Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 am

Wait, God-mod, you have Asperger's syndrome? I have it, but it's not as bad as other's.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:03 am

Name: Unpronounceable in human tongue. People call me Sal, Salamander, Slimey, and Oh god no.

Age: Its actually kinda funny you ask that... The fourth dimension is time right? Well, we don't really say how old we are based on time. In fact I don't think we measure age at all... Ironic huh?

Gender: I dont know what any of those are, so all of the above!

Species name:  :-)

Appearance: The eyes of three dimensional beings such as yourselves perceive me as a form of humanoid salamander thing. I have dark marshy green skin that has several brownish stripes all over it. My skin also has a strange glint to it as if it was wet. Despite this, my skin is not wet, or slimy. It feels like something between fur and scales. Which is hard for most to wrap their minds around. I stand at about 1'66 and weight about 100000 grams. I tend to wear a tattered, somewhat burned lab coat with a black shirt underneath and a pair of ripped jeans. But I will say nothing about underwear! I also wear a pair of thin glasses to help me see better as the light refracts in my own eyes a different way than in yours. My pupils are not circular, or slitted, they look more like sideways hourglasses, and my eyes are the most kawaii shade of purple. I have a pair of powerful legs with three joints, and a tail that is easily my height in length that has long, eel like fins on the bottom and top. My hands and feet have large, retractable claws on each toes. I have four fingers on my hands and three toes. When my claws are out, they look like some velociraptor's. You know, the big, six foot tall prehistoric reptile that looks a lot like a bird that you humans resurrected in Jurassic Park?

Wait, so you're telling me Jurassic Park ISN'T based off of true events?

Anyway, I look kinda like this crossed with this.

Personality: Other than being a fourth dimensional being that isn't bound by the same rules you three dimensional one, I'm actually a pretty nice guy. It's actually a lot of fun in this universe. But dont think of me as that... Man on steel you people have imagined that you so originally call superman. I may be able to defy the law of conservation if energy at times or a few of Newton's  laws, but that doesn't mean I am invincible. I'm different, and I'm more at home around others like those in the NER. All geniuses are a little strange right? Oh, by the way, one time I heard Myre talking and I learned the word CENSORED ! I got into the NER when they asked me if I knew anything about theoretical physics. I said I have a doctrine in theoretical physics. They said welcome aboard.

Some people describe me as the Dr. Bright of the NER. 

Weapons/Abilities: 
I don't carry any weaponry like some thug! Next time you ask me that I will slap you with a glove. However, I'll have you know I was the best boxer at Cambridge University. Well, actually, I was banned for breaking the energy laws. That's my special ability, I'm not bound by the same laws you are. When I punch a wall, I dont feel any pain. The law that every action has an equal and opposite reaction does not apply to me. The force isn't returned to me when I punch or kick something. Of course, this does not mean I can break anything and everything. Say the amount of force I hit the wall with is transformed into weight. If the object has the strength to hold the weight of the force I exert, then the object wont break. In fact, nothing will happen to it at all. No sound, nothing. Is it's not, the wall will smash, in a way. So it's kinda like an all or nothing kind of thing. I am also resistant to heat and cold. This is because I can create and destroy energy. Dont ask me how I do this, because even I dont know, but I do know that there is a limit to how much I can create and destroy it as to avoid breaking the universe. This means that if I'm walking in a volcano I wont need a suit for a little while, but I will be so extremely uncomfortable that I will probably die in an hour or so. But I do know I can create enough to keep myself comfortable in the summer months of Antarctica without hurting anything. My body is composed of a single, very strange element that seems to never change state from solid, allowing the atoms to vibrate extremely fast or extremely slow depending on how much energy I create or destroy. This also comes with the ability manipulate energy with ease. Say Sakayrus shot me with his gun, I could catch and manipulate the energy shot at me like a baseball. The only drawback is whether or not I can catch it. Because I am still bound by some of the third dimension rules, I will still be extremely hurt by the blast. Tell me, have you ever tried catching a baseball moving at the speed of sound?

Oh, I also seem to have these retractable claws on my finger and feet, and I seem to have a few hundred dazzling sets of teeth like what you humans have in earth's oceans... sharks, right?

Other: Shrek 4D in Universal is nothing like the 4th Dimension. I'll tell you that right now.

Theme: 

Last edited by TheⓍperator on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Like the aquatic dinosaur features, Operator.

Also, Crazy, you have it, too? Awesome! That means there's three of us in the forum!
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:50 pm

That correlation between creativity and crazy I was talking about earlier? Yeah, it defiantly has something to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Mehah!

Uh...Crazy...you need to make your post longer, and...well...I can hardly read it...
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Yea, I saw that. I don't know what happened to the rest of it, but only the bit I wrote at the start posted. I re-wrote it once I saw what happened.

I may generally make short posts, but I'm no spammer.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Just wanted to say, I have the idea in my head that Salamander's voice sounds like Robert Downey Jr.'s. 

Robert was the guy who played Iron Man in the recent trilogy.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Mehah! So you thought Crazy's character's name looked sort of like the word, Tapioca, too?
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Great minds think alike, Vipera. Wink
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

I'd have to agree with that, as I was planning on having Exo say that once they got to the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Just finished my extremely bad and very undetailed quickdraw of Sal.

Here it is:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

It's pretty good, actually, considering that it's balanced. Whenever I draw something humanoid, I usually have to start over several times because the legs are too short or the torso is too long.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Logged onto my old spore account to find something I see way to often when I search for 'T-Rex' in recent creations.

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 500910611433_lrg

But thanks, Vipera.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:02 pm

...Wow...and I thought MY first creations were terrible...
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Started with this:

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 500216280087_lrg

Ended with this:

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 500874387422_lrg
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

At least you attempted to get the appearance balanced, instead of making a lizard with long flamingo legs and eyes at the base of the skull.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Yeah, I guess.

So, I want to know what you think of Sal's character sheet? Anything you think I can improve on?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 am

True story. (except it didn't take place on glesa)
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 am

Come on guys. Just because you spell it strange doesn't mean you say it strange. Repeat after me. Trelòs. TRELÒS.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 am

With all the weird symbols all over every letter, it could be ANYTHING.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:39 am

It's Greek. The entire English language was practically based off of those letters.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:17 am

So how do you get Trelòs from it then? Because it they were the basis they would sound similar.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 pm

I want to join this ,but i really don't know where to start.....
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Well, I'd prefer you do it quickly, because everyone's already on the elevator.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Sorry. I was Busy All last week and this weekend. So i didn't have time to do much of anything. A 500 mile round trip does take a chunck out of your day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next