Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
True Night
Killer
True Night

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:27 pm

I'll edit then. Did the post on my crappy mobile device and didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:37 am

Added Drake's ability to merge forms to his sheet. Hope it's not too far given his already powerful ability - But, I did give it a significant drawback.

And Johnny and Sylvia will be gone for the duration of this act.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:10 am

Told ya' it was gonna be a corny dramatic-but-not-really-dramatic-now-that-I-look-at-it death XD
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Three people deaded and the Traitor didn't have to lift a finger!

The cheek b*stard's probably sitting under a tree sipping lemonade saying, "Look at all these people I didn't kill!"
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:59 pm

For some reason, when I picture everything the traitor has done, I picture him drinking root beer instead XD
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Hey what if the Othergrounds was strictly a middle school. Imagine how much b*tcher and angstier would this RP be.

Just had to throw that out there.

EDIT:

Also, Lone, it's a damn shame Johnny didn't stick around for all the emotional energy he'd have gotten from Shade's Tragic Backstory #46. My next character is having a happy, normal life.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 pm

You know... Luce can leave out that hole in the wall that was made when the Colossus was knocked through the wall. The one that Johnny and Sylvia left through.

Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 pm

I am a horrible person and I willingly throw myself down upon your spear.
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:02 pm

No, I don't have a spear XD I like your icon, though :3 I watched one piece waaaaaaaaaay back- one of the first anime I watched back before I knew it was an anime XD
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 pm

You said in your post that that escaping the fire would be easy for Johnny and Sylvia, which leads one to believe that they used their speed to avoid being burnt. Unless the fire has somehow died down I don't see how that's a viable exit. Even if the flames aren't in the hole, it'd still be much too close to avoid getting scorched.

If I'm missing something, please let me know, but I will say maybe this should have been brought up a little earlier. It doesn't make sense for Emily to try and hold somebody, nor does it make sense for Luce to threaten Emily when there's an exit.

It sorta invalidates both of our last two posts.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Oh yeah, forgot that the hole was pretty close to the blast radius.

Continue your bloodbath as planned
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
You know... Luce can leave out that hole in the wall that was made when  the Colossus was knocked through the wall. The one that Johnny and Sylvia left through.

I was under the same impression TrueNight was.

Also, haven't decided if Luce's backstory is legitimate or she just has an elaborate as hell cover story for being a former addict.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Alright, the fight is almost over with. Thanks to the Lin + Lily combo, half the escapees have been mind-raped into unconsciousness.

I have to say, this has been my favorite act so far. I killed two characters off in the span of two posts, got all my characters some action, someone lost a nipple...
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:47 am

Drake lost a nipple... lul ewe

Drake's gender is no longer to be debated... Drake is a "it."
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am

You said that three or four of your characters would die, so I assume it isn't quite over yet.

Why always pick on Drake?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:27 am

It's just too much fun to mess with him, especially how he reacts to things.

And I'm saving the third character death for later. Since I didn't do something I was planning on.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:16 am

Swooped away in the middle of posting to help my little sister drive home her first set of wheels. Now I shall resume.
Back to top Go down
Lieo
Willy Wonka
Lieo

Location : A WORLD OF HOT, A WORLD OF SOOT - THE WORLD OF INDUSTRY

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Anyways, sorry for randomly dropping out. I'm pretty sure that happened as soon as I started getting loaded down with more work. Though of course I should've warned you guys or said something instead of just disappearing, but at some point, I felt a little shameful and just figured to die out and let people forget me. Regardless, hi.

I don't think it's possible to get back in considering what may have progressed since then, but out of curiosity, what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://pocketmyrat.tumblr.com/
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:04 pm

*Shuns Lieo*

You CAN jump back in, but now really is not a good time. Next act you can.

But I'll indulge you on what happened. The Abridged version:

- We concluded our business in the last act and moved on to the next day.

- There was a mass Stasis Breakout where many got free and were set loose on the school.

- The Group went into the Eye Factory

- The Traitor tricked said Escapees into attacking the group in the Eye Factory and a battle that was so intense that it started to explode by itself occurred.

- Gabe, Hunter and Jack were killed in said battle.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:25 am

Edited my last post giving you the most painfully contrived thing ever.

Anyone can land the finishing blow on Eliza, all it'll take is one more good hit and she'll tumble. Otherwise I'll have Drake take her out.

Now, I'm unsure of where to take Johnny's character in response to Gabe's death. Whether I should make him kinder, and less of a scumbag, or even more monstrous than before.... The latter could lead him to being an antagonist. Johnny and Sylvia would make great antagonists.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 am

He could struggle to be nicer but be forced into increasingly villainous things?
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:57 am

Lone and I agreed that it's in everyone's best interest if Emily conveniently dies. Sorta just wanted one character anyways, easier to manage. Her power might return in an RP of my own making, it just doesn't belong here though.

I don't know. Johnny seems like a scumbag, but one with a conscience. So long as they have a good reason for going against the others I suppose.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Mr Allen J wrote:
- Gabe, was killed in said battle.
The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 9315d1367349765t-happy-birthday-linny-lizard

I'll jump in with Lieo on the next act then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Now I know what to do with Johnny. He'll be a lot less arrogant/egotistical and more somber. And he'll slowly try to be nicer, and try to gain a conscience, only to fail horribly whenever someone ticks him off in the slightest.

True Night wrote:

I don't know. Johnny seems like a scumbag, but one with a conscience. So long as they have a good reason for going against the others I suppose.

The only valid reason I can think of is that the group turns against them. Well, the group could somehow figure out that Johnny was the one behind killing Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Maxx
Cosmic Wanderer
Maxx

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:47 pm

MORTALS, I HAVE RETURNED!

Working on a post now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next