Roleplex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplex is a place to make stories and collaborate with other writers in new ways of writing

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)

Go down 
+9
Shade Forgot His Password
The Real Shade
True Night
DemDogg
Celo "The Moms"
JunkMail
Maxx
ViperaUnion
Mr Allen J
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 am

I was in school all day, and I have been using my RPing skills to write my Creative Writing assignment, which has grown to be about five pages long, now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 am

Edited my last post with the rest of my character's perspectives.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 pm

I have posted!
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 am

Hey, Op? there's an illusion dome around Drake, Jake, and Livvy atm
Back to top Go down
http://celotheimpossible.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 am

Operator, you get double points for using a song by Of Monsters and Men. And what Celo said.

I'm going to wait for Shade to post before I post again.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 am

Nobody said it was solid though!

Shat.

I'll edit tomorrow. The post was rushed as it was (because of my lack of time) and I dont have the time to do that now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:47 pm

MrAllenJ wrote:
Operator, you get double points for using a song by Of Monsters and Men. And what Celo said.

I'm going to wait for Shade to post before I post again.
Waiting for a Dragonfly post and then I'll go. Or I can just post one as Luce later.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Think I may drop Vito, he doesn't seem to "click".
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Well, can you at least get him away from my characters, then, so I'm not trapped in an IC lock? It'll save me a lot of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

One step ahead of you, I wasn't going to be a doosh and do that. =P
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:12 pm

I like the way you took him out.

Another one bites the dust.
Back to top Go down
ViperaUnion
Serpent Master
ViperaUnion

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Great, now you got me thinking about that song!
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Mission accomplished.

Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Please excuse the suckish, rushed post of mine.

Please correct me if I messed up on anything 'cuz I'm honestly really confuzzled atm.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:53 am

lul, Veriska.

Now, I have to say that we're almost completely finished with this act. Thank god, because this act has gone on for waaaaaaaaaaay too long.
Back to top Go down
The Stalker of Shadows
Rough AI
The Stalker of Shadows

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:32 am

A new act is perfect for introducing new Characters I think. Perfect timing. I'm planning on getting to that sheet this upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
True Night
Killer
True Night

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:48 pm

MrAllenJ wrote:
lul, Veriska.

Now, I have to say that we're almost completely finished with this act. Thank god, because this act has gone on for waaaaaaaaaaay too long.
Gotta love Queen.

You've said that a few times now lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm

I mean for real this time. lul
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey, errybody, sorry for the disproportionate waits/small posts on my part. I've been busy with schoolwork and life and things and haven't been able to RP as frequently as I should. Lo siento, still involved in this, but my posts are probably going to stay at this level of sporadicness. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Celo "The Moms"
Alien Ninja Frog Empress
Celo

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 am

It's all cool, Shade. I am busy a lot with school, as well. This weekend was an exception.
and your post was good
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Damn phone posts.
Back to top Go down
JunkMail
Murderator
JunkMail

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm really sorry guys, but I'm getting hammer this week. I wont even be around over the weekend because I wont have access to my computer. I'm trying my best, but there's only so much I can do in the day. I'll try my best to get a post in by Friday if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roleplex.com
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, try your best to post soon. I'm going to Timeskip on Monday regardless of if we're done or not. Since we're pretty much done anyway.

Now, I'm working on one last character who will bring something new to the table. She'll be a former teacher, a Stasis escapee, and will have a power that nobody has ever tried before. Plants.
Back to top Go down
The Real Shade
Jehovah's Thickness
The Real Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 pm

Ooooh Lone plant lady's powers should get stronger whenever she's around Livvy in the daytime

How cray would that be
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
Artist out of Work

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:31 am

The Real Shade wrote:
Ooooh Lone plant lady's powers should get stronger whenever she's around Livvy in the daytime

How cray would that be
That would be awesome.

Now, I, poorly, introduced Maria, and the next batch of Stasis escapees. She'll be helpful to the group in a few ways. We are going to timeskip soon enough.

Also, I'm going to give Gabe an Omicron burst and evolve her ability into heat manipulation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)   The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Othergrounds - Superpower OOC (Always Open)
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next