course, the offer of a free shelter for the night was tempting. It wasn't too cool out, but sleeping on the sand wouldn't be too comfortable. His labcoat didn't make a great pillow, but he could live with it.

If anyone woke up sore, there was always the Quick-Fix.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Chopper sat up with a groan, already not finding the sand to be that comfortable. But then again he didn't really sleep on a bed back home, all the men slept in hammocks and the women slept in beds. And he had a form that literally turned himself into a ball of fur. However the offer was still tempting. Washing sand out of fur was a huge annoyance.

And the idea of a shelter sounded nicer, protection from the elements as well as the monsters in the woods sounded great. The last thing he wanted was to wake up by being chewed on by a zombie. He shuddered at the thought. Chopper returned his hat to his head, pilling the book out of his backpack. He glanced up at Medic then back to the book. "I say, if it's free take it. And if her early starts bugging us we can shut the book."

And with that, Chopper opened the book to the aproximate middle, setting it down in the sand so everyone could see and hear it.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 pm

False

A misty image of False's body emerged from the words of the book. He chuckled, "Shelter and beds, you want it? 'Cause I got it." False picked up the book, flipping through the pages. He found a page with a bunch of writing scribbled into it that said the spells for the summons. He spoke the words from the book, "Dreftin els schret, vons croft, vons youtyis."

A small group of tents were created in random locations with none more that 10 yards away from everyone. They seemed to be "sketched" into existence by nonexistent pencils. Color slowly faded into them as the beds were created inside. They weren't exactly beds, they were just mattresses in the tent. Soft pillows spawned inside with over sized blankets. There were 8 tents created in total.

False smiled, "Okay, there you go." He looked at everyone to make sure they were all there, but one person was missing, Engie. False seemed confused, "I remember there being a bit more of you..." He gasped slightly shocked, "Oh, don't tell me... Engie died...?"
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Jinx

Jinx yawned. "How about you make something for me to shoot? I'm bored. Who needs beds? I can keep going all night!" The tents were created anyways. She turned away like she wasn't happy about it. The subject of Engie's death brought her back. Her head snapped back to False. "Oh. So that was his name." Jinx giggled. "His brains went everywhere, and it was awesome! Then I got to shoot what did it." She was absolutely beaming about that part.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 am

The tents were nice, Medic decided. He at once stepped back toward a red one, like he was being pulled by some barely tangible gravitational force. The mention of Engineer caused him to halt, and his face grew expressionless.

"Engineer is dead," Medic said shortly. "Vell at least he vas, until zat lady Silvanas reanimated his corpse." There was an edge in his voice. This event obviously displeased him.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:35 am

Leo swallowed, nervous about stepping into the tent. He still didn't trust False- he was probably called False for a reason. "Yeah," he added in to Medic's statement, "It is just wrong." He remained laying in the sand, not going near any of the tents.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:01 am

Scout shook his head, remaining next to Leo. He didn't particularly care where he slept, and he doubted the tents would help protect them against the monsters anyway. Besides, he didn't trust anything that came from the person who just kidnapped them, and seemed to think he 'created' them. He sat back up for the moment, slightly nervous that False would do something less... Friendly.

He chose to ignore the conversation about the zombie Engineer. If he bumped into the necromancer again, he would definitely yell at her, and she probably wouldn't get out of the situation alive. (he would actually probably just run away, but when he couldn't see her it was easy to think otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:02 am

Medic investigated the inside of the red tent. It was simple, just a mattress and a few pillows. He poked at the fabric of the tent curiously, wondering if the tents had come from someplace, or if they had been created on the spot. He guessed the former, considering that everything else here seemed to be from somewhere else.

"I don't like it anymore zan jou all do," Medic called over his shoulder, "but I don't see anyzing wrong with zese tents."

Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 am

False and Ankha

False shrugged, "Well, that means there's no more use for that tent then." He thought, trying to think of something that would make up for that. Perhaps giving them another Engineer would cause them to be happy again. He glanced down at his spell book, skimming through the tiny scribbles on each crumpled page. "Would you be happy if I bring him back?" He expected some cheery response. He doubted it was possible to bring him back, especially at his level of spell casting. Usually the creating specific things worked only with inanimate objects.

