Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 pm

I would like to know whether there is any special plans for the Colossus, if not I'll have Seth target it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Well, you can kill the faceless/nameless ones (Like the one shooting fire). There's around twenty, if I recall correctly, if not, I'll just add some more. Just don't one shot them all in one post.

And the Colossus is mostly going after the Valos to go harass them. So, I'd like it if it could just regenerate it's eyes and chase them.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Alright just checked, I said there's ten. Screw that. Since I think it'll be a bit more fun if I do it another way... I'm retconning their numbers to around forty, and they're generic and faceless as they could be. You all can make up some just to kill them if you like, just don't autokill all of them. Just don't touch the Regenerator, Colossus or Eliza.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Alright, I'll probably have Seth go after the Scorpion one then. It'd be especially susceptible to him.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:07 am

Time to let Luce do her vaquera thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:07 am

And let's try to do this fight without the usage of Bursts.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:48 pm

No problem. Also I got part of my last post cattywampus, the speed and stealth thing was mixed around. I'm sure you got what I meant, but it is fixed now anyways.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't intend to have any of my characters use bursts, unless I have permission for Tom to finally have his Omicron, in which case he won't have too great an advantage, considering his new powers will be something he has no clue how to control. I only recently completed his revised sheet.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 pm

So is Hunter still alive at this point?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Not for long.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 pm

DUN DUN DUN
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Well Johnny asked Luce to put him down. It didn't look like you had her do that, just wanted to check for my post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Johnny will probably do it himself.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Luce hasn't killed him yet; she thinks he knows the way out of the Othergrounds, so she wants to keep him alive a while longer.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Oh, okay. I was wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:36 am

Celo The Impossible wrote:
as Celo decided that MrAllenJ should decide how many-if any- eyes Faith gets to have surrounding her in the Eye factory.
I'm going to need some super-glue to fix all this forth-wall breaking. So, Faith can have around twenty Eyes, since they don't really serve any further use other than shields.

And someone should definitely note Drake falling from the hole in a storm of plasma and 1v1'ing the defacto ringleader
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 am

Ooooh sh*t gettin' real now
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 am

AND JOHNNY WILL FEAST OFF OF LUCE'S RAGE
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 am

Marie turned into her rage form, I'm still waiting for a mutant to notice the rampaging red demon-monster in the room...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:55 am

... You can just have her, you know, kill some faceless mooks. Like everyone else is doing.

And I'll post as the rest of my characters tomorrow, just wanted to get the death of Hunter out of the way now. And here's a treat. Next post, there will be a character death! Since so many of my characters are in a great position to be murderized, who will it be???
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:00 am

Mr Allen J wrote:
AND HER NON SEQUITUR CHILDHOOD FLASHBACKS.

Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:04 am

The Real Shade wrote:
Mr Allen J wrote:
AND HER NON SEQUITUR CHILDHOOD FLASHBACKS.

TO BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:28 am

Dropping Maria, not feeling her at all.

And I've made a few edits to Sylvia's sheet, her power specifically. Added in a sentence about how loud are, and what, her blasts can do. Since I was just reminded to finally do so.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Incoming Jake angst.

I'll post as the rest of my characters later.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Ummm... Night, Sylvia got up and kinda left the room when Gabe asploded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next