Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 am

Alright, I'm a disappointment, I told myself I was going to have a post up by now, but I, instead, played Grand Theft Auto. You can call me mean names.

Now, I changed a small aspect about Lin's power - I broadened what she can do. She can now freely alter the appearance of her body to a degree (Changing her facial features, color of stuff (Like eyes) and making her). I know that's okay with ya'll, I just wanted to lean her a bit more on shape-shifter. So, go check it out for yourself. I also replaced her Omega burst with an Alpha.

Once again, I have to ask. What are everyone's thoughts on the RP so far...?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 am

You suck Lone! I was waiting all day for you to post (not really).

Anyways about the RP, I think you're doing a good job as GM. I'm very much looking forward to the next act. Wish it moved a little faster, but that can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 pm

The rp as awesome as ever, Lone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Since I have no idea where to go with Charles's group atm; anyone mind if I totally just bullshit them to the mansion?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

sounds good to me XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 pm

MrAllenJ wrote:
Since I have no idea where to go with Charles's group atm; anyone mind if I totally just bullshit them to the mansion?
Nick gets the gun!

I call it!

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 SsQmoLH
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:57 am

Hey Shade, do you want to move on with Luce/Johnny subplot without Lieo? He hasn't posted in a bit and idk.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:20 am

I'm okay with that
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm thinkink I may finally want to jump back in this. Is that coll. Not exactly sure when I'd get around to it, but I loved this thing and I miss it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Well I didn't murder your characters yet.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Really? I figured they'd be gone within a week!

Wow. I don't even know what I'd do with them! What were they doing to whole time. Why weren't they with the others? Where were they anyways?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I got really lazy and figured that I do nothing but let everyone forget about them. If you'd like, I/we can do something IC-side to properly write them off. Like uh... The Traitor or a random Stasis escapee could kill them.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't even know who or what those are. Perhaps it's best I DON'T rejion.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:43 pm

The Traitor is, in other words, the main antagonist of the RP, that's going around killing the cast and causing damage.

The Stasis escapees are insane peoples/monsters that escaped from Stasis. You know that place I mentioned on the OP?
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:45 pm

I believe so.

I tried to keep up with the rp for a few weeks, but at some point I got too busy to really read it.

As for Cyex and the others(I remember their names!) I dunno. You think thier Powers would be of any help right now?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:47 pm

Hmmm... They could be of help, though, I don't remember much about them other than they're some of the characters from the start of the RP. I'll have to review their sheets on the trimmed thread. Oh yeah, if you're really going to rejoin, please post their sheets in the character dump (In separate posts)

Um, I can send you a summary of the RP so far, if you really need it.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:56 pm

That would be most helpful. For the most part I should be able to post regular. The only issue will be the weekends. I'm hardly on during those. See I have to help run the Gym here. I normally work from 6PM Central tim till about 8:30 Wed-FRi. then All day Sat. and Sun. Till after 11 PM

Character Dump? You mean here in the OOC?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 pm

This is the character dump I mean

I'll PM the story to you right now.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 pm

I see. Thankee sai.

As to if I'm gonna reuse my old ones or make new once, well I'm gonna think on it for a bit. At least till after lunch.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:40 am

*Sharts out a post*
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:59 am

You know brass isn't magnetic. Just saying, I'm not entirely sure how Nick's power works.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 am

I see a golden opportunity to do that thing we talked about, Nick. =P
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:09 am

True Night wrote:
You know brass isn't magnetic. Just saying, I'm not entirely sure how Nick's power works.
Expose any metal to an electrical field and it can become magnetic. Nick's ability to control magnetism falls under two categories.

Permanent magnets, and electromagnets. Nick has the ability to expose any metal to an electrical field and make it magnetic. This magnetic field cannot be used to harm a person directly, but in a way it groups him with people like Drake or Claire in his ability to use electricity to a certain degree to indirectly influence metals.

MrAllenJ wrote:
I see a golden opportunity to do that thing we talked about, Nick. =P
Get Gabe brass knuckles?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:13 am

You know, the thing with Drake and a terrible mishap using his lizard form? =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next