Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
Lieo
Dragonbud
The Real Shade
Celo "The Moms"
True Night
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I have been working on this for a week. I cant get enough time to get it all in one go. If any changes need to be made, I'll get to it tomorrow.

Basic Information

Name: Doctor Emil Carson

Nickname/Alias/Etc: [REDACTED]

Height: About 5'11 give or take an inch.

Weight: 190lb or so.

Appearance

Hair Color: Blonde.

Eye Color: Blue.

Ethnicity: White.

Physical Appearance:
Emil is a seemingly average man with a medium build. He stands at five-eleven and weighs around one hundred and ninety pounds. Nothing gigantic, although he doesnt miss any meals. He has blue eyes that have a sense of eerie calm, like the kind you get when you're in the eye of a hurricane. It's calm for now, but what happens next? He has short blonde hair that looks like it's never been combed. He normally wears a pair of shoes, jeans, a T-shirt and a jacket. Nothing too notable, and he has several pairs of the same clothing for undisclosed reasons. I'm really bad and really short on time so here's a picture of who he's supposed to look like. Say hi to Ze Frank.
Click me.

Attire: Blue Jeans, sneakers, a jacket of some color and a T-shirt. Nothing too notable. He's a teacher and while he's also a scientist, he doesnt feel the need to dress formally for casual days.

Personality

Outward & Innate Personality: Outwardly he is an incredibly intelligent individual who's teaching strategy is unrivaled. His use of sarcasm and humor has somehow made biology a fun class to take. He has really got the in's and out's (heh) of those haploid cell's crossing over into his student's minds. Innately, he's still a very intelligent individual and it very open about what he's thinking. He's very comfortable in his own skin and keeps few secrets. However, it does require some prying to get those out of him, and what he does keep to himself he doesnt enjoy sharing, and prying will not help.

Hobbies/Interests: Humorist, Writer, Amateur artist.

Skills/Talents: He has a talent at writing and being a stand up comedian.

Prized Possession: A pair of large purple pants he never wears.

Quote(s): "Move! Please move! Excuse me, out of the way! Coming through! Student health is on the line here! I've got a stack of tests here that need to be graded and I think a heavy curve will be needed!"

History/Bio: Eh. He's a very intelligent individual with a doctoral degree in Biotechnology and was a Bioinformatician for a little over eleven years before moving into The Academy. Not too much is known about his childhood other that he grew up up in the upper middle class and had a lot going for him. Because he did not have much to spend his money on, he is a wealthy man. He is also known to be required to take several types of 'sedative' medicine while on the school grounds and one of the many rules or the Academy is to 'Not harass any staff' because of an incident relating to him.

Relationships

He has a power.

Family: None that are really important or worth noting. He has two parents, and was an only child. Nothing too interesting.

Friends: You'd be stupid to be on his bad side. He does determine your grade after all.

Enemies: None. No one lives long enough for that.

Lovers: N/A

Marital Status: Unfortunately/fortunately no one trusts him to get excited.

Other: He overlooks a the Proving Grounds a good bit of the time (or whenever he's not teaching). There's one room in the Training Hall for him and him alone. It's currently being fixed after the last time he went there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Accepted. Just post him in the character deposit.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:01 pm

If a time skip is imminent, I won't post as Leila/Val again.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Well, there isn't, I'm just going to end the bqnquet soon, there's still a little bit more to do.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:12 am

Ohhhh I misunderstood. I'll try and post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:29 am

I'm just waiting for maxx
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:06 am

Yeah sorry bout that DB. I don't know if I'll be able to post again tonight. I'm working on something but I'm doing family stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 am

No prob maxx ^u^ I can be patient.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:54 am

Alright, tomorrow I'll post responding to everything.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Hmmm... Decided I'm going to drop Johnny out of the RP. Don't really feel like using him. So, I'm just going to use Gabe and Jake.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 pm

About 20% done a post.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Go fight win!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:41 am

So are Seth and Drake still going to room together? Also, I need a roommate for Vespera.

Going to post tomorrow, it'd be good to know before.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:58 am

Yeah, Drake and Seth are still going to room. For Vespera, I'll have to look.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:12 am

Alright. By the looks of things Angle, Jasmine, and Mel are who's open to room with Vespera.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:14 am

Mel's with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:14 am

And Angel can go with Vespera, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:16 am

That sounds good. I'll be sending my characters to the reception building in the next post or two.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:38 am

Jasmine will send Mel to do that. I might wait to introduce Angel until Vespera gets to her room.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Hahahahahaha you put Leila and Gabe together oh this is going to be hilarious

Also, Val needs a roommate if anybody doesn't have one yet.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Well Shade, I might be making another character (most definitely my last one). Maybe they can room with Val. I'm not sure which power I'm going to give him, though. I might go with portal creation like TJ in the Othergrounds.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:45 am

I finally made it to Florida. I might be able to get some stuff done now.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:02 am

Good. Can't wait to see what you post.

Now, I updated all the previous lists with new information. If anyone's going to make anymore characters, then I suggest making them now - Not saying you can't later, but it'll be MUCH easier to integrate them into the story now.

And Shade, you're getting an important-ish PM in a moment.

Room mates:

Power Classes:

Teachers and Students:

Off to posting.

Last edited by Mr Allen J on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:03 am

Also, I edited my power to that other one we were talking about the other day. We can talk about its evolution some time later perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:05 am

I'm still waiting for maxx. If he doesn't post by the end of the night I'll make an excuse and get my character to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next