There was a loud voice from behind False, "You there! Scum! You were the one that brought us here!" It was Ankha, "If you had only left us at our homes, the Engineer fellow wouldn't be dead! You should just turn back before you cause anymore trouble! It's your fault he's dead!"

False heard these words, the words that blamed him. They echoed in his head, It's your fault! He wasn't sure if he should be completely ashamed of himself, or argue back at Ankha. The choice gnawed a hole in his already deteriorated sanity, and caused him to stay silent for a couple moments that seemed like millenniums to him. He didn't weigh the odds, he didn't even bother to identify if it really was his fault. False wanted out of the spotlight. It was like he was trapped in a cage, and onlookers stared at him, waiting for an answer that would never come from him. They wanted answers? False wanted answers. He faded back into reality. With scarce sanity, he mumbled with his hands trembling, "I didn't want this... I wanted you to be happy. I wanted everyone to be happy. But you don't accept that you are my creations, and you have to be happy." He dropped the book. Utter shock filled his body, not about what Ankha said, but the fact that he was still saying this so calmly, even with such a strong urge to go ballistic clawing up his spine. He spoke sloemly, "If you're not happy, then you don't deserve to live." False felt broken, like he wasn't meant to exist in Triviis. He exhaled, talking to everyone in general "I try my best to make you happy, but you refuse to be happy. You will not be happy. Why is this? Please, I want an answer."
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:51 am

Medic tensed, and stepped away from the tent. He watched False with the same look that one would give a hissing cobra that was on the verge of striking. False was obviously unstable, and Ankha has apparently hit a sore spot on his battered mind.

Medic regretted taking his belt off. The Ubersaw and the Overdose were a good four feet away, and any sudden movement ran the risk of startling False. Medic didn't like the way the magician had said, then you don't deserve to live. Unsure of what to do, Medic remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Scout made an odd half of a noise, then bit his lip. He wanted to yell back at False. He wanted to be angry. But that seemed like an incredibly bad idea at the moment. He shifted slightly towards his backpack, and sat up in a way that he could get up quickly. He didn't want to kill False, but that was mostly because he wasn't sure if they could still get home if they did that.

He glanced at Medic, trying to figure out what his plan was. The older member of RED team was looking at the Overdose and Ubersaw on the ground. They happened to be pretty close to Scout. He nodded almost imperceptibly at Medic. If something happened, his first priority would be to toss the Overdose to Medic, though he doubted he wanted to throw the Ubersaw at anyone.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Leo sighed, standing up slowly. "I'm sorry if that was your goal, man. But what makes you and what makes us happy are two different things. And, I'm also sorry about admitting this, but I don't think that the spel you found that brought us here was very valid. We all have pasts and come from different worlds. I'm sorry." He apologized a lot, trying to keep False from getting angry.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 pm

False, Ankha and Kongu

He began to fade out of the gaseous form and into his solid body. He frowned and mumbled, "No wonder my master named me False, I'm always wrong about everything." He crossed his now solid arms. "So what does this mean? Am I doing something wrong? My master told me I was creating people, but throughout all of these three hundred years or so, I've been doing something wrong. Could it be possible that I'm not actually creating you? Am I actually... Stealing you from your homes?" His voice shook with fear of the others responses.

Ankha yelled, mocking him, "What do you think!?" She sighed in a loud, annoyed fashion, "It's painfully obvious that you've been wrong about that for the whole three hundred years or so!" Ankha was truly outraged with False right now, as she continued to rant.

Kongu had been listening in from about 20 yards, and decided to step in. Ankha was clearly making False uncomfortable. Kongu walked to the group and snapped and Ankha while she was in the midst of complaining, "Ankha! Leave him alone!" He hoped that Ankha would realize that False was on the verge of becoming unglued, thus make her stop complaining.

Ankha pouted and crossed her arms, finally shutting up.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:19 am

Irritation at Ankha creeped over Medic. The snobby Egyptian cat was going to get them all attacked by False. He wondered if anyone would miss her if she disappeared for a few hours; there were many things Medic could do with a cat as a test subject....especially a talking one!

Peasant indeed.

As for stealing them from their homes, the doctor couldn't think of a better way to describe the situation other than kidnapping, and that didn't entirely apply.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Chopper had been extremely excited at the thought of sleeping in a nice bed, but before he could examine the sleeping areas False had appeared. And things became a bit more serious and dangerous. He watched in silence as different people began to pip up, fueling to the fire. Chopper had seen people got absolutely insane in a blink of an eye, and False didn't seem too far off. He frantically glanced around at the others.

