Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark

Go down 
+7
ViperaUnion
Dr. Taco.
DemDogg
The Stalker of Shadows
God-Mod
FlowerFox
Maxx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 pm

I was never sure how big it was, it always disappeared at the top of the screen...
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 am

Bored Exo is starting to remind me of a certain Hannibal Lector...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimicry25.com
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 am

Just une note to all of you peoples with mentally unstable characters; if your character acts up during this meeting they will be removed.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 am

My character isn't going to act up. She's just trying to make sure she doesn't get in an unfavorable situation. I don't know if she's unstable, so much as overly cautious.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 am

Liam, you do not put OC comments in the IC. And you did not explain how the code was translated, which is what I told you to do if I gave it to you. And if you had bothered to read the process or pay attention to it, you'd know that there is no 11-19 in a base 5 number system so it was your translation error, not my spelling error.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

Location : The question is, where AREN'T I? Well, really it isn't but anyway…

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 am

Maxx Toron wrote:
Just une note to all of you peoples with mentally unstable characters; if your character acts up during this meeting they will be removed.
Damn you.

Well, I see that I missed a lot. Meh, I'm here now.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Liam... That's an autohit. You should have given Myre a chance to stop it.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Yeah...stealing Myre's credit cards could ruin his credit score, or result in identity theft. You can easily ruin someone's life doing that.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Don't worry. Myre's a spy; you don't steal things from him.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Well, unless you're really good at it. Because Exo did steal his gun. Although it generally does that kind of thing out of boredom and wouldn't usually keep it or use it for identity theft.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:05 am

Quadfacepalm+facedesk. 
lithium americium wrote:
removed Myres credit cards without causing any noticeable disturbance whatsoever.
Maxx Toron wrote:
 He felt Claymoor's hand,
Even if Myres cards were decoys he wouldn't notice anything at all because Claymoor is amorphous he would have held the wallet still and pulled the cards out of the holders without causing any noticeable disturbance, all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:20 am

Lit, that still counts as a form of autohit, because you didn't give Maxx's character a window of time to react. You can't argue with Maxx, either, because it never ends well when you argue with a GM. You didn't even try to consult Maxx beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:37 am

Myre is a spy. He notices everything. You can't play those kinds of bs tricks on him. And that is an auto, which is against rules. You've always been on thin ice here Liam. Remember that.

Either way, he grabbed the decoy wallet. Claymoor won't win this fight. Myre has enough gadgets to start three wars.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 am

Is that because one bullet in the right place at the right time is enough to start a war, so, he would only need 3? Or is that meant on a less philosophical level?

Okay, ignore that, I'm just being snarky after having my space invaded by a bunch of little kids.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 am

What happened this time?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Taco.
Lord of All Clever and Useless Memes
Dr. Taco.

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 am

Fine the but he wouldn't know that it was claymoor. Sorry for the auto hit though, but I guess I couldn't just say: Hey Max I'm gonna steal Myres wallet, so don't have Myre notice cause I have a funny scene that me and Emma planned... well I guess I could have said that...
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:18 am

Well cancel your plans because Myre's wallet is elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:05 pm

No, but you could've told us you had a scene planned out instead of thinking we're all mind readers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 pm

Maxx Toron wrote:
Myre is a spy. He notices everything. You can't play those kinds of bs tricks on him. And that is an auto, which is against rules. You've always been on thin ice here Liam. Remember that.

Either way, he grabbed the decoy wallet. Claymoor won't win this fight. Myre has enough gadgets to start three wars.
That's like saying you're an expert sniper so you either can't get killed by being shot in the head, or able to notice a sniper a mile off.

To address everyone else, what you're doing is getting upset because somebody is targeting your character, and saying they noticed it or that they grabbed a decoy wallet is comparable to auto-dodging, having nothing bad or wrong happen to your character because they're perfect, holy saints. A big part of roleplaying is learning to compromise. If stealing the wallet would have done good for the story, you let him steal the god damn wallet. If he continues to say he did this and that flawlessly and got away with it every single time, yeah, that's going to be a problem. But if you let nothing happen to you, that's just about as bad.

So figure yourselves out so that people are happy instead of bickering about insignificant little details.

*Lieo's out CENSORED*
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Where heck did Leio come from…
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:18 pm

He does this very often, Crazy, but there's no sense arguing with him. The only thing I'm going to do is censor the inappropriate name he called us in his post. Let's just get back to the RP, if we make a big deal of it, bad stuff will happen, because all you do when you argue with Lieo is wind up making your blood pressure go through the roof.

Personally, I thought everything that was happening in the IC was pretty funny, but then again, I have a weird sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
God-Mod
Shadecaster
God-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 pm

He came from the very depths of the ethernet where all the rollplay nazis live no doubt. And Vipera, going by the fact that I'm generally the source of this kind of 'humor' means that my sense of it is probably far more warped then your own.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Well, then, I guess both of us have a warped sense of humor. Whatever the reason, I found it funny.
Back to top Go down
DemDogg
Life Giver
DemDogg

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 pm

And you think your sense of humor's weird.
By the way, you can call me Ultra instead of Crazy now if you want. I haven't seen the other ultra for a while.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Okay, then, three of us have a twisted sense of humor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark    Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Done in the Dark OOC: A Mind Games RP: Gone Dark
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next