Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 am

I'll get a post in by tomorrow at the latest, I spaced it yesterday and today.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:32 pm

I haven't posted in awhile, but since there's not much I can do, I'm kind of just waiting for the act to wrap up.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

I promise that the act will be over by monday.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

ALRIGHT, time to get this back in motion.

We've finally started The Fall comes Quick. Now, for the big event this act, members of the cast will assemble at the entrance to the Eye factory for an adventure, and a fight with bad gaiz.

And Drake's on top of the Sparrowdale tower. If anyone can get up there, they can interact with him
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 am

I think that Emily and Seth would have likely gone to the eye factory, I'll have them arrive when I find the time to post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 am

Alright, once someone else gets their characters to the Factory, then I'll start the mission inside.

I'm especially excited for what will come next because three (Maybe four, not sure) of my characters will die!

... Is it a bad thing that I'll enjoy murderizing my characters, and the sadness that will follow?
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 am

Nu- I'm planning on asking to have Jack get a fatal wound near Faith but not an instant kill so he can go out in the corniest, most dramatic rp death eva! XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 am

And not a single d*mn will be given in regards to Jack's death.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 am

I'll work on a post now, I don't want to miss out on this.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 am

This will be one of the biggest and most chaotic fights in the RP.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Can't wait to see what you cooked up.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

I'll try and get a post in today or tomorrow. Can't wait to get Luce in action or traumatize Livvy a little more.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 am

I have a post 50% complete. It'll be done later on today, or early tomorrow, at worst.

I had to add a little more because of Shade's post.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 pm

F*ck.

Sorry it took so long to get that post in. I rewritten it because it didn't make any sense at all. Sorry if some parts fall flat, and seem forced.

Oh yeah, and if I missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:11 am

Making another post and initiating the fight. It'll be done within the hour, hopefully, since I'm pumped to do it.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 am

I'm working on a post at the moment, hopefully it won't affect yours too much.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 am

Just checking in. I'll be back in a month around. Y'all better stay the 'ell alive.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:15 am

And bad guys.

I'm going to describe my characters collective ways to avoid getting killed by the initial attack, next post.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:43 am

That's it- tmorrow morning I'll try to do a good post... for once XD
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 am

Shade, first in Black Fall our characters are at each others throats right off the bat, and now here. I'm even using the same one lol.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:07 pm

*begnis typing* ... *gives up* I'll procrastinate like always till tomorrow ^-^'
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I reworked my post on Emily's part for anyone who already saw it.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Quarterly exams. I wont be around this or next week. I'm letting you all know this so that you all can make sure not to include me too much. I'll join in again soon enough, but I'm prioritizing my studies for a little while.

Sorry all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:05 pm

I understand :3 I won't be online much monday- thursday for this ACT prep thing I'm doing
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Lone, do we need permission to kill the minor NPCs (aside from the Colossus, whose name brings back unfortunate memories of a certain RP'er)

I figured Luce could gun down some of the NPC's if that's alright, and if Livvy makes her way over to the Eye Factory (I'm thinking she'll mistake reptilian Drake for Dragonfly and follow after him), Imma waste some mofos (along with her psyche).

Last edited by The Real Shade on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next