Ankha made a good point, but angering their kidnapper wasn't a wise move.
Back to top Go down
Xaphine
Newborn
Xaphine

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Ahsoka jerked her head up, in an oddly position. She tried to remember what she had been doing last, but her memories would not come back to her. It hurts so bad! she though to herself as she gripped her head. She felt like her head was a bowling ball that rammed directly into solid titanium. Ahsoka laid back down. Where am I? she repeatedly tried to wrap her mind around the one subject! Her pain started to die down. Ahsoka stood up, wobbleing attempting to search for her light sabers. She gasped as she found her green light sabers not turn on when she tried over and over. She decided her headache was too much of a burden, to stand and figure out what to do. She forced her body back down, she felt extremily stiff! She looked around her surroundings noting a forest surrounding the grassland she lay in. The second she laid her head on a rock beneath herself, she senced a presence. She sprang up, with her hands ready for surprize.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:38 am

The Temple

Cyrus waited for his spell to summon someone, though nothing seemed to be happening. He stood there, with False's spell book in his hand, opened to a page with notes on the arts of summoning. He waited for something, anything to happen. There was no movement. He checked the book to see if he had done everything correctly; he had. The only thing that would've explained it, was that False didn't do enough research. Cyrus kept his scowl on his face as he turned around, back to the glowing words on the ruins of the outer temple. The words were in no language that Cyrus knew of, he relied on False's spell book to translate them. The glowing phrases signified that the spell had been activated, but where was the summoned person? Who was this person would be a better question. This person was Ahsoka, and she was located about 12 miles away from the temple.

Cyrus was rather disappointed that False had not included how to place the summoned into the general location around the temple. He spoke in a deep voice, "The spells in this book aren't worth anything when I can't fully understand how to use them." He closed the book.

Roodaka stood, leaning against the temple. Her arms were crossed. She was the tallest being out of everyone in Triviis, standing 16 feet. She spoke, "Why don't you take a break," She then said, "you've only been working on the spells for several hours now." She turned her head to Cyrus, "Why don't you rest." It wasn't like she cared if he slept or not, she just didn't want him to get angry due to lack of sleep.

Zant's body was formed out of black pixel like objects that quickly fell from the sky. He appeared a few yards from Cyrus. Zant heard Roodaka and responded, "Don't you need a bed if you want to sleep, foolish robot?" He slowly floated down from the air. As he landed, there was a clear clank from his metal shoes.

Roodaka ignored Zant's insult. She didn't need anything from him, she didn't need anything from anyone. She just wanted to get home, as did most of the people in Triviis.

False

False had little hope left. He just wanted them to be happy. There was a look in his eye that told the world of Triviis that he was genuinely sorry for all of the trouble he caused, yet he looked scared as well. He sighed, "Well, you should get some sleep and head to the temple in the morning." He snapped four times in a different position with every snap. "Conis dna ser." He disappeared into the crisp night time air.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:44 am

The Temple

"...Spells..." Primary hissed, her voice echoing with an odd, discordant sound. It was as if a deeper voice were speaking under hers, off by a fraction of a second. "We waste our time with these spells. What we need, is to open the door and stop wasting time with summonings."

She came out from the mouth of the cave, breathing out in a soft hiss. She was in pain, as she could feel herself starving to death. Cyrus was standing so close, yet so far, she could sense his emotions, as she could with most sentient beings. Her interest in Cyrus was different however, because he was human.

Primary scolded herself mentally. She was the Queen of an alliance of Wraith hive ships. She could be allied with these lesser beings too, for a little longer before she resorted to killing anyone in order to survive. She knew that Cyrus was the key to opening the Temple. Just a bit longer... The agreement between them all was to be allied until the temple opened... Then she could do as she wished.

However, Primary made no such agreements with anyone outside their circle...and she was starving.

Medic

As soon as False dissipated, Medic snatched his things up.
"Zat vas a stupid move," he said aloud, scolding himself. "Don't set down jour weapon. Don't do zat."
After a moment he lapsed into German and no one could understand him, save Archimedes. He continued talking to himself as he walked inside the red tent.

"...somvone tell zat cat to keep her mouth shut!" he called out, "or I vill sew it shut for her!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next