Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Well, I guess he and Tom might get along, except Tom is really going out on a limb.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Hmmm.... Is anyone going to finish off Eliza? Otherwise, I'll finish the fight off in one post.

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 pm

I was considering having Seth do it, but feel free to if I don't get around to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:55 am

Alright the battle is officially over. The Stasis escapees have been defeated and there's none left to fight. =P

I have to say, that was an enjoyable post to write. Especially the part with the conflicted emotions of Drake.

I also added details on Jake's tactile-telepathy to his sheet.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Is Luce still in the room Gabe was killed in?

Because I was going to have Drake (To distract himself) and Jake go in to investigate the six people that went down the hall.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Yup. Should we retcon and have Emily be killed by Luce's first volley?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Not going to happen, I worked out a different compromise that allows Emily to stay for the time being. She might die later on, but anyways you should check my revised post.

Last edited by True Night on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:39 am

I can have Drake and Jake step in and break up the fight using their pooled badassery. Just tell me when and I'll do it.

And I added details on Johnny's flash step to his sheet. *Pew* Four different characters unlocked new abilities all in one act.

And in the coming acts, I'm going to be trying my damn near hardest to break up the trust that everyone has between each other! What fun.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 am

Great. Next act Claire will come back (in black) and Ryan will begin his reign of terror. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 am

Whenever you want to break it up you can, or when Shade wants you to. It doesn't matter to me.

I can't wait for that, not that my characters are very trusted.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm

Now, I'm going to get the act wrapped up. For starters, I'm going to move the group to the eye mainframe thingy and reveal the next big step to getting out of here. Then interrupt the fight between Luce and Emily... And stuffs.

Also, I retconned/removed Jake's weakness to cerebral types. Because it didn't really make sense and wasn't exploited. So there.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Go ahead and do that, but Shade needs to get in a post somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Oh yeah, next act we're probably going to have another battle to take out the rest of the Stasis escapees. To just take them out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 pm

I've noticed that a few people have't been posting lately.

Fix that.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:09 pm

I'll get to work on one :3
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:59 pm

Just to note Celo, Faith should have absolute control over all the eyes from just that one room. Because it's the source of their programming, ai, etc.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:01 pm

okay :3
I don't feel like editing in anything, though XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 am

Hmmm... I'm going to have Johnny drop his dark and tragic backstory that molded him into the man he is now, soon. Probably to Taylor, maybe Luce... Or perhaps both.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 am

Sexy. I'll post sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:05 am

Actually, make your post when I post next.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 am

Aw naw he didn't
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Um, Vipes, how do the animal types know that Gabe was killed...?

The Valos (sans Jake) left the main battle into another room to chase after Hunter, which was far out of sight from the main group/fight. Unless they followed after Drake and Jake and are present at that scene, they shouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Alright, then, but until stuff dies down I can't really post anything else, I was trying to make sure people still knew I was in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 pm

....There's still plenty to post about but okay.

Santo is Lily's last name, Night, but she's accepted.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Bleh though it sounded familiar, I'll change it so something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next