Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triviis

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
God-Mod
True Night
Dragonbud
Celo "The Moms"
Sairei
Angelwolf99
DerpaGlerp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Samus watched the dagger drain the mosture from the grass as it slid accross it. She decided to take the initiative and walked over to the dagger, picking it up by the handle carefully. Then she stood up and looked around at the group. As she did this, she noticed that the lights on her suit started to glow again Well that is a good sign. I won't be totally helpless now.
"Ok, so does anyone have any suggestions about what we should do. Perhaps move out of this field?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Chopper could feel another headache coming on. Even in the protection of behind Medic things seemed unstable. This False guy seemed totally insane, some lady suddenly arrived and wanted to walk off with them and this weird boy just randomly came over to say hello. And in a time like this. Chopper really didn't know what to say or do, he decided to leave all the deciding and stuff up to the red humans. This day was just going from strange to stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:22 pm

So the random kid had knew what was going on, it seemed. At this point, Medic didn't particularly care. He knew what he needed to know, and that was that they needed to get away from mad magician before he decided to obliterate them all with some form of witchcraft. False seemed friendly now, if it a bit unstable, but Medic had no wish to try and see how long that would last.

Ok. That was a lie. Medic did wonder what exactly would drive False over the edge. It would be fascinating to analyze how crazed magicians thought, and what would cause them to do certain things.

'Auch. Anozer time, perhaps...Focus.'

"I'm not hungry," Medic said abruptly, answering Leo's question. "Vhat I am, is leaving. Come along mein friends." And he dearly hoped that False wouldn't try to stop him.

Whoever thought of themselves as his friends were welcome to come. He turned and headed toward the woods they were standing at the fringe of, being careful as to not step on Chopper who was still hiding behind his boots. Whoever followed would follow. Whoever didn't, Medic felt was probably going to die. The doctor part of him didn't like that, but he didn't have the means to save anyone who was not a top priority for continued survival at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://safyr3.deviantart.com/
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 am

Sherlock simply raised his eyebrows as Gabriel states that he must be used to common or petty criminals and implies that he so totally has the wrong guy that it looks as if he didn't even try to hide the conversational misdirect so he doesn't have to answer any of the questions directly. With a look of utmost sarcasm on his face, that allowed anyone to tell that he was thinking something along the lines of Oh you have absolutely no idea what kind of lunatics I've had to deal with. Or, maybe you do, as you're clearly one of them. he responds to Gabriel's would-be demeaning remark, distracted (and then when he realizes what he's just done) smug admission of a fact and veiled threat with his form of the exact same thing;

"Yes, when we each have more facts at our disposal."

Not the best way to make friends, he knew, but that wasn't why he was here. A few milliseconds tick by, and Sherlock's brain has already lost interest in Gabriel Grey's suspicious veiled speech pattern, mannerisms and the fact that someone that clever would never in a million years want to spend their time making watches. What he is thinking about though, is the last strand of thought that his brain had just happened to cobble together. Not the best way to make friends, but that wasn't why he was here. No, because what if that was wrong?

If you trash the gladiator theory, a lonely 'God' who can only summon characters from other universes (who, going by this group alone, are very likely to kill each other if anything tips the power balance in any one direction) is the next thing on the list of trash a group of very bored writers would come up with to pass the time.

Hello fourth wall. He thinks, then mentally adds, just in case anyone is listening; Your universe must be so boring I hope never to visit it.

Sherlock turns his attention away from the fourth wall to watch with mild interest as Gabriel Gray levitates away from their group to join the one comprised of video game characters. Apparently only showing interest in their group now because of either a blue spandex wearing woman (No doubtedly her game designers had passed it off as a carbon nano tube compression suit or something equally ridiculous.) Leo (who was in their group just a minutes ago before his ADHD acted up and Gabriel Gray showed him no interest then so that wasn't why) or the new guy that had just appeared from a slight dip in the landscape and, ignoring the prominent perceived realism bias exhibited by everyone else, made a beeline for the video game/anime character group despite them being more likely to think he looks otherworldly and him likewise. However, as he watches their interactions, he sees that this new armored kid is making the others on edge, just as he is, -thus the rigid posture, angled slightly away and, of course, the poorly concealed dagger- but he'd just thrown the dagger on the ground, meaning he wants peace but has had poor experiences with achieving it in the past. Then there's the way he addresses everyone, with a equal mixture of fear, suspicion, and authority. -Right little self deprecating godcomplex there. Interesting. DING, DING, DING! attention folks, we have our winner. That's who Gabriel had taken such an interest in. Had even given up a fact about someone existing whom could take them back to their universe just to get him to stop interrogating so he could leave and do his own investigation without undue -or unwanted- suspicion. Clever little bastard.

However, at this point, Sherlock is also more interested in the armored kid than anyone else at the moment so he pushed aside the notion of immediately pulling out his phone again and performing his own background check on Gabriel. Instead, opting to reach over and attempt to drag John by the sleeve of his jumper away from the Doctor, Rose and their obnoxiously cliche romantic -and there really is no other way to put it- theatrical display, and towards the far more interesting group containing the only person at present who could seem to be bothered with being interesting. The false god.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:03 am

Leo's fingers tapped against his leg as if anxiously awaiting the task of inventing some sort of machine. He followed the strange German-talking man, not really worried about being attacked. If they tried attacking, they will probably have the Jinx chick's luck- everything shot missed its target, somehow. Besides, they did't seem hostile- just wary of the situation. "Sorry' dude," he began, "I'm just a stranger, but I'm going with you guys. The previous group was just getting too dramatic- reunited lovers, crying dudes, and such. Name's Leo- the awesome son of the Greek god Hephaestus- god of fire and machines. So who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 am

Scout, who had been following Medic, chuckled. Leo was just as self centered as he was. Not that he could ever be as awesome as Scout was. "I'm Scout," he started, "fastest man alive, and da only one who can do dis." He grinned, preforming a quick double jump, before landing back down and checking behind him. Honestly, he wanted to know what False was up to just as much as he wondered what Leo's reaction would be.

That guy, False, was clearly some type of wizard, and he greatly disliked that idea. Wizards never seemed all that friendly... Magic was dangerous, even to the caster, and even Scout knew better than to mess with it.
Back to top Go down
http://sylvanria.deviantart.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 am

Leo grinned at Scout when he did the double jump. A bit of a bragger, like him. They were so going to get along well. "Awesome jump. I've never seen someone who can do that, and I've fought giants and the earth goddess before, so that's saying a lot." Scout was definately from a video game. Leo kept on grinning, though. "But I bet you've never invented a flying ship called the Argo II, made a moving table, and have flown a bronze dragon before." He couldn't help but brag some, as well. "And I bet that you can't stand intense heat, either." Now he awaited Scout's reaction.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 am

False and Ankha

He looked at Samus take the dagger. This worried him. She had no idea what it could do to her, it could kill her if she even held it the wrong way. He wanted it back, and didn't bother asking for it. "Nos requestiat stels bakis," he said in an angry mumble. He flicked his hand at Samus as the spell began to work. The dagger was pulled out of her hand into the air and vanished. "Please do not touch my belongings!" He said with a scowl. His voice was shaking slightly.

He yelled at Medic, slightly regaining stability, "I wouldn't go out there. Feral creatures and such live out in the forest. There's a village a little ways away from here. I suggest we head there, unless you prefer being eaten alive by various giant insects." He glanced around at everyone. They all seemed untrustworthy. He couldn't trust any of them, at least not yet. They all seemed that sooner or later they would become hostile.

Ankha had wandered to False's group by now. She stared up at him. "Peasant! Carry me, now." She tried her best to look intimidating and powerful.

False glanced down, confused by the small cat, demanding him to carry her. The appearance softened him. He was calmed by this tiny Egyptian cat. He crouched down and gaped at her. There was a long moment of silence between the two of them, then he spoke, "Aw! Aren't you the cutest little thing!" He picked her up and treated her as if she were just a kitten. He spun around carrying her high in the air.

Ankha was taken by surprise when he actually obeyed. The babying seemed looked like some sort of praise to her. She was a queen after all.

Kongu

Kongu felt a lot of uneasiness emerging from False. He seemed to feel a lot of stress come from him. Although Kongu didn't trust him, he understood that he was somewhat insane. He slowly tapped into his memories. He had killed many different creatures, a yellow mouse, a black dragon, a man in a strange red suit.

Engineer

Engie had began to follow Medic when he heard False call out to them. "Doc, this guys givin' me the creeps," he whispered to him. He felt it was necessary to get rid of False, although he didn't know if he could do that, or even if anyone else would agree with him that doing so would be right.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:00 am

Sylar

Sylar didn't care about anyone, or what anyone was doing other than False. Not anyone's origin or abilities (he already knew all of that) or even the daggers effect on the grass. He found Sherlocks statement about getting more facts amusing since he already knew almost everything there was to know about everything that had happened since their arrival. Moreover he was pleased at how the detective had been played exactly as he predicted he would. Sylar was confident that everyone else, with the exception of False was even easier to manage.

There would be no formalities, he intended to discover everything that his powers didn't already tell him. "If you're our creator, then why do you need such devices?" He motioned to the Samus, indicating the dagger she was holding. The obvious answer was he wasn't all powerful, but he wanted to hear his response, and he'd know if he was lying. "While you're at it, what purpose does bringing all of us here serve?" Again it was clear that they were supposed to accomplish something for him, because he wasn't all powerful, but what exactly he couldn't determine.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:27 am

Scout laughed. Oh it was on. "Bet you can't run fasta dan a train, though," he retorted. There was a lot of stuff he could say, and even wanted to, but it occurred to him that Leo probably didn't want to hear anything about how many people he'd killed, even if they hadn't stayed dead. "I can dodge bullets, and-" he paused for a moment, before realizing the one, very important thing that he had missed.

"And I got a ton a hats!" He grinned, "you have no idea how many hats I got! I don't even know how many hats I got!"
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 am

Medic was getting tired of introducing himself. Luckily, False's words of advice about giant insects and killer beasties saved him the trouble. Now the real question was what would the doctor rather risk? Giant monsters or mad magicians?

False had said something about there being a town not far from here. If False was from the town, Medic wasn't sure he'd like many of the people who dwelt in it.... But would it be safer than the supposed dangerous woods? That was what it came down to. Village of magicians or woods full of monsters.

Right. That was an easy call. Forest it was.

Having made up his mind, Medic allowed himself to tune back in to whatever Leo and Scout were talking about. The mention of their individual skills made him smirk somewhat. Obviously these two were either going to get along really well or end up wanting to destroy each other. Idly, Medic wondered if he should intervene before things got out of hand. It didn't take him very long to determine it would be more fun to watch the scene unfold.

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:42 am

Leo was laughing, as well, the bragging wars now starting. Hats- a strange facination. "That's a lot of hat's, however..." he paused for dramatic effect as well as a chance to breathe in a lot of air for the long list to follow, "I have a never ending tool belt, am the son of a god, have a friend who can fly and shoot lighting, one who can control water since his dad is Poseidon, have killed monsters and saved the world, have met the original Narcissus and got some nymph chicks to take their eyes off him and look at me- team Leo, of course- have met mermaid-man-things, reprogrammed signs in a huge city to say, 'ALL DA LADIED LUV LEO' ((expect to hear that mentioned a lot as it's my favorite prank-thing Leo's done)) and am awesome with the ladies, of course." He gave scout a smug grin as if to say, "Gaze upon my awesomeness!" All the while he kept tapping his fingers against his sides anxiously, not even hearing False's statement.
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 am

Scout didn't hear False either, too involved in the conversation starting. "I don't even know what half of dat means, but..." He thought for a moment, then grinned, "I once defeated a wizard, I know someone who can turn invisible, Doc here can make people invincible, I killed dis giant... Floatin'... Eyeball... Thing... And I also helped defeat Santa- By da way, you don't wanna meet Santa, at least not da Australian one."

He had plenty more to say, of course, but he had gotten into these arguments more than enough times to know not to say everything right off the bat. Medic could testify to the fact that he had once had a bragging war with Soldier and Demoman lasting at least two hours.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:19 am

Leo's hand was tapping like crazy against his leg now, excitement building inside him. "Santa doesn't exist where I'm from and I've only heard of wizards," he laughed, "And I have to admit, that's quite impressive. However..." he pondered a moment on what to say, though it was hard to tell as his ADHD was going nuts at the moment, "I know people who are immortal, literally, have had invicible spirits try to pocess me, helped rescue a movie star, can summon fire, come from a camp full of demigod kids, can use Morse, and also have actually saved a goddess!" Leo could tell neither he nor Scout was going to give up, so he turned to the german guy, taking out a bunch of pipe cleaners again to this time make a small car then wad it up again. "We going to the forest or what?" he cast another grin at Scout as if asking for a truce.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 am

Chopper had moved out from behind the Medic's boots when they began walking to avoid tripping the human. The last thing he wanted was to hurt someone or get hurt himself. Instead he now walked along side the man, occasionally looking back at Scout and Leo as they bragged about their special talents. Sometimes after a particularly cool statement the little reindeer would chirp out a soft, amazing or incredible. At first Chopper hadn't known wither to follow the RED team or not, only choosing to after Leo said he would. Friendship was a bit of a strange thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:53 pm

"Aww, but jou vere just getting started," Medic complained jokingly. He knew it would end badly, and take forever, but brag wars with Scout were always something to be admired, if not feared. He put on his serious face.

"Let's go zen, and I suppose zat means jour coming vith us Herr Demigod." Medic said to Leo. Well. Nothing short of maiming any unwanted followers would stop them, and Medic couldn't start any examinations at the moment. He wondered if a Demigod was physiologically different from a human. Leo didn't look different.

Well, that didn't mean he was the same on the inside...and he had mentioned being heat-resistant. Was that magic, or in his genes? Discovering the secret of being fireproof would come in handy; Medic had been lit on fire too many times to pass up the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Leo nodded, smirking as he put away the pipe cleaners, "Yeah. 'Never done a brag war before- Normally people just stick with leo being awesome, so it was fun." He walked towards the woods, then. "are you sure none of you guys are hungry? I could probably find some more food somewhere in my tool belt, or maybe some Tic-Tacs or maybe an aspirin for headaches. Anyways," he turned around to face the group, his hand's tapping finally calmed after the brag war, "What's wher eyou guys come from like?"
Back to top Go down
Angelwolf99
Shadecaster
Angelwolf99

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:18 am

Scout was tempted to mention something about how he was immortal too, in a way.  But then he remembered what had happened the last time he talked about something like that.  Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned respawn to Chopper either...  The Administrator didn't have spies here too, did she?  Of course not... But...  You never know.

Anyway, Leo had asked a question.  Scout thought it over for a moment, then answered.   "Where we live?  Loud, dangerous..."  He paused, "Kinda empty.  Der's a town nearby but nobody really likes us... Uh... It's got ta do with our j-  ...Y'knowwhatit'snotthatinteresting..."

He would have slapped himself, but that would look weird.  As if he wasn't really obvious already.  Still, even a blatant lie or refusal to continue the conversation would be better than whatever the Administrator might do if she found out that he had been discussing his job.  And if there was one thing that he had learned over the years, it was that the Administrator always finds out.  He gulped, sincerely hoping that Leo wouldn't continue asking questions.  He had a family, he was sending money back to them.  He did not want to send assassins back one day instead...
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 am

Chopper had gone kinda quiet when Leo asked about their homes. By now he was expecting that they all came from different planters or realms or something. He wasn't sure how it was possible, but there had been talk of magic earlier. Maybe False was some sort of strange wizard. Despite this he didn't see any harm in talking about his home. It wasn't like these guys would recognize him and throw him in jail or force him to reveal the location of his crew mates, these strange humans seemed a bit too dense.

But then came the obstacle of what really was home. If Leo meant his birthplace that was easy. "I was born on a winter island, that's where I trained to become a doctor, but I didn't really fit in there." Chopper decided to save his breath on how he became a talking reindeer for if someone asked.

"So I made some friends, joined a pirate crew and now I guess you could say home is the ocean now. Or maybe just the boat."
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:52 am

Leo nodded, wondering about what Scout almost said. Sounded like a video game, kind of. He now had no doubts on them being from a game, whatsoever. He decided to explain where he was from, though he wasn't asked. 'Sides, they were from different DEMINSIONS- he could talk about this stuff for now. "I live at a camp for haelf-bloods like me. Unless I'm on a quest, I usually just stay there since it's the only place monsters can't get to. The guy in charge is Dionysus, god of wine, but mostly Chiron- a centaur dude- takes care of camp activities. We have capture the flag- usually the Athena and Aries cabins lead the teams. This Aries girl in charge of their cabin is always yelling at the people on her team to get my buddy, Percy. She once charged into one of Aphrodite chicks and it was like seeing a bull hitting a chihuahua. Not that she's fat- just muscular. Then there's my cabin, and it's awesome! Machines and spare parts everywhere!" Leo sighed with a grin, done talking. "Guess that's it, mostly." He turned to Chopper, then. "Dude, a pirate crew? Awesome! I have a ship of my own, y'know?" he's from a show- definitely.
Back to top Go down
Canis_dirus
Shadecaster
Canis_dirus

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:32 am

Samus noted with interest how False seemed to get very upset when she had picked up his dagger, after which he had used his magic to pull it back. He certainly seems to feel naked without that dagger. Perhaps without it he is rather defenseless.. At the moment however, there was another slightly more pressing matter, concerning the "feral creatures" False had mentioned. As Scout and Leo were busy having their bragging war, Samus flipped a mental switch.
The lights on the back of her suit flashed brightly, then a hologram-like image of powerarmor began to form around her, quickly becoming solid. Her right arm became encased in a cannon, and her face was now concealed by a green visor. Samus checked her Varia suit functions, and noted with satisfaction that everything was online and working just like she had left it.

"Alright, now I am ready to go with you." she said to Medic.
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:52 am

False and Ankha

False responded to Sylar in a slightly annoyed tone, almost as if he thought it was stupid of him to ask that question. Not because it was offensive, but because it was true and he thought it was obvious, just as Sylar had. He spoke, "I just need some piece of mind living out here in the wild. Knowing that my magic and tools will keep me protected makes me feel safe." He petted Ankha while responding. She purred softly and relaxed in his gloves.

He explained in response to the second statement. "All I want is some company. I'm a lonely guy, y'know? I was never truly happy. Everyone died in my village," that was False's fault, although not in an intentional killing spree, "I used the spells I got from the temple up in the mountains to try to recreate my family. All I could do was create these beings, instead of my family. Every night I would try new spells to try to bring them back, but that's when I realized that I could never truly get them back. I just had to deal with creating you people." He was about to go into the whole story of his life, but then he noticed that a few others were wandering off.

This ticked him off slightly. He wanted them to be safe, that's why he warned them. He thought that they would know better than to disobey their creator, even for their greater good. He couldn't decide if they were just plain stupid, or they hated him. He reminded them again that there were monsters out there. "Look, you guys, It's dangerous out there. I don't want anything to happen to my new creations!"

Ankha perked up and yelled at them, "Besides, if you were dead, you couldn't serve me!" She attempted to look menacing. "The great and mighty Ankha now declares you double peasants for such actions!" Despite the small, cuddly appearance, she had quite the loud voice. She teased Scout, "You have a new title, little boy! The double peasant from Boston!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:55 am

Sylvanas had left the two strange humans and found herself now with... stranger humans and a few animal-hybrids. She looked around silently as she walked forward, her stature one of obvious authority. As she neared, the first thing she heard was the cat calling someone a peasant. "You!" she remarked, her bow and an arrow suddenly at ready and pointing at the cat creature that was apparently a queen, judging by the crown and voice. Even so, she still wanted to make sure. "You dare call yourself royalty?" her eyes glew a bright red.

Leo looked at the newcomer in surprise. "Dude, the forest seems extremely safe right now," he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Sairei
Fate
Sairei

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:55 am

Dangerous out there. Medic scoffed. It couldn't be more dangerous than his normal life. He almost started walking away when he realized that False did sound genuinely concerned. He might have considered this further if Ankha had not spoken up. Medic stepped forward in response to her outburst of insults.

"Jou have a new title too," he said with a smile. He gave a polite bow. "Oh great Ankha, I vill now call jou dummkopf. Jou have earned it." The way he spoke, one could believe he had given her a compliment. He doubted anyone other than Scout or Engineer would know much German.

---I don't like this post at all---
Back to top Go down
DerpaGlerp
GLERCT
DerpaGlerp

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:18 am

Ankha

Ankha smiled taking the insult as a compliment. She didn't know what that meant, but the way he said it made it sound like something good was said about the great Ankha.

She looked at the tip of the arrow. She decided to be modest for once because of the situation she was in. "Why yes. You should be nicer to royalty, you know." She gestured to the arrow. "It's rude to threaten a queen." She looked high and mighty in posture. "What do you require of me, peasant?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triviis  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triviis    Triviis  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triviis
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next