Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:23 am

Working on a post. The elevator is about to get really awkward.

EDIT: God mod, mind if I meta exo a bit? I'm just gonna have Myre comment on him pacing and crap.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:27 am

When they get to the bottom you should have Myre chewing Exo out for 'discharging weapons in an elevator while its moving!'

So, yeah, you can.

Last edited by God-mod on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 am

They're not at the bottom yet. They're 3/4 of the way down. Exo may now start firing things.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 am

Exo texts him using its gun from 2 feet away instead.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 am

Posts look way too short on this website. I feel like a troll...
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:35 am

That's because the pages are super wide by comparison to the sporum.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 am

I know. We must EXTERMINATE these wide pages. They're annoying.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:16 am

Your posts are too short? Look at mine. I'm the laziest person on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Its the forum no you. It makes everything look super short. Maybe if we all start using bigger text...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Posts aren't super long unless you typed them on the actual forum, and for some reason, when I press enter once, it puts four skipped spaces in my posts instead of one. Regardless, the post I just made is a lot like how my actual childhood went.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm so glad I was homeschooled for grade school and high school. Crap like that happens whenever I do team projects, although its generally not blatant because I have tendency to analytically and verbally beat annoying people up one side and down the other if they expect me to take their BS. However, they try and get back by not doing anything to help. Which is fine, because when everyone tries to do one of your standard 'team exercises' they have at camps and what not, it ends up looking worse than if one person who knew what they were doing did the whole thing.

But, such is life.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Yeah...well, I really did get beat up in the playground by those two boys, and that really was how the group project went when I got stuck with them. I was often bullied in school (Although usually it was emotional, not physical), and you kind of stop trusting the majority of people you meet after constant repetition of negative treatment. I kind of just 'learned' from all those experiences in my early childhood that even if people act nice, it's just so they can betray you later. I know that's not the case, but that's my typical thought process, and it really does complicate my ability to socialize and maintain strong friendships. In fact, today, none of my close friends are other girls, because all the people that bullied me were these catty popular girls, and a lot of these people in my school look a lot like them, and I can't help but connect the two. Besides, they're kind of catty to begin with. You wouldn't believe some of the rumors you hear. People think nobody else hears, but the fact is they talk really loud. It's kind of hard to ignore.

Besides, I'm a bit weird, anyway. So many people seem shocked when they find out I've never had a boyfriend, dated, or even been kissed. The fact is that I never did such things because I hear too much negative talk, and too many people get their hearts broken and hate so-and-so classes because their ex is there. It's actually really ridiculous, and the fact is, while in the future I would like to marry and have children, I don't know if I'd ever be able to trust someone to even start dating, to begin with. I'm kind of stuck in a loop of doubt about all sorts of people that are in reality probably extremely innocent.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm

So you'd most likely be friends with people who are upfront and honest rather than just nice. Realists basically.

I personally find it interesting that pretty much the same things that happened to you also happened to me, I had basically a quack doctor tell my parents I needed to be on meds for ADHD and Asperger's syndrome when I was 4 but didn't want to give my mom the IQ score, which was 145. I mean, really. Put a kid on drugs that young and the score goes down to 120-130 or so. Then when I went to public school, I was ready for 2nd grade but because of my age I just basically had to re-do all the stuff my parents taught my in kindergarten for a year and be bored the whole time. There were also some bullies, and gossipy people, but I never really had a problem with them because I could never naturally read body language, so if someone made fun of me, I wouldn't care, I might laugh or tell them how that's technically inaccurate. Sure, I knew they were mad, or being a git because they thought it was funny, but I never actually would feel anything emotionally because of it as long as it wasn't them messing up something I cared about. In which case it actually would make me mad, but I wouldn't say anything or do anything besides imagine them getting harmed in some way as they were talking.

But that never really happens anymore, as I now know they probably came from troubled homes or something like that, or that there's probably another, less obvious reason why someone's being a git. So I don't ever really get mad. (and if I do, I never say anything until I've figured out one way that person could be gone in the next 15 minutes, then I'm good because if they continue to be a git, I tell them what exactly I could do to them if I wanted to. And that normally shuts them up pretty fast.)

AND, now you know why I write characters on the socio/psychopathic end of the spectrum, I work pretty much the same way, just with more self control and common sense.

(Don't worry, I don't ever do anything I threaten unless it fits into the prank category, or I really, really don't like you. [you'd have to try pretty hard to get me that mad])

I think there's a definite correlation between insanity (or mental deviation, as it should be called in most cases) and creative genius.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:35 am

Well, the issue is that I wasn't diagnosed at an early age. I wasn't diagnosed until I was twelve years old. I kind of just grew up knowing I was different, and thinking something was wrong with me, because people laughed at it. It wasn't so much their jokes and rumors that hurt me, but when they pretended to be friends and then betrayed me. Then it was just hard to look at a new face and figure out if they were telling the truth, or planning on using what they heard to hurt my feelings and damage my reputation, because I couldn't read to know if they were lying or not. These days, though, everything makes me upset, because I have a good name to protect. I won't say much more, but from what I said in my previous post, you can probably determine the nature of the lies they were spreading. I have no doubt you can make that connection, but if you do, don't tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 am

Well, then, I'm going to timeskip in my next post and have the elevator pick everyone up so we can get on with it.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 am

@Vipera: I don't gossip, ever. Then again, I don't really socialize with other people about that sort of thing, ever.

@Maxx: Okay then.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:46 am

You socialize with me...
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:49 am

She means that she figured out what people were spreading rumors about that was making me so furious.

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:52 am

Yeah, and Maxx, when I talk to you, do ether of us ever do things like gossip? No. We talk about our siblings and friends yes, but not like that at all. And you do know that you're pretty much the only person I talk to on Facebook, right?
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:00 am

Gossip is the bane of pretty much everyone's existence. Don't do it.

Okay, back to less serious matters. I wonder what it's going to be like when Aldara meets Exo, as your character already speculates the event will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 am

Eh, Aldara has the classic traits of someone with Asperger's syndrome and Exo has the traits of a sociopath. So, you can kind of see how that interaction could go south. Exo makes a rude and personal comment, it reminds Aldara of her past, Exo continues its analysis, pulling up sensitive information as it goes, which only further serves to tick Aldara off, making her kind of resent it. But Exo won't notice or won't care, thus making the problem worse.

At least, that's what I predict will probably happen.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:21 am

If that's the case, Aldara will ask someone else to make Exo stop talking before she punches it in the face. That, or she'll be brutally honest and tell it to stop analyzing, or at least not say any observations out loud. She's fine with opinions, even offensive ones, so long as people keep them to themselves.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:47 am

Yo!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:53 am

Hello.

Okay, Maxx, we're waiting on your timeskip so we can have everyone down the elevator shaft.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:41 am

Operator joined this. he sent me his sheet. I'm going to wait for him to post once, and then I will have the elevator come and pick everyone up. 

Also Lithium, your character would have been arrested if he had done that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next