Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+8
JunkMail
Lieo
Dragonbud
The Real Shade
Celo "The Moms"
True Night
Maxx
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 am

I edited Lily's power a bit. I decided to add in a little thing I call "Power hacking". Which functionally does the same thing that Lily has always has, except with a few changes that I think will be interesting. The deets are in her sheet.

Anyways, everyone I was wondering... How long did your characters have their powers?
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Felina and Arianna, their whole lives.

Valery, hmm. Probably a natural affinity for the cold/similar symptoms to begin with. His clairvoyance was from the start. The wintry powers developed with time.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Kynan and Jaylin their whole lives

Ene probably since she was 8-ish is when she first discovered it I think
Mina since she was 10 it just appeared, but she has always been super tired so the power had probably been with her her whole life but was awakene around that time
Len and Niza I have no clue
Bre her whole life, I think
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Titus: Was born with his healing factor but didn't gain his super strength until 8th grade

Neal: when he was 5-6ish, he could make purple sparks shoot from his hands, but couldn't form anything until age eleven, when he was whisked off to the academy.

Jasmine: She was pretty much a prodigy for all of her life so it's hard to tell how much of it is her power and how much is simply her intellect.

Eli: Eli had an imaginary friend when he was six. He came to his mother one day and said that his imaginary friend fell down the steps and broke his neck. He wasn't wrong.

Ariella: She gained her power around age ten-ish, but never told anyone about it until the year before the rp when she healed the broken leg of a man who got hit by a car.

Claire: Claire's shadow always acted odd, but she didn't know she could control it until she was nine-ish. The other shadows began to form after that.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:20 am

Because I'm not really sure what new ground I can cover with another post, I may wait until after Titus and Abe finish their fight, depending on how things go. If it's going to be more than 2-3 posts then I'll post again, I just don't want to write the same thing over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 am

Anyways, I think it's about time for the blackout to end. I'm already sick of it, and it's dragged out long enough. I don't think it'll have too much of an impact on the Titus/Abe fight.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

Alright, sounds good. A late answer to your prior question.

Seth has had power since he was eight.

Vespera was born with hers.

Cassandra at age ten.

Vance was thirteen when he discovered his.

Kate first recognized that she was different at age fifteen, she had it for some time before then though.

Eric developed his shortly after his sixteenth birthday.
Back to top Go down
TheDippster
Teedler Supreme Ruler of Space
TheDippster

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 am

Trace always had his powers they were just less potent when he was younger. I imagine his parents frantically searching the house while he sat in the toy box.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 am

Edited my last post to put Megan's response in.

Is there anyone who wants to get some character interaction in with their free characters?

-

Anyways, I'm going to answer my question and post how long my charries had their powers!

Drake: Since he was thirteen, discovered them when he was playing basketball and brushed up against an electrokinetic meta-human.

Jake: Had his for awhile, since he was nine actually. His powers manifested as subconsciously, as a wish fulfillment sort of deal. Like whenever he wanted something, the illusion of it would be conjured.

Gabe: Had hers for two years.

Jaska: He inherited his power from his mother when he was eight. His body gradually changed over the months until he appears like he does like. His pyromancery/heat powers developed very recently.

Amimoore: She had hers since she was ten. She started out with psychic energy absorption, but over the years she learned what she could do with it, and her telekinesis and telepathy gradually developed.

Eliza: Had hers for a month or so after an incident got her sent to the Academy.

Lily: She had hers since she was ten. She had inadvertently gave several families members and friends powers before she realized that she had a power. Then she explored it.

Sage: They had their power for eight years.

Rush: He had his powers all his life, which developed very quickly and allowed him to build computers when he was five.

Ray: His powers developed when he was ten, and that ability got extensively trained.

Adam: Had his power ever since he was young, only realized that he even had a power when he accidentally copied someone's power.

Megan: The moment her power developed, she melted into a blob, and it was months before she realized that she could shapeshift.

Leon: Had his powers ever since he was in his twenties.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Ugh, where's Lieo?

Anyways, everyone have their characters pop up in the lounge again.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 pm

okay I'll try to get in a post real quickly :3

EDIT: nvm. I can't >.>
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:31 pm

I can send Cassandra, maybe Vespera that way.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm

-forces self to post-
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Since Lieo is MIA, and Maxx is out temporarily I think we'll have to move along without them. I'll try to contact Lieo on Skype or Tumblr, if not, then the fight will go without an ending.

Now Drake, Adam, Leon, Ray, and Rush will be out until the end of the chapter.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:03 pm

I was going to wait for lieo, but I figured I needed to keep up
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Dragonbud wrote:
I was going to wait for lieo, but I figured I needed to keep up

I'm going to move Lily and Merry to the lounge and assume that Jesse's coming along. That okay?
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Sounds good :3
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Hey, everybody. As the Dude would say, some new CENSORED has come to light and I'm not going to be able to post regularly for a while. Please feel free to move on without my characters for a while, we can retcon them in later when I'm able to post. Sorry, I know my posting has been erratic for a while now, but I think it's just going to get worse from here. Don't want to keep IC locking people.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm

It's cool Shade.

Speaking of IC locking, has anyone seen patches? We need to wrap up the Titus v. Abe smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Sorry to hear that Shade.

Without Lieo and Shade, I might as well do a change of plans. Since I don't want to go ahead with my plans for the without them.

Stay tuned 218ers.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Alright, next post I'm going to timeskip to the next day, while fading to black with the remaining conversations and plotlines. Then we're going to do something while I figure out what the hell we'll do this act.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Ok. So is Titus just gonna be found unconscious?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 am

Now, I just timeskipped and started the next act (So people don't get confused if/when they come back).

The Valos are walking around. Drake is in the gym. And Adam is perched on a roof.

I'll post as Ray/Rush and put them where ever Mina or Eric are. As for the rest of my cast, they'll pop up once someone positions their characters.

Oh yeah, I have a plot in mind for this act for a character that's well-known/has a lot of friends. PM me if you want in.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:27 am

I'll have a character enter the basketball court, and maybe one for one of the other places. The rest I'll do something with.
Back to top Go down
Dragonbud
Punk Rock
Dragonbud

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:37 am

Sweet. Hopefully I'll be able to contact lieo soon, I want to start a Merry plot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)   Academy 218  - Superpower School OOC (Always Open) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy 218 - Superpower School OOC (Always Open)
Page 33 